February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 20th
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16th
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

An Odd "First Date", Tag: Kieran Hill
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Jul 23 2017, 07:57 AM
Local
Natalie

Well at least he knew he wouldn't have to sit through endless boy meets girl type films. He couldn't think of anything worse. Each to their own, but he found them boring and predictable. Give him a good action or horror movie any day and he was game. "I think I used to want to be Bond when I was a kid. Ha! If only. Somehow a career in photography seemed more realistic" he laughed. "But that sounds perfect, count me in" he nodded his head, he often watched an old Bond film if they were even on television one night.

He understood she wasn't going to be able to actually give him any information on those murders and he wasn't trying to dig for any. He'd let the police do their job in the meantime. "Of course. I'll let you guys get on with that" he said, although he did hope there had been some leads because it was somewhat unsettling knowing a murderer was out there somewhere. But that was enough talk of serial killers. He grinned as he looked over at Dani, in all honesty he'd probably rather he sat in a restaurant right now rather than following all these people. "Easy tiger" he grinned at her, wondering if she just meant she wanted him all to herself somewhere quieter or if she meant it in a different way altogether. He usually seemed to attract women that were good at being forward with him. It was good in some ways but it meant he ended up taking things too fast, meaning he got bored very quickly. "At the dinner table, or on the dinner table?" he flashed her a wicked smirk, his naughty side clearly emerging. He was just teasing although he wasn't quite sure how she'd take that. "We could just skip the rest of this walk and head to that restaurant now if you want?" he asked, being a bit more serious this time.

--------------------
PM
^
Danielle Carello
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 08:02 PM
Townie
Knightshade

Dani smiled when Kieran said he wanted to be Bond as a kid.

"For me, it was Wonder Woman or Princess Leia," she said. "Later it was Ripley from Aliens. Always admired the strong women of fiction." She then smiled again when Keiran liked the idea of watching Bond. "Cool, I'll keep ya posted. Probably some time next week would work."

Dani was glad that Kieran didn't want to go on about the murders. This was mostly because if she went on about them, she knew she'd say too much.

Dani blushed a bit when Kieran said "easy, tiger". Was she going too fast?

"Hey, I ain't exactly an expert with the romance talk, so bear with me," she said. She then raised any eyebrow about being on the dinner table as opposed to at it. "I think the restaurant would kick us out before we got to second base. Wait, do they still use the baseball analogy these days?"

Kieran then suggested they skip the walk and got to the restaurant.

"Sounds like a plan to me," she said. "We supposed to drop these candles off somewhere or are they like a keepsake of somethin'?" She was about to blow hers out, but then wondered if she'd be rude to do that now.
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Aug 6 2017, 04:18 AM
Local
Natalie

Kieran grinned at her, she was different, he'd give her that. "Makes a change from the standard Cinderella or whatever other Disney princesses there are that I have no clue about" he laughed, "I'm sure I'll have to learn all this soon" he grinned, Grace would be getting to that age before he knew it. Though he still wasn't convinced she was going to be a complete girly girl, currently she was just as happy playing with some of his old cars.

His own flirtatious nature could get a bit out of hand sometimes, he couldn't help it. Though he supposed he should behave himself, or at least try to. "I have no idea. I expect that kind of talk is a bit more explicit these days" he laughed, kids seemed to grow up way too quickly nowadays, it was terrifying knowing that he was going to have to raise a teenage daughter... more than likely alone. "It's okay, I can behave myself" he grinned, he was a big tease but when it came to it he was a respectful guy, never one to push a woman into something she wasn't comfortable with.

She seemed to want to skip the rest of the walk too. "Good question..." he chuckled as he looked down at the candles in their hands. He turned around and looked at the group of youngsters behind them, probably the few that didn't seem to be the type to cause any trouble. "Hey kids... you want these? Great, thanks!" he didn't give them a chance to say no and instead handing his own candle to one of the girls and then took Dani's from her hand and passed it to another girl. That got rid of them. "See, that was easy" he smirked as he put a hand to small of Dani's back, attempting to guide her away from the crowd. "So whereabouts is this restaurant?" he asked, Dani was going to have to lead the way. Not that it mattered where it was, everywhere in Lochland was in walking distance anyway.

--------------------
PM
^
Danielle Carello
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 01:21 PM
Townie
Knightshade

Dani chuckled about the Disney princesses.

"Well, I ain't exactly a damsel in distress, so I don't really consider myself a fan of'em," she said. "Well, I do like that Moana. That one's got spirit."

She then shrugged about Kieran learning about all the "girly things".

"Guess you'll find out,"she said.

Dani wasn't crazy about explicit talk, but she didn't mind the sexy talk. Sexy talk was fun as long as it didn't go overboard. She smiled when he said he'd behave himself.

"I'll try to as well," she said. "If the wine doesn't get to me."

Dani was glad to be rid of the candles. She wondered if she was going to eventually get wax on her hands. Not a fun feeling. When Kieran put his hand on her back to help her through the crowd, she gently took that hand and held it.

"I like this better," she said.

Dani of course knew the way to the restaurant. She was a bit excited, but then frowned when she saw the sign on the door. They were closed due to some family issue.

"Well darn it all,"
she said. She then thought. "If ya want, we can grab some take-out and... well... go back to my place. Mama's asleep by now and it would take the Apocalypse to wake her up. Too late for a Bond marathon, but we could always put on one or two of'em."
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Aug 16 2017, 09:17 AM
Local
Natalie

He was definitely a flirt when he wanted to be, once he started it was hard to keep control of it. But he supposed he should. He'd pretty much just broken up with someone, god knows why he'd thought it was a good idea to ask someone else out on a date. It screamed 'rebound' yet really he just wanted the company. That was saying something for someone who preferred to be alone ninety percent of the time. He guessed he just needed to do something to take his mind off what had happened. So far it seemed to be working.

With the candles out of their hands they were now free to leave. Well at least they'd stayed for most of it, right? He raised an eyebrow when she suddenly took his hand instead, taking him slightly by surprise, but he didn't mind. "Oh really, huh?" he smirked, he wasn't always a very touchy feely kind of guy... out of the bedroom anyway, he especially wasn't much of a hugger. He knew that was often frustrating for the girls he'd dated in the past.

The restaurant appeared to be closer than he'd realised it was, only there seemed to be one slight problem... it was closed. "Well that sucks" he said, sighing lightly. Time for a plan b? Dani seemed to have one at least. He could have invited her back to his, it was quiet there since Grace was staying at his mother's house tonight. But he wasn't sure he wanted her there when he knew there were toys all over the place. And it was actually rare he invited anyone around anyway. "Ha, I can be quiet. Don't want to give her a fright" he chuckled, glancing around, there were other restaurants nearby anyway. "Sure, what kinda takeout do you fancy? I'm really not fussy, I'll eat anything" he laughed, he guessed he was a typical man, put anything in front of him and he'd eat it. "We could grab a bottle of wine too" he suggested, assuming she was a wine drinker since she'd mentioned it. "I need a drink after the week I've had" he added under his breath.

--------------------
PM
^
Danielle Carello
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 10:19 AM
Townie
Knightshade

Dani smiled with an idea as Kieran asked what kind of take-out she wanted.

"I say we stick with Chinese," she said. "There's a place right down from my house. It's not fancy, but they make some amazin' Orange Chicken." Kieran then asked about the wine. "Hey, I'm Italian. I never turn down a good bottle of wine." She guessed that many, regardless of their background, wouldn't turn down a bottle of wine. Still, wine was a big thing in her family. No big dinner or get-together went without it.

(Time bump if t's cool.)

Once the take-out and wine were bought, it was time to arrive at Dani's house. To her surprise, her mother was up. She was making some Alka Seltzer, which meant she probably over-did it again on dinner. Dani blushed a bit when the woman spotted Kieran. Dani and her mom then went back and forth in Italian, sounding aggressive at first, but then laughing and hugging one another. Dani then stepped over to Kieran.

"She's fine with you bein' here," she said. "She just hates that a handsome guy like you saw her in gown and bathrobe with her hair not done." Her mom then stepped over to Kieran.

"A good, strong man. About time for Dani, eh?" she said in a heavy accent. She then spotted the Chinese. "But next time you come, you eat better. I'll cook for you." She then laughed and made her way back to bed.
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 10:17 AM
Local
Natalie

The evening may have taken an unexpected turn but sometimes that was the best way. It was fun to be spontaneous, not that he seemed to get much of a chance to be these days because he had so many responsibilities and things he needed to do. Tonight he guessed he could just forget about that for at least a few hours.

So they made it back to Dani's house and apparently her mother was still wide awake after all. He didn't feel particularly awkward about that, he could charm just about anyone if he tried hard enough. "Mrs. Carello! It's a pleasure" he greeted her, wait, was it Mrs. Carello? Was that what she went by? He had no idea but he figured he'd just go with it and hope for the best. She was obviously very Italian and he found the interaction between her and Dani quite amusing. Considering he barely knew a word of Italian he clearly had no idea what they were saying to each other, should he be worried? He raised an eyebrow slightly, looking at Dani when she pulled away from her mother. "Oh crap, didn't mean to embarass her" he laughed, he wasn't fazed by it, although he could see why women didn't exactly want to be caught wearing their bathrobe by a man they'd never met before. He blamed Dani entirely!

He flashed her mother a smile, now he got the impression her mother was going to be continually asking about him. Shit, why did he get himself into these situations? He wished her a goodnight and then turned to Dani, "Well I've never met the parents on a first date before, that's a first for me" he laughed, teasing slightly. He never stayed with a girl long enough to so much as meet her parents. Only in a long term relationship had he done that and he'd never been convinced they liked him. "Your mom seems fun" he grinned, "You have some wine glasses?" he asked, now he needed a drink even more.

--------------------
PM
^
Danielle Carello
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 07:10 PM
Townie
Knightshade

(Sorry for the wait)

Dani laughed about Kieran embarrassing her mother.

"Trust me, it takes a lot to embarrass Mama," she said. "She does some pretty crazy things herself. You should see some of the hats she wears when she's out shoppin'. I used to hide my face when I went out with her as a kid. Not so much now as I think it's more funny than anything."

Dani still loved that this was a date. She was still taking in that she was on one, and with a really handsome and nice guy. She was glad her mother approved to.

"Well she's likes you, so that's one obstacle out of the way," she said. She smiled about Kieran liking her mom too, and then stepped over as he asked about the wine glasses. She grabbed them from the cabinet and placed them down.

"I'm gonna go get a bit more casual,"
she said. "Be right back."

Dani didn't want to return in some skimpy lingerie. That wasn't her style. Instead, she walked in with some small boxers on and a long t-shirt. She felt that was alright for a first date. She then looked over the food.

"Well, I'm starved,"
she said. "Let's dig in."

PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 09:36 AM
Local
Natalie

It was funny how your relationship with your own parents changed when you got older. Not that he had a father, but he'd been raised single handedly by his mother. His younger years had probably been spent embarassed to be seen out with her in public, which he was a bit ashamed about now because she'd done everything for him. Even now she still did a lot for him because raising a daughter alone was extremely difficult. "I get that, I'm sure we all found our parents embarassing to some extent when we were young. I know I did. I feel a bit bad for that now" he admitted, hoping he wasn't the only one that had gone through that phase.

Kieran could sure be a charmer when he wanted to be, then there were other times when he could be cold and not so easy to approach. Despite the bad mood he was currently in it was a wonder he'd not actually managed to snap at Dani tonight for no reason whatsoever. He smiled and accepted the wine glasses from her, nodding his head when she told him she was going to get a bit more casual. He wasn't sure what she meant by that but he figured he was about to find out.

He took a seat whilst she disappeared to obviously change and he took the opportunity the open the bottle of wine. He poured two glasses but waited for her to return before taking a sip, it was so tempting though, he was in desperate need of a drink right now. He raised his eyebrows when she returned... so that was what she'd meant by getting more 'casual'. He smirked slightly though didn't make a comment, because he feared if he did it might be inappropriate. He wasn't exactly about to strip off to his boxers, but he unzipped his hoodie and slipped it off, leaving it to one side. "Yup, me too" he agreed to being starving, he lifted his wine glass first. "Cheers... to... good company and... good food?" he grinned as he tried to think of something to toast to. He then took a large sip from his glass of wine, putting it down before he started on the food. "Thanks though... for keeping me company tonight. Even if we were rebels and didn't actually finish the candlelight walk" he laughed, it was pretty funny now he thought about it.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll