February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 16st
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16st
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 10  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Walls Came Tumbling Down -M, Tag: Kiefer Carter
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 11:24 PM
Local
gustopholous

Of all the ways to end a relationship, it wasn't the worst. There was cheating and screaming and... in some extreme cases, stabbing. Just leaving without a word or backward glance was anticlimactic. They'd had worse fights and stayed together. It was part of the reason he'd expected her to show up again some day like nothing had ever happened. But days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, and eventually she was really gone.
The hope was detrimental (prolonging the process far past rationality), but its gradual decay was what saved him from having to deal with the reality all at once. She was gone, she wasn't coming back, and he would never see her again. It still hurt, but the realization had been a long time coming. Part of them knew it was over before she'd left. Sounds rough… I’ve never been ghosted, or ghosted anyone… I like to know where things stand. She and David had dated for five months, before he decided to sleep with someone else. Was it cheating if you told them beforehand? Kiefer assumed probably. Kiefer held her and sighed.
He'd had definite break-ups. Sometimes he preferred the ambiguity. He could have told her about all of the shit with Jess, he supposed, but there really wasn't a point. She didn't seem terribly talkative either.
"We'll just have to be extra good to each other to make up for it," he determined.

--------------------
I've been having this dream that we can fly,
So darlin' close your eyes,
'Cause you're about to miss everything.
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 11:51 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Stabbing seemed like it was one of the worst ways to end something. Depending on the day, Blake might say she’d never been cheated on. It was like taking money out of the bank in monopoly while saying “this is mine now.” It was cheating, but it wasn’t sneaky. It was just so surprising. She probably didn’t react properly. How did you react to being told by your boyfriend that he was just going to sleep with a girl? She supposed she could have dumped him before he did it. It had seemed like something he just said because he was angry, but she also hadn’t been surprised when he said he’d actually done it. Oh well. The world continued to rotate.

Kiefer didn’t say anything about David, and didn’t say anything more about Emily. No more exes were mentioned. He held onto Blake and sighed. Blake hadn’t been tense, but she still liked the closeness. It was relaxing. She took a breath and closed her eyes.

We’ll just have to be extra good to each other to make up for it.

Blake chuckled with less humor than usual. She was serious, not sad. “Are we refugee’s from relationships now?” Refugees from relationships, in relationships. In a single, solitary, connected relationship. A joint one. Together. Without anyone else. Even if Blake wanted to get along with his friends, even if she wanted him to get on with her friends, and thought that Rosa would like Kiefer. Even with all of that, and the past, which she liked to ignore anyway, they were just here now and things could be good.

I think we’ll be good. I like you… I haven’t tried to have a proper relationship in a while, but I’m trying. You’re special to me so, I think it’ll be good.” She kissed his cheek. It probably meant more considering this was only the second relationship she’d put her all into, but how she said it conveyed her point without specifics.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Heterosexual – Cashier at Bob’s - Renter
PM
^
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 12:07 AM
Local
gustopholous

He'd been horny in worse situations. Much worse... Still, immediately after talking about failed relationships and how her boyfriend cheated on her didn't seem like a prime opportunity. He just wanted her so badly right now. Was it the vulnerability, the intimacy? They'd been so happy before talking about this. He wanted that back. Are we refugee’s from relationships now?
"Yeah, something like that," he told the girl, brushing her hair aside so that he could kiss her neck. I think we’ll be good. I like you…" "I like you, too," he admitted. "I kind of love you." I haven’t tried to have a proper relationship in a while, but I’m trying. He hadn't had a proper relationship in... ever. That didn't stop him from being optimistic.
"We'll try together." You’re special to me so, I think it’ll be good. She kissed his cheek, and he pressed against her until she was lowered to the mattress. "I think it'll be good, too." He was on top of her again, kissing her deeply. His fingers sifted through her long, dark, silken hair. His breathing synced with hers. Maybe it was the high, but he hadn't felt this close to anyone in so long.
"I'm ready to go again, if you are."

--------------------
I've been having this dream that we can fly,
So darlin' close your eyes,
'Cause you're about to miss everything.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 10 
Add Reply
New Poll