February 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

The Lochland Times has opened their doors to Lochland Grove students to help write April's newspaper. What did they write about? Rain, illegal hunting traps, fireman's breakfasts, art exhibitions, and so much more.

You'll have to look inside to see.

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Student Art Exhibition

Students from Kindergarten to College are displaying their art for the community.

Fireman's Breakfast

The Fire Department is running a fundraiser and cooking plenty of bacon and eggs. Come support the LGFD.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

April 14th
Whoa! A New Newspaper!

April 8th
The Activity Check is over!

April 1st
Activity Check!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Camping, 10/05- 10/08
Kat
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 12:08 PM
Admin
Kat

So my best friend said in July 'i'm going to try to make this camping event' so I told people I was going ot go if he did. Then everyone decided I was going to go anyway, even if he wasn't going. So, I'm going camping in what I hope is nice weather. I actually enjoy camping for short spurts, but I don't like being around a bunch of people I don't know. My friend Sal is going to bring his whole family for ONE DAY so I guess I'll deal. Being an introvert is tough sometimes.

RIVA I WISH YOU WERE GOING TO BE THERE!! It's Bel though... and In Illinois.. and close to where I live (three hours close!!) so not possible but.. I CAN DREAM!!

I will be back in time to close the AC on the 8th. Please remember to post so you can enjoy the fun October activities!! <3

-Kat
PM
^
Ry
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 04:29 PM
Mod
Ry

Hope you have a great time! Tell Sal I said 'HI', and we will all be here eagerly waiting October festivities when you return on the 8th!

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 07:15 PM
Riva

It's gunna fly by before ya know it! So just enjoy! And One day we will pass eachother at an event!! One day!!

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply