October 2016 Featured RPG
November 2016 Featured RPG
February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have You Read the Newspaper?
You can read the latest edition Here

The Charity Ball arrives on the 11th, complete with a 6 course meal and a glamorous Bachelor Auction.

Forth of July celebrations have an unusual participant, bats and bees need our help, and.. a dead man was found in the ice chest of an ice cream truck?

Check out the Times to learn more!

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open Since January 2nd, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it.

Come join the fun!

The 4th Annual Charity Ball

Put on your tuxes and ballgowns and come enjoy the fanciest party in Lochland Grove. A six course meal and dancing; all for a good cause.

Pet Walk

Chirp Squeak Meow is organizing a Walk for Animals; a 2.5-mile walk around Unity Park. Come walk your dog for charity!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 16th
The Auction is done!

July 12th
The newspaper is Out!.

July 11th
OH! a Charity Ball!.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A new adventure, Casey Wallace, Mathias Falk {Wick Mikko}
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: May 23 2017, 10:02 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Crap, that’s right. Emil stayed in the guest room from time to time so that was impossible. He practically lived with them too. Though, it was a relief. She felt stupid for asking him about the marriage thing too, stop rushing into things Charlotte and just let it happen. She sighed thinking to herself as she watched the men lift the furniture. She wanted to help out too and not allow Mathias to do all the work. “Ok, that can work. I can do that. We can do this together Mathias, I know we can. I am sorry again for blowing up. Can you forgive me? Yes, I guess that’s true…” she feared for people to see what she felt on television. It would be so horrible for her to do.

It was odd to be dating a celebrity racer sometimes because he was popular outside of the US and more in Germany and France, and other countries. She was lucky to at least travel to some of the places with him without being by herself. “Hey don’t tease me with that smile of yours Mathias, you know what it does to me..” she stuck her tongue back at him for the cheekiness he gave her. She loved how playful he could be at times even when it was just the two of them. “Fine fine, put it in the garage. Geez. Is that how you treat my furniture?” she poked and rolled her eyes at him as she started moving other chairs that were in the truck while the other two had come back for more.

When they had come back to meet up with them again she greeted Casey and Emil with a smile. “Since he was with Gretta….It’s beautiful isn’t it?” she intervened while he conversed with the two of them. Not meaning to sound mean about the Gretta part but she always thought of her when they were talking about her. She didn’t mind at all just that sometimes she hoped to think it was their life now. But she would always be involved in his heart and soul and she couldn’t take that away from him. She was practically his first love. “Did you ever meet Gretta, Case?” she asked quietly and avoiding the eyes of Mathias. She wondered since it was a small town, he could have met her in the past.

new outfit :]

Charlotte's Apartment || Kitchen | Charlotte's Bedroom | Office Room | Guest Room | Roxy - Charlotte's dog <3

tag: Wick
words: 411
notes: Casey, Charlotte and Mathias. <3

--------------------
user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: May 24 2017, 11:50 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

When asked, Lukas happily led the way into Mathias's office, even though Emil knew where it was. It was a way for the little boy to get involved, and Lukas clearly wanted to help and to be involved. The wall in the foyer with the photos stuck on it always stood out as it was one of the first things you saw when you walked into the door. There were always more that were added to it as it continually grew and evolved. While the main living area was large and open, there were still lots of other rooms. It was still more open than a lot of places you found back in Germany, which tended to have lots of smaller rooms.

Mathias hadn't lost the habit he had grown up with of keeping doors shut. Lukas had a habit of going through and leaving it open and forgetting to shut it again half of the time, as did Emil. So as they headed into the office half of the doors were open and half of them were shut.

Once inside Mathias's office there had been a space cleared on the far side for Charlotte's desk. The office itself was a mixture of cream paint and dark wood paneling. On a shelf behind Mathias's desk several steering wheels from F1 cars were lined up, showing the evolution of them. But what really stood out was the large trophy cabinet that took up quite a decent amount of space on the right hand side of the room. There was all sorts of other bits and pieces around the room from his years driving, and currently there was even a helmet sitting on the corner of his desk.

Mathias turned around to face Casey when he asked how long he had owned his house for. Charlotte answered since he had been with Gretta, but Mathias spoke afterwards to add a bit more info. "Me and Gretta brought the place back in the second half of 2012. Had plenty or renovations going, but we never actually got to move into it together. It was renovated so much you could probably just about class it as a rebuild."

Mathias honestly didn't know if Casey had ever met Gretta or not, he had never asked. But Gretta had been a local women, despite living with Mathias in Switzerland for quite a while, so he might have run into her.

--------------------
PM
^
Casey Wallace
 Posted: May 25 2017, 03:13 PM
Local
Wick

Case always had an affinity for the classics, and as such got quickly engrossed with the “evolution of the steering wheel” display that Mathias had in his study. There was something about the way things were once done, that they were all done by hand, and that it took a skilled craftsman to make something out of nothing. It wasn’t to say that things today weren’t also built with skill, just that technology had replaced a good deal of the labors someone would have once done. Now you can get something whipped up with a CnC machine from little more than an image, or cut plates of steel with little more than water into whatever shapes you want. Case leaned in to look at the leather wrapping on the first steering wheel, imagining someone wrapping the wood by hand, and sewing every painstaking stitch.

Back outside, Charlotte was the first to chime in with an answer as to how long Mathias had called this place home. Hearing Gretta’s name almost made Case wince. He knew of Mathias’ loss, but certainly wasn’t at all sure as to how ‘recovered’ he was from the loss. When Mathias chimed in on Charlotte’s heels that he and his former wife had bought the place back in 2012, Case could only assume that Mathias was comfortable enough to recount that much of his past. He explained that when they bought the place they hadn’t moved in right away. They had begun renovations, so much so that they didn’t end up moving in for some time. Sadly, and to Case’s surprise, his former wife never had the chance to see it finished. The story made Case look at the house in a different light, wondering how many of the things he was seeing and admiring were Gretta’s ideas.

“That’s too bad,” Case said quietly, knowing that with as exquisite as the home was it would have been a great disappointment to have it finished but never live to of seen it. “I bet she would have loved it,” Case added as his eyes glanced over the lines of the home.

“I had, once,” Case said in answer to Charlotte’s lingering question. “It was a long time ago, and nothing really official. Everyone knew who she was – though more as the wife of the famous racecar driver than anything else. I ran into her in the parking lot outside the supermarket. She was busy trying to open the trunk of her car while holding onto a couple of bags of groceries. She’d spilled on of them onto the ground in her efforts, and I’d stopped by to lend her a hand picking things up and putting them away. We shared maybe just a couple of words, but I remember her smile – the way the corners of her eyes crinkled when she did it. She had one of those smiles that instantly made you smile in return – almost like it was a surprise that caught you off guard. We didn’t exchange names or anything, I just got her things put away and she thanked me and drove off. I guess I never really thought about it, but that was it – that was my opportunity to of known her.” Case’s face was a bit saddened by the missed opportunity. “She seemed like a lovely woman. I would have loved to of got to know her,” Case said, hoping his words weren’t much of a provocation for rekindling old memories.

“I’m sure she would have loved how things turned out though,” Case said looking back at the home. “…and very thankful you’ve found a good woman to keep you in line,” Case added, looking from Charlotte back to Mathias.

It wasn’t long before the last of the Uhaul was unloaded. Emil and Case set the last of the furnishings into the garage, and buttoned up the rental truck not long before the last of the boxes in Case’s truck were brought into the house. With the last of the boxes and goodies brought inside Case brushed his hands off on his pants and turned towards the couple. “Well done. So much easier unloading than loading,” he said with a smile. “Seems like every time you’re looking to move the worst part is getting all your things…” Case stopped, his eyes widening as another thought struck him out of the blue. “Oh wait!” he said, quickly turning on his heel to collect the box he’d put up in the cab of his truck. “One more. Gosh, almost forgot,” he said as he wandered off and opened up the door to the cab of the old Dodge.

“Here we go…” Case said, lifting the box out of the cab as he turned around and closed the door with his rump. “And this one? Where’s this one…” he tried to say, before misjudging the edge of the drive, and planting a foot right at the edge where the cement met the lawn. His ankle rolled, sending him pitching to the side as his immediate reaction was to right himself towards the truck to catch himself. Sadly, with his hands full his effort to grab the bedrail of the truck only resulted in the box he was carrying bumping the truck at such an angle to send just a couple of the shifted items inside flying up into the air.

Case was rather known for having those brief moments in life where the means of grace and elegance completely vacate his body. This was one such moment. Case stumbled, and in an effort to re-catch his balance banged the box into his truck such that some of its contents risked being dropped – or worse, broken. Just seeing that he was on the cusp of damaging something he’d been entrusted to convey sent his body into overdrive. What happened next was, well… comically superhuman.

What seemed like Case deciding to drop the box he was carrying, only allowed for him to free his hands. Thrusting his hips forward Case was able to pin the tipping box between his body and the side of the truck. This quick decision allowed for him to reach into the air to grab onto what he’d only describe as some sort of personal massager. Catching that in his left hand just in time to shift his attention to the blue thing destine for the lawn Case stretched at the extreme of his reach, attempting to save the second item, only to flip it back up into the air and towards his face. The phallus erotica rose through the air, smacking Case right in the face as he struggled to collect it. Its rubbery texture was more than enough to deliver the kinetic energy to give him a good, stinging whack. The blow made Case blink in surprise, even though he was bouncing around in his attempts to wrangle the liberated sex toy. The smack on the face was soon matched with Case’s own hand hitting himself in the face, seconds behind the love tool, and nearly as comical as the first strike. The dildo landed on the pinned box, falling limp and lifeless, and coming to a stop such that Case could finally see what it was he’d been attempting to wrangle.

“Oh thank God, for a second there I thought I’d break your…” he said, right up until that part of your brain that processes what your eyes are seeing, and communicates that information to the rest of you. Yeah, right up until the moment he realized he was just smacked in the face by someone else’s sex toy.

“…um…” was about all he could get out, before the report came in from his left hand.

…that he was holding onto someone’s vibrator.
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 08:49 PM
Newcomer
Nat

While they all moved back into the house she looked around to what was going to be her new place for now on. She was truly happy being here with him. Charlotte smiled at him as he talked about his ex-wife, she would always be remembered. She wouldn’t take that away from him. The office was big and cozy as she liked to be in a big space so she could think and write. Writing took a lot out of you. She also had met Gretta once but very briefly about four years ago. It was so brief that she didn’t really have a lengthy conversation. Looking around as she listened to his conversation with Casey and Emil she placed a few of her boxes down. She took out her laptop and her desktop would also be set up here too so she would have more space to save things. Her laptop was a macbook pro.

Over hearing the memory, she paused for a moment, and realized what Casey could be saying right now. That they wouldn’t have met. Charlotte would be just some random woman that could’ve been close friends with him. Staying quiet was the best thing she could do without saying anything irrational or something weird. Nodding she started to look through some of her other boxes and her picture frames. “I’m sure, but then I wouldn’t have met Mathias….” she answered sweetly and politely because it wasn’t that she was jealous hearing them talk about what could’ve been. But it was the only respectable way that they could talk about that subject. Char looked up at the two of them and smiled, she was rather quiet since she was his first love she wouldn’t say anything harmful to hurt him. That memory was precious for him. She wouldn’t dare take it away.

They had all walked back to the truck to retrieve more boxes and she grabbed a couple of the lighter and smaller ones labeled clothes. The one that Casey had was intriguing. Her eyes widened as she realized what box he had grabbed. She was embarrassed but not so much. Seeing his reaction was priceless. Charlotte was very comfortable with her sexuality and if her friends had an inkling to know more about it she would be glad to tell them things. This made her laugh immensely, she was cracking up and looking shyly at Mathias. It was their sex toy, the one he used on her for Christmas. It must’ve been misplaced in a different box that she had forgotten about. “Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry Case…..I’m sorry sweetie I thought I put that somewhere more privately….” she explained to the two of them.

She would’ve had it labeled in one of her jewelry boxes or with clothes. “God, I can’t believe that thing escaped….I’m not all that embarrassed….” she giggled and winked at her man. He was the sexiest man alive, and she would scream it from the rooftop if she could.

Charlotte's Apartment || Kitchen | Charlotte's Bedroom | Office Room | Guest Room | Roxy - Charlotte's dog <3

words: 510

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 04:10 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

Gretta would have loved the house. A lot of the design had been her ideas; Interior design certainly wasn't a strength of his, and if it had been only up to him the house wouldn't have turned out anywhere near as good. Pretty much everything had been planned out before the accident, so there hadn't been much left over. Some of the furniture and the odd paint colour was his ideas, and were probably not what Gretta would have chosen but thought that it looked nice.

"She would have, most of it had been planned and decided early on. There were a few things like furniture and a couple of paint colours that hadn't been decided, which she might not have agreed with but I think it turned out pretty nice." His fitness studio wouldn't have been in the house if Gretta had been alive, it most likely would have been an addition to the garage or something.

Mathias didn't know that Casey had meet Gretta. After all she had lived with him at his house in Switzerland for many years, although she did visit her parents regularly. So he listened with interest as Casey spoke about the meeting. "Even living with me in Switzerland she still visited her parents here regularly, and she usually stayed with them when she visited. She was probably buying things for them." She had visited far more than Mathias had, of course his schedule had always been a lot busier than hers had. She had tended to visit when he was away at races and was back in Switzerland when he was.

Mathias thought about Gretta a bit before speaking again. "Her smile was one of the first things I noticed as well, she was always smiling. No matter what she was always smiling, and she always loved people. Lukas has her smile and her love of people. " In most of the photos that were around of her at a Formula One race or at an event with him she was always smiling.

Honestly he was happy that he had found Charlotte, just like he knew deep down that Gretta would have liked Charlotte. "I do think that she would have liked Charlotte, and definitely approved of having good women around." Not only for him but for Lukas, Mathias wanted his son to have good male and female influences in his life, and Charlotte did get along fantastically well with the boy.

Facing away from Casey, Mathias missed the initial fumble, but turned around in time to see what was clearly a sex toy strike the man in the face. Mathias didn't quite know how to react. He was surprised and shocked, but also embarrassed. Charlotte however was laughing. Emil had a hand clamped over his mouth, although Mathias couldn't tell if it was because the man was trying not to laugh or was holding back a smart comment that he didn't want to say in front of Casey and Lukas.

Lukas was watching the whole scene with avid fascination, watching the dildo fly through the air and trying to figure out what it was. Mathias turned to face Lukas, saying that they had just about finished for now so he could go and play if he wanted, speaking before the child could say anything. Lukas looked over at Casey, obviously curious about the two objects. "Hey, that looks like a ..." Lukas spoke, and Mathias interrupted his son before he could finish what he was saying, again saying that he might like to go and play. This time Lukas listened, heading inside the house after a last look. Mathias knew enough to know that the curious eight year old would be asking him about it later.

Clearly Charlotte wasn't overly worried about how Casey had just discovered two sex toys. Mathias himself was a bit embarrassed, but trying not to show it. Instead he went up to Casey and asked if he was okay, offering to take the box inside, before heading off inside with it. "You may not be, but he is." Emil added after Mathias had left to go inside.

--------------------
PM
^
Casey Wallace
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 04:09 PM
Local
Wick

Sometimes, there are no words.

Think of farting in church. You know, that quiet moment at the end of a hymn when everyone’s closing their hymnals and sitting back down, that moment before the priest or pastor gets back to their sermon. Imagine having whatever worse case intestinal discomfort you can, and thinking that somehow if you were to just relieve a bit of the pressure you could make it through the rest of the service. Then, all of a sudden, what you’d hoped would be something small, quiet, and insignificant turned into a deafening cacophony of a rip-roaring-rectal-reverberation.

Not a lot you can say in that moment.

Oh sure you can apologize, but that only makes the people desperately trying not to laugh bust out.

Casey just stood there, as the toy that had smacked him in the face landed back in the box from whence it came. One hand holding the cardboard container that had started it all, one hand holding onto the vibrator.

It wasn’t that Case didn’t know what they were, of course he did. It wasn’t the fact that he was holding onto someone else’s sex toy – even if that was an absolute first for him. It was the fact he was now in someone else’s private things that made him truly embarrassed. His face was as bright as a tomato; red, upon red, upon red.

…and so he stood there, eventually finding the courage to look towards Charlotte with an extremely apologetic and startled look on his face. “I… I…” he stammered, not even finding the control to voice his apology.

The real gut shot was the moment Casey saw Mathias turn to Lukas. That was the when the depth of his clumsiness struck him. To Charlotte, Emil, and maybe even Mathias this little antic was nothing more than circumstantial slap-stick comedy, but to Lukas… This might be something else entirely.

Case immediately thought of the explanations that would have to come – of the images in the young boy’s head that would have to be cleared up. It might mean a conversation about the birds and the bees long before Mathias would have ever imagined. It might mean a young boy looking at his would-be step-mother with different eyes.

…and Case felt horrible for it.

Add to that the fact Mathias merely turned his back to follow his son back into their house and Case’s heart sunk straight into his stomach. “I…” he muttered, now suddenly feeling as though there was nothing he could say to get himself out of the hole he’d dug for himself.

Case quickly placed the vibrator back onto the box and carried it over to Charlotte. “I’m so sorry,” he finally got out, looking from her to Emil, and then to the door to Mathias’ estate where he and Lukas had disappeared into. “I didn’t know…” he continued, looking from the box to Charlotte. “I...” he started, then though better of it, closing his mouth and offering Charlotte a sympathetic and apologetic look.

He slowly handed her the box of her things, and as she took it from him he backed up with shoulders slumped. With everything unloaded Case suddenly felt as though his welcome might be worn out. He looked from Emil to Charlotte, then once more to the doorway behind her. No sign of Mathias.

Case could only imagine what conversations were likely having to be had as a result of his blunder.

Looking back to Charlotte Case pitched a thumb over his shoulder. “I should, um…” he started, seeming to try to think up some sort of reason or excuse to take his leave. He feigned looking at his watch, “I should probably get going,” he offered, giving Charlotte every opportunity to take her leave without having to find an excuse to get Casey back on the road.
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 01:56 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Charlotte felt so bad for Mathias and afraid of Lukas seeing the entire thing. She looked over at Casey and sighed as she tried to think of something witty to say. Mathias surprised her when he felt embarrassed and left to go off to Lukas. Charlotte looked over at Casey and shook her head, “Don’t be sorry Case. It happens. Hang on a bit ok? Just finish the boxes. I’ll be back……” she said to him quietly and in an instant rushed to head over to Mathias. He was her world and she didn’t want him to feel sad or embarrassed.

Quickly, she took the box that dildo was in, and grabbed it as placed it back where it belonged. Looking to the other side she had followed Mathias to the direction he had went off too. He looked pretty sad. She wanted to hold him and make sure he was ok. Finally, she found him, but she was quiet the entire time when they were talking to her before. She spotted him outside cleaning the back yard a little. “Mathias….Sweetie…Are you ok?” she came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his middle waist and just cuddled behind him.

“I’m sorry about that laughing earlier….I didn’t know it was there. Casey feels really bad honey…..talk to me….” she moved closer to him as she slowly turned to face the front of him. She gave him kisses all along his chest as she looked up and gave him soft kisses on the lips. Rubbing his arms in the mean time she made sure that he was ok.

words: 276

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 02:49 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

Emil stayed outside with Casey as Mathias, Lukas and Charlotte all disappeared back inside. "I wouldn't worry to much about it. Lukas has already had the sex talk and knows all about the birds and the bees. And for Mathias himself, don't worry about him, he's just a little embarrassed and will get over that quickly. He's survived worse, ask him how he discovered that his nephew is gay when you see him next." Emil was trying to make Casey feel a bit better about the whole situation.

Inside Lukas didn't seem to bothered by the whole thing. Lukas asked what it was, but it was probably more because of the way Mathias had reacted. If Mathias hadn't of reacted the way he had Lukas probably wouldn't even had said anything or asked, but because Mathias had over-reacted a little bit Lukas was curious. Lukas knew about how babies were made and how sex went, and Mathias tried to make a little bit of an explanation about what they were without going into to much detail. Either way the explanation seemed to satisfy the little boy, and he was soon off, heading into his room keen to show Casey the helmet that Mathias had gotten him for Christmas.

Outside Emil was helping Casey with the last of the stuff when Lukas appeared, carrying two helmets. The bigger one, which had Scuderia Ferrari logos on it was clearly Mathias's, while the other one was smaller and had a much busier design that Mathias's one. Lukas was proud to show off Mathias's helmet, pointing out the new addition of Charlotte's name on the back. Then the little boy was enthusiastically showing off his own helmet that Mathias had gotten painted by the same people that did his own. The design had similar colours to Mathias's helmet but had a busier and more complicated design that the simpler one Mathias had on his helmet.

There was still plenty of things to do, and shifting things had taken a while so Mathias was wondering if it was time to have a little break, to invite Casey in for something to eat. He was embarrassed about the whole thing, and had simply decided was that the best thing to do was to move on and not to make a fuss about it.

He was in the kitchen seeing what there was in the fridge that might be suitable for heating up to eat when Charlotte came in. His mind was focused on the idea of food that he didn't notice her at all, and jumped when she spoke and went to wrap her arms around his waist. "Scheiße! (Shit!)" As she spoke and as he heart rate dropped back to normal he turned around to face her, pushing the fridge door shut as he did.

"It's honestly okay." He let her kiss him, kissing back gently for a moment before speaking again. "Do you think Casey would like to stay for something to eat? We have been working him quite hard."

--------------------
PM
^
Casey Wallace
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 02:41 PM
Local
Wick

Case stood there, feeling a bit like the fool for having caused the scene he did. Mathias had already headed back inside and with Charlotte seeing him looking after Lukas, Case felt like maybe it was best he left the family be. Charlotte seemed to want a moment to defuse the situation and looked to Case in asking that he hold on just a moment before heading off. Case opened his mouth, but before he could think of anything worth actually saying Charlotte was heading inside after her boyfriend.

Emil offered his thoughts, expressing how Case shouldn’t worry too much about how things played out. Case trusted that Emil certainly knew Mathias’ mind better than he, and after expressing that Mathias just needed a moment to collect himself only served to prove to Case that he had indeed struck some sort of chord with the man. Even Emil’s effort to distract Case with a mention of Mathias’ nephew being gay seemed only to further confuse the poor guy. “Oh?” Case offered, his expression denoting how he couldn’t seem to make a connection between where he found himself and finding the courage to ask the man he’d just embarrassed about his gay nephew. “Hmmm…” Case muttered quietly, as if seriously considering if he’d be able to climb out of the hole he’d dug for himself.

Deciding he couldn’t just leave with the last couple of boxes not put away, Case did his best to make good on his labors. He and Emil got the last of the boxes into the garage, and when both trucks were empty and no sign of Charlotte or Mathias, Case wondered if it wasn’t best to make good on ending his waning welcome.

It was then that Lukas appeared, a helmet under each arm. The lad had scurried up to Case, eager to show him the helmets his father had given him. “Oh? What have we here?” Case asked, kneeling down to take a look at the helmets the boy had brought to show him. Case listened as Lukas explained how he got them, what they were, and whet every decal on them meant. Case let the child’s pride and enthusiasm wash over him, and after listening to him for some time Case’s worried expression had shifted to that of a relieved one.

“You know buddy, you’ve a great father,” Case said, looking down into Lukas’ eyes. “You know how I know?” Case said, looking into the young child’s bright eyes. “Because regardless of what happens, you’re the first thing he thinks about,” Case said, looking at the smaller helmet Mathias had made for his son. “Like this helmet. He could have just given you one of his old helmets, but he didn’t, did he? He had one made for you, all decked out and decaled. Sure it might not be plastered as his, but I’d wager that’s just to make sure your face isn’t lost in all the noise of the helmet. Besides… he’s got to leave you room to put on a few stickers of your own, right?” Case said, smiling at the boy.

Case looked at the name Charlotte painted on the back of one of the helmets. “…and I’d bet Ms. Williams care just as much for you too – she’d have to right?” Case asked Lukas. “You pop isn’t going to let just anyone be part of your life is he? With as famous and popular as your pop is a woman’s really got to make an impression – has to have the same interests, right? …like making sure there’s always ice cream in the fridge, or taking you off to practice, or swim lessons, or Scouts. I mean, when your pop’s gone you’re the man of the house, right?” Case said with a bit of a smile, looking From Lukas to Emil, and giving the young boy a bit of a sense of pride.

Sitting on the steps of the front patio Case sat with Lukas and Emil, looking over the helmets and talking about anything and everything other than what had transpired moments ago. The conversation with the boy had seemed to improve Case’s disposition, somehow finding a certain bliss in the child’s willingness to either ignore what had happened, or to have written it off as nothing anywhere as big a deal as Case had made it out to be.

“So what’s your take on Ms. Williams moving in? You looking forward to having someone else around?” Case asked, curious about Lukas’ take, but not really knowing if the question he’d asked was how he wanted to of asked it.
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 02:12 PM
Newcomer
Nat

She laughed a little as she could tell that he cursed and she was grateful that he didn't turn around to leave or say something incredibly rude. Charlotte had never had that experience with him and she was willing to learn new things every day by being a loving and kind, caring girl friend. Her insecurities of a relationship would slowly fade away and she would be ok again. This was just one of the things that she was worried about. Now that he was ok about it she relaxed and loosened up a bit more so she could enjoy the rest of the time with Casey and him and every one else in the kitchen.

"Ok. Great, I think that would be a good idea. And I think I will put that box away for now," she said to him sweetly as she rubbed the side of his waist with her hands. Casey was already waiting outside for them so she held his hand and walked him back into the living after being in the kitchen. Charlotte was listening in on the conversation that Casey and Lukas were having in the living room and she was wondering what the little boy would say. She adored his son like it was already her own. She wanted to be the best for him and soon she would eventually grow to be a step mother one day but not just yet.

Those did take time and she would be willing to learn the ins and outs of parenthood. "I think maybe we can whip something good, or maybe pizza you think?" she suggested but then again it wouldn't be the best idea for tonight. She did like pizza, and often watched what she ate to keep her figure so she wondered if he would be ok with the idea.

words: 313

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 10:05 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

As if sensing that Casey was a little confused by Emil's efforts to distract him, the man obviously just decided to share the story. [i]"Mathias's nephew Hans is actually one year older than Mathias, and Hans figured out he was Gay in his teens, but didn't come out. Until one day, when Hans was twenty and Mathias was nineteen, Mathias walked in on Hans and his boyfriend with their hands down each other's trousers. I believe he was quite shocked at the time, but it didn't take long before he was joking about it. I believe he still teases the man about it every now and then."[/b]

When it came to motorsports, Lukas got that same passion in his eyes when he spoke about it that Mathias got. But it was obvious that it wasn't just motorsports that Lukas was passionate about, but Mathias as well. Not only could Lukas talk about the helmet Mathias had gotten him, which Mathias had sneakily gotten Lukas to draw because the little boy liked doodling different designs, and what the few sponsors logos on it where he also knew everything about Mathias's. Lukas could say what all the sponsors logos on it were and what the companies did, could talk about the colours and the German flag painted on top of the helmet, right down to the three images Mathias had painted on the left side and how Mathias's name and racing number were on the right side.

Lukas listened to Casey speaking, adding a few words every now and then. Lukas was always happy to talk about how great his papa was, and it was obviously that the little boy looked up to him. Lukas also added how neat he thought Charlotte was, and how he indeed was man of the house when his papa was away, obviously proud of that little fact.

The little boy paused for a moment to think before answering Casey's question about what he thought about Charlotte moving in. But his reply was positive, saying that he thought it would be good. It would be easier for everyone because he would be able to stay here instead of going to his grandparents or Hanna and Sebastian's next door when Mathias was away, and was quick to launch into talking about how much he really liked Charlotte. Lukas didn't clarify who Hanna and Sebastian was, so Emil added that Hanna was Mathias's niece who lived at the property next door with her husband, a vet called Sebastian and their two young children.

Inside Mathias let Charlotte pull him into the living area from the kitchen, his mind still pondering on what they could eat. He knew that neither himself or Emil would want a big meal, but he didn't know who much Casey would eat. Charlotte made the suggesting that they could whip something good up or pizza, pulling him away from his pondering. If they had Pizza he would have to have something else with it because Pizza alone wasn't going to keep him satisfied, but maybe they could do a little twist on it.

"I have pizza bases in the freezer, maybe we could make our own. We have normal pizza bases and homemade wheat free ones, i can get some out and everyone can just put what toppings they want on them." He didn't force Lukas to eat like he did, although he did make sure that the majority of the boy's diet was focused around real food. There was always a few treat foods in the pantry or freezer however. Mathias and Charlotte might need to go grocery shopping before he went away, because there were bound to be things that she liked that he didn't have.

When the idea of dinner had been sorted Mathias headed outside to the three sitting on the porch outside, to hear Lukas talking about how much he liked Charlotte's dog with two helmets in his hands. "Sorry for interrupting, but Casey how would you like to stay for dinner? We have been working you pretty hard, it is only fair to offer to feed you as well."

--------------------
PM
^
Casey Wallace
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 03:07 PM
Local
Wick

Hearing Emil explain what he’d meant about asking Mathias about his nephew seemed to clarify a bit about why he’d brought it up in the first place. Case smiled a small smile, but knew under the circumstances in which he found himself that discretion was the better part of valor. He knew Emil meant well, and in the end Emil understood that Case really didn’t have much of a leg to stand on in offering his host some sort of comforting retort after all that had happened.

Conversing with Lukas proved to be a much needed distraction though, as though if smoothing things over with the young boy would somehow ease Case’s conscious as to the events of earlier. Lukas seemed to be looking forward to Charlotte moving in, even going so far as to say that it’d be good to have her as part of the family. It also meant that he wouldn’t have to be passed around in those times when Mathias needed someone to look after Lukas while he was traveling. Case smiled, nodding his understanding that it must be difficult for Mathias when there were times when it was better that someone look after Lukas rather than him coming along when there was no one to watch over him.

Lukas seemed to have a rather glowing opinion of Charlotte, which made Case smile all the more. Hearing the young boy’s perspective on his father’s pick was uplifting, making it clear to Case that the decision to have Charlotte move in was clearly approved some time ago by the young boy. Clearly the two of them got along, and apparently Charlotte had spent a number of occasions with the lad when it was just the two of them. Case wondered if Mathias had spoken to Lukas about getting together with Charlotte long before asking her to move it, wondering if it was a Falk-joint decision long before it was ever brought to Charlotte’s attention.

While sitting on the steps with Lukas and Emil, Casey caught the movement of Mathias making his way through the front door. Instantly Case stood up, his expression being one of both regret and an expectation to get a bit of a ‘talking to’. However, when Mathias began with an apology for the interruption and instead invited him to dinner Case was at a bit of a loss for words. “Oh, um…” Case stammered as his host explained that he felt he owed him a meal after his labors for the day.

“Oh I don’t know…” Case said, shaking his head a bit as he looked from Mathias to those gathered. Case had even taken a step backwards before Lukas piped up with a comment about how he should stay. Case looked from the young boy to Emil who was standing behind him. Even Emil had the look that it’d best if Case stayed for dinner.

Case took a deep breath, holding it a minute before nodding his head in a single short nod and silently letting the wind from his lungs. “Well alright, but please don’t go out of your way for me. At some point I’ll need to back to the farm,” Case said, now looking to his watch to see just how long he’d been distracted from making his way back to the Lakehouse.

Emil patted Lukas’ shoulder after giving Case a bit of a look. He put his arm around the boy and walked him back into the house while Case and Mathias remained behind a moment. Case looked up to his host with a bit of an expression of anguish. “I’m very sorry for earlier… for all that in front of your son. I didn’t mean to…” Case stammered, clearly feeling sorry for putting everyone in the circumstance that he had.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll