February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Holidays are important in Lochland Grove. It is no wonder the community is buzzing over Little Halloween; a celebration of the town's bravery in the face of serial killer Robert Lewis.

Now that Lewis's copy cat is behind bars, does Little Halloween hold new meaning? What of the approaching Hurricane Caroline?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

ASK JAYA
(Click Here!)

Jaya has looked over your questions and written some answers! Check out the May Announcements for all the details, and maybe learn something new.

Word Count Poll
WE had a few small issues with it,and it shall return shortly! Stay tuned!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

May 10th
Ask Jaya and
May Announcements!

May 5th
Look! A Newspaper!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Worlds Unknown, Tag: Min Foster
Frankie Nazarro
 Posted: Aug 9 2015, 07:24 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Italy was not part of the USA. Obviously. What this meant to Frankie was a few things. First, they would be taking a plane right, because even if they could have driven the distance, she didn’t’ feel like waiting that long. Plus water. And she wasn’t taking a boat ride. She wasn’t insane. Another thing it meant was that she was not a US citizen. That whole being born in Italy thing. Milano, Italy. And also, Min needed a passport before she could travel with Frankie to the Italian’s home country. That had been handled over the last month, tickets purchased, plans made. Time off of work taken. So now all they had to do was actually… travel.

Frankie took a lot of time off work, and much as that was not very well appreciated, what could she do? Oh yeah, I’ll stay and work… until my green card expires. And then… not work anymore, ‘cause illegal… Nope. She got the work off, and she was making the trip. She found herself sitting in the airport terminal waiting for their departure time. She had a few things to keep herself entertained, and Min. She couldn’t use Min for entertainment too much… public place and all.

So, you super nervous?” she asked casually, looking up from the book she had in her lap.

[Outfit]

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Bisexual - Dancer at Stilettos - Apartment
PMEmail
^
Min Foster
 Posted: Aug 10 2015, 09:08 PM
Townie
DR

Min was going to a new country, and that was very exciting but also kind of scary. Min was fine taking a plane even though that long of a plane ride made her nervous. She would not have wanted to drive that far, or take a boat that far. So it was a plane ride, and Min was okay with that. The build up to it all made her nervous though, all the prep that had to be done, but it wasn't hard to make Min nervous.

The girl sat in the airport terminal next to her girlfriend. Min awkwardly tapped a foot anxiously. She wasn't too nervous or anything. It was all just new stuff and that got her foot tapping. She had her hand on Frankie's knee, barely comfortable enough for that small public display of affection. Good thing she didn't know what Frankie was thinking or thought about a bit about it being too public for things. It indeed was too public for that.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous. Not super nervous... nope." She said with a grin and squeezed Frankie's leg a bit. "Are you nervous?" Min asked looking at the book Frankie was reading, but not really paying attention to it.

--------------------
PM
^
Frankie Nazarro
 Posted: Aug 11 2015, 01:11 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

It was going to be a long day. They had one stop planned, and the flying itself would take about ten hours. It was more expensive than the other flight Frankie had considered. Four more hours for only about a hundred dollars less? No, she would gladly spend about two hundred US dollars to keep her and her girlfriend off a plane for four hours. She was not into that kind of self-destructive behavior. She liked sanity.

Min was taking her first trip out of the country, and Frankie wanted to be fairly supportive She didn’t want to put too much emphasis on things, but being a supportive friend and girlfriend was also important. It wasn’t normally Frankie’s thing to be the emotionally supportive one. She really wasn’t… for like anyone, besides Min. It was weird.

She asked if Min was nervous, and Min claimed to be “a bit” but not super nervous. She then asked if Frankie was nervous. “Nah. I’ve travelled a lot. Haven’t been home in a while but… I mean, I am not nervous about that. Its just a thing I’ve got to do, and I’ll deal with it as it happens. I’ve got you though. I just want to make sure the trip is as pleasant as possible. Did you make sure to bring enough to keep entertained? I mean, it will be a long as day,” she reminded her.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
PMEmail
^
Min Foster
 Posted: Aug 11 2015, 07:07 PM
Townie
DR

Min appreciated not being in a plane longer than she had to. She didn't really want Frankie to spend any extra money, but Min wasn't arguing. Frankie could be nice if she wanted to. Sanity was good and so was having not stiff legs and sore backs. So shorter plane ride was better. This was her first trip out of the country, and even with all the nervousness she was feeling, Min felt a bit relieved. It was new, but it was getting her away from a place that kind of hurt with its old feelings. So she was in a way going to clense a bit. Clensing was good. So that and Frankie's supportive behavior would help Min a lot.

"I'm sure the trip will be great. If not, I'm sure you will make it great." If they had to they could turn even a bad situation entertaining and enjoyable. "Yeah, I have several books and my tablet that has a lot more books on it. So I'll be entertained. And I have you." Min had a lot of reading she could do. But right now she didn't feel like reading. "When does our plane leave?" Min was anxious to get the show on the road. She was ready.

--------------------
PM
^
Frankie Nazarro
 Posted: Aug 11 2015, 08:17 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Frankie’s parents paid so many of her bills. She could afford to buy a plane ticket back to Italy. She would bet her right hand that her parents would pay for her to fly back home. If it took ten tickets. They would agree. The fact that they actively never cancelled her credit card told her that. The fact that they hoped she would be coming home to learn the error of her ways…. Yeah. She knew what she was talking about. Fuck them.

Cleansing was good. Frankie did a lot of it. Trial by fire, but still. She was a bit wild, and a bit stupid when it came to her own health. She wanted to be so in shape, and for that reason, she worked out a lot. Her job was to be sexy, so she worked out. She considered it part of her work time. Because if she didn’t do it daily, fuck her. Or not, since only Min would at that point. Not that she fucked her clients, she wasn’t a prostitute. Yeah. She shouldn’t test her luck.

How much battery does that little fucker have?” Frankie asked casually. “Did you bring the charger?” She knew that electronics were complicated, and then battery life… her parents taught her to value the physical, not electronic. She didn’t agree with them often, but she could at least appreciate not having to worry about battery life on a plane. She asked about the plane. “Uh… I think we might be boarding in like ten minutes. So it probably leaves in like forty. You know… fun times ahoy?” She shrugged. “I made sure we will sit together. You get the window seat, I sit next to you. So no worries.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Min Foster
 Posted: Aug 12 2015, 09:23 PM
Townie
DR

Min didn't know that Frankie's parents paid the bills. She assumed Frankie made more than she did at work, but Min wasn't going to ask for details. She didn't know that Frankie's parents might think she was coming home for good. Min wouldn't know what to think or feel about that. And the thought of it would have scared her.

Min knew how much Frankie worked out, and she kind of wanted to as well. She wasn't in bad shape, she was just naturally skinny. But without clothes on it was obvious she was just herself, not in shape. Not that she was unattractive or anything, she just didn't work out. But Min disliked exercise, even if she wanted to do it. She would have to ask to workout with Frankie sometimes. It would be good for her even if she didn't like it, kind of another cleansing.

"I think it will last about eight hours fully charged, and I brought the charger. So I should be good for the day." Min had a strong preference for paper books as well, but it was hard to deny the ability to have hundreds of books in a space smaller than one book. It was a trade, and for a trip she figured saving space was key. She did have several books that were real books with her that she did want to read. "Okay, I'm sure I will be all a' wonder at looking out the window." She chuckled cause she actually would be.

--------------------
PM
^
Frankie Nazarro
 Posted: Aug 13 2015, 07:32 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Frankie wasn’t going to turn down free money. It did not wound her pride. It did make her feel powerful to live off her own paycheck. Min thought that she earned more, but Min didn’t know. Min also thought that the rent she paid was going toward bills. The rent Min paid to Frankie went directly into a private bank account to save for Min later. That in mind meant Frankie had even more money to work with than anticipated.

Min and Frankie could work out. They could even do so in Italy, although Frankie was probably not going to work out as much. “Alrighty,” Frankie said when Min said her electrical entertainment should last eight hours. That was good. She could charge it during any layovers, and probably nap some as well. Being up the entire ten hours would be murder. Min claimed that she would be in wonder as she looked out the window. “I bet you will. And I promise not to let you seem too inexperienced. If you ooh and aah too much I’ll let you know,” she said with a wink.

In time the ticket rows started to get called. Frankie could have gotten them extra high class tickets, but she decided it was for the best to just be simple. Give Min a realistic experience, and not make her parents extra interested. She did not want that. She reminded Min when it was their time to get on the plane, helping her get their things up and into the overhead bin or under their seats where necessary. It was not a massive plane, and so each side of the aisle had two seats, leaving Frankie and Min to their own side.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Min Foster
 Posted: Aug 13 2015, 09:23 PM
Townie
DR

Min would be very touched to learn that her money was being saved to give to her as a gift later. So goodbye student loans right? Min wouldn't know what to do beyond just being very touched and happy. It would be a very special moment indeed.

It was a good thing Frankie was looking out for the girl. Min wouldn't want to appear to be the inexperienced tourist that she was. She didn't want to stick out too bad... although a half-asian girl would probably stick out in Italy. So that might not be possible to blend in. She hadn't thought of that.

Min was alright with realistic seats. She didn't expect it to be too bad. Every time a row got called, Min looked at her ticket, she didn't want to miss being called. She was wonderfully nervous like that. Once they were called she followed Frankie like a puppy. She followed her onto the plane, then to their seats, and then she tried to put her carry on up above like she was supposed to. "I hate being short..." She said quietly as she struggled to get her bag up there. She eventually managed to get it in place by jumping a bit and getting it up. " There..." She said, sounding a bit frustrated.

--------------------
PM
^
Frankie Nazarro
 Posted: Aug 17 2015, 02:08 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Min wanted to make a nice gesture by helping pay rent, but since Frankie didn’t need it, she did something better with it. The idea that any ethnicity would stick out anywhere was amusing to Frankie. A half Asian girl seemed more normal than the wildly pink haired native. People travelled, people had kids with other people. It was something Frankie was used to. Besides, they weren’t going to a small town. They were going to Milan.

On the plane Min struggled to get her things in the appropriate bin. She was struggling on her own and Frankie let her get it, so she would feel like she had accomplished something. It was very cute. “You’re fine,” she reminded her. Min had sounded frustrated, but it worked out. She ushered the girl into their aisle and to her seat. Frankie stuffed her bag under the seat and stretched out her legs as best she could. Not all that much, considering the seat in front of them, but it was better than nothing.

So, once everyone gets on, we’re going to get lectured about turning off electronic devices, and then listen to a safety speech. And then taxi. So… if you don’t like motion, it won’t be fun. If you do, I guess you might like it. It’s a little bit like a roller coaster,” she explained. “Its safe though.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Min Foster
 Posted: Aug 17 2015, 09:15 PM
Townie
DR

Min was still in a small town mentality. She knew Milan was big, but she didn't think like it was. She would probably be overwhelmed when she got there. She would deal with it. It would probably help when she realized she didn't stick out, so something good would come from being overwhelmed.

Min took her seat and folded her arms in her lap. She also stretched her legs out, but yeah, not a ton of room. She watched the other people intently as they walked past. All sorts of people got on planes. She tried not to look like she was staring and she actually managed not to look like she was.

"I don't mind movement that much. I bet the lectures are so fun though..." Min said with a grin. She was sure they were very dull. It was hard to make, buckle up and turn your cell phone off entertaining though. "I'm not a roller coaster person though." She said with a shrug. "How many times have you flown? I mean, you had to to get to America, but is it something you've done a lot?" This was her way of prying just a tiny bit into Frankie's life, just a tiny bit. She still really wanted to know more about her family, but wasn't going to ask now.

--------------------
PM
^
Frankie Nazarro
 Posted: Aug 18 2015, 11:21 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Min had a lot of cute little quirks. Her awkwardness when it came to new situations was just one of them. Min seemed to think that the taxiing wouldn’t be so bad. Frankie laughed, “Yeah, the lectures are so fun…. More just a statement, but they’ll come to you personally if they see you didn’t listen.” At that point Frankie did in fact turn off what she had on her. When she was asked about how much she had flown she shrugged. “Eh. A lot. Had to fly out to get to here, yeah. I had to fly to get to England. Before that… I mean, family vacations, trips. A few times a year for most of my life I guess.

Flying was in no way new to Frankie. She’d had a passport as a little girl, and been in many countries even as a child. Her parents preferred not to leave the kids with nannies if possible, and bringing Vince and Frankie meant that he could watch his little sister. Frankie didn’t explain all of that of course. Soon the flight attended asked to turn off electronic devices, and for them to get buckled up. She explained the various safety features, and where the bathrooms were. After a period of time the plane took off and Frankie idly put her hand on Min’s as the pressure kicked in and they began flying.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Min Foster
 Posted: Aug 19 2015, 09:49 PM
Townie
DR

Min followed suite and turned off her electronic devices, double checking to be sure they were off before putting them back in her pockets or bag. She was satisfied she wasn't going to get in trouble. To Min, it sounded like Frankie flew a lot, even though it probably wasn't that much to some people. Min still thought it was a lot and impressive. "Wow, sounds like a lot to me." Min listened to the flight attendant intently when she told everyone what to do. Min followed orders and hung on when the plane took off. She tensed up and held Frankie's hand, but it wasn't too terrible.

Once they were flying she loosened her grip and looked out the window a bit. It was very pretty and a little scary to be so high and going so fast. Yeah, it was obvious this was the girl's first flight, or maybe she was always just wowed by the miracle of human flight. "This is... well, pretty cool." She said to Frankie as she turned back to look at her. Min didn't even think what it would be like over the ocean, just blue above and below as far as the eye could see. "Whats the first thing you want to do when we land?" Min asked, making small talk as she kept looking out the window.

--------------------
PM
^
Frankie Nazarro
 Posted: Aug 21 2015, 02:54 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Min was adorable. Double checking things and making absolutely sure she was doing it right. Frankie just smiled and didn’t point it out. She didn’t feel the need at this very moment to embarrass her cute girlfriend, or even fluster her. There were people around, and more importantly, flight attendants. She followed the rules pretty well on flights. She only shrugged when Min observed that Frankie had been on airplanes a lot. She had, so… yeah.

Min relaxed once they were comfortably in the air and looked out the window. It was always a pretty sight. Especially when they were low enough to see more than clouds. And in the daytime. Oh, or at night over a big city. She loved to see all the lights. There wasn’t a much better place to see that view than from the window of a plane. “I am glad you are enjoying yourself.

What’s the first thing you want to do when we land?

Hm. Get our luggage. Check into the hotel…” Frankie’s answer was boring. So she added, “Maybe seduce you in a bathroom or something,” her lips were against Min’s ear so that she could whisper that part. She didn’t want to be overheard, whether or not she was kidding.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Min Foster
 Posted: Aug 21 2015, 11:10 PM
Townie
DR

Min kept enjoying the sights of the plane until they were over the clouds. Then it really wasn't that great of a site, just white and blue. It was still amazing, but it all looked the same. So she was able to focus on Frankie a bit more. Min was surprisingly enjoying herself. She was getting over her nerves pretty quickly.

Frankie gave a normal boring answer and then managed to spice it up. When she whispered in her ear, Min blushed and tensed up, hoping no one heard that. "If... if you want... I wouldn't complain..." She whispered back, shivering a bit as ideas ran through her mind. Ideas she would like. Frankie knew Min would be awkward and shy but not mind.

A flight attendant walked past and asked the two girls if she could get anything for them. Min jumped up a bit and said she was fine. She listened to what Frankie said and left. "Do you think she heard?" Min asked, even though she hadn't walked past till after the whispered flirting and it had been a very quiet whisper. Even if she had heard, what was the hard. She couldn't do anything and Min would live.

--------------------
PM
^
Frankie Nazarro
 Posted: Aug 23 2015, 05:10 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Min was just too cute. Frankie whispered in her ear, and Min blushed, whispering back that Frankie could have her way if she wasn’t. Min wouldn’t complain. Oh she was such a cute little girl. So easily corrupted, and yet still so innocent. Frankie had trouble finding anything to complain about. A flight attendant walked past and Min jumped. Frankie stifled a laugh until the woman left, and Min had asked if Frankie thought she heard.

*Penso di no,” Frankie informed her. “She didn’t hear anything that would embarrass you, Principessa.” Frankie was positive about that. There was no reason to worry, because there was no way the woman had heard them. She only came back later when they were being offered their food. Fish, chicken, beef. Frankie picked to get something with fish, let Min pick her own, and then asked for an alcoholic drink for the ride. It wouldn’t be much, but it would be minimally more interesting. Although she probably could have bought enough to get drunk, if she’d really wanted. Once their orders were in the flight attendant gave them their food and drinks and continued on.

Not the best meals, but its alright. The next plane is bigger, we will get more legitimate accommodations. These are just to tide us over,” Frankie explained.

*I don’t think so.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (22) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll