PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

August 8th
The Activity Check is over!

August 1st
Activity Check Time!

July 29th
July Announcements!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Local Little Sister
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: May 1 2016, 08:31 PM
Townie
Jaya

This is a request for my character Ianthe Stuart’s half-sister. Her bio is linked Here. Feel free to read about Ian to see where she fits in. Updated July 2018.

Facts about her
    Her name is Alexius Majors
    Her middle name is open, but she has one
    She goes by Alexius or Lex
    She is 20
    Born between January-May 1998
    Her father is Ian’s biological father, but they do not behave as such
    Alexius’ parents are Kurt and Laurel Majors(both 44)
    She is an only child(besides Ian)
    She has lived in Lochland Grove for at least the last 10 years, any more is up to you
    She is mostly calm/quiet, but not necessarily shy.
    She enjoys art and is happy to paint in overalls and do art projects
    She graduated from August Whitmore High School Spring of 2016
    She has either light brown hair or blond hair
    She is probably between 5’4”-5’10”
    She lives with her parents in Lochland Grove
    Her future ambitions are open, as is most of her appearance, and face claim
Her relationship with Ian. Ian is shy, reserved, and conservative. While Alexius is not necessarily those things, she is not the exact opposite. They met when Alexius was 11. Ian visited her two separate summers before Alexius started high school. They also kept in contact in that time. Ian moved to Lochland Grove in 2013, and began teaching Alexius how to drive. They usually hang out every, or almost every Sunday. Alexius’ mother Laurel does not seem to like Ian, which can be uncomfortable. Her mother is very invested in appearances and achievements. She wants Lex to be an over-achiever and has high expectations of her, but they do get along. Her father is more laid back.

--------------------

See Your Face
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Lesbian - Self-employed Photographer - House
PMEmail
^
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 03:06 PM
Townie
Jaya

Monthly Bump.

--------------------

See Your Face
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
PMEmail
^
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 01:10 AM
Townie
Jaya

Monthly Bump.

--------------------

See Your Face
PMEmail
^
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 09:05 PM
Townie
Jaya

Monthly Bump. December.

--------------------

See Your Face
PMEmail
^
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 01:09 AM
Townie
Jaya

Monthly Bump. January.

--------------------

See Your Face
PMEmail
^
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 12:44 PM
Townie
Jaya

Monthly Bump. February.

--------------------

See Your Face
PMEmail
^
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 03:57 AM
Townie
Jaya

Monthly Bump

--------------------

See Your Face
PMEmail
^
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 08:47 PM
Townie
Jaya

Monthly Bump.

--------------------

See Your Face
PMEmail
^
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: May 7 2018, 04:38 AM
Townie
Jaya

Monthly Bump

--------------------

See Your Face
PMEmail
^
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: Jun 1 2018, 09:53 PM
Townie
Jaya

Monthly Bump June.

--------------------

See Your Face
PMEmail
^
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 12:26 AM
Townie
Jaya

Monthly Bump.

--------------------

See Your Face
PMEmail
^
Yael
 Posted: Jul 20 2018, 11:54 PM

Hi!

I'm new here and I'm not sure if you want someone more experienced than me to adopt Alexius, but I read her and Ian's biographies and I'm really interested in their story arcs.

I can see Lex maybe taking a gap year between high school and college, and taking classes at community college now, while she's applying to other schools. I can see this being a little bit contentious with her mother, who might have wanted her to go to a good school right away, so she looks to Ian for support in this decision. Maybe Lex is a little burned out after trying to take all higher level/AP classes in high school to make her mom proud, as well as trying to do a varsity sport and work on her art. It's possible she also feels a little stuck, and might not feel ready to leave the town she's lived in her whole life. Her grades are good enough for her to apply pretty much anywhere, but she's not sure what she wants to do. She thinks she wants to help people? Or maybe animals? She knows her mom is right when she tells her that she's got a slim chance of being able to pursue painting as a profession, and not live in their basement forever.

This summer her paintings have gotten bigger, like 8 foot by 4 foot. She's trying something new. She's a little bit worried about her life plans and it's showing.

I can see her looking up to Ian, but also teasing her a bit for being so reserved, like a younger sibling who maybe thinks she's more experienced than her older sibling in certain areas might do. She gets along well with her father, but as she gets older, she starts to wonder about his relationship with Ian. I have a feeling that she's always wanted a sibling and when she learns that she has Ian, she's really excited, and sees it as her job to defend her shy older sister if it comes to that.

I think she can occasionally be an eclectic dresser. Overalls, for sure are a classic go too, but about once every few months there's a, look Ian! I found this piece of fabric in Mom's sewing project box, I think it could definitely be a shirt if I tie it like this, what do you think? Or, look, I emptied out these egg shells without breaking them, do you think they'd make cute earrings? She likes to think of herself as independent but she does look to Ian for approval.

Let me know if any of those ideas fit anything you see in Alexius, and if you'd be interested in talking more about possibly adopting your character!

Yael
^
Ianthe Stuart
 Posted: Jul 21 2018, 11:10 AM
Townie
Jaya

Thanks for the interest Yael,

That's a fair few things to react to. Overall, I'd say I like all your ideas on the matter. You don't seem to think of Laurel as a villain, which can happen but isn't how I see her. She can pick of eclectic things to wear, that sounds amusing, and sort of what Ian would expect from her.

Ian has interacted a bit with Kurt. Like, he gave a toast at her wedding, and she came to his house for father's day to see Alexius, and bring her daughter Chloe. Since Kurt is the only male figure in her line that's... expressed interest, and is around. Anyway, but that's very much cordial. Alexius has been out of school for 2 years now, so one year could have turned to two, but that definitely works. And Ian doesn't mind her sticking around.

I like the ideas, and from that I would be happy for you to make her if you like. You can talk to me in PM, or Skype if you use that. I'll be around, but distracted today.

--------------------

See Your Face
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply