February 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Loves is in the air and Lovematch.com is back to spread it around. If you are curious what to do this Valentine's Day then look no further than the front page of The Lochland Times.

Craziness continues through the town. Some is funny, some is political and some is just plain weird.

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

The Ice Festival

Beautiful buildings and sculptures made of ice glowing under a halo of fireworks? What a beautiful place for a Valentines Day Date.

Ice Skating Rink

The ice skating rink from last year has returned. Ice Cream Dream will be selling hot drinks at the door. When you get cold why not stop for a treat?

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

February 14th
New Announcements!

February 10th
A new newspaper is (Up!)

February 8th
The Activity Check and Birthday Hunt are over.

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

whiskey wishes, Tag: Luca Barzetti
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 12:25 AM
Townie
Jaya

If it was boring that Uriah hadn’t committed the crime of vandalism, fine. He was actually pretty happy not committing lots of crimes. Recreational drug use and giving alcohol to a minor were the only crimes he could think that he’d committed. Apparently some people found that it was boring to drink once it was officially legal. Uriah did not have that issue. He’d never had alcohol as a minor. It probably helped that his mother had been a good influence on him, and also that going to college at sixteen meant everyone was paying even more attention to him.

Uriah said that he didn’t really care about being insulted. Specifically he didn’t care if he got called stupid. Even with his deluded brain, he knew that he was not stupid. Some insults might stick. He knew some were more accurate than others, and he liked to think that he was aware of what was actually true, and what was just something to say. However, at the assertion that nothing could get to him, or at least no name calling, he shrugged. He looked so responsive right now. “Things get to me… name calling? Nothing I can think of, but maybe something.” He was going to go on, but he remembered how it had already been cited that he rambled, in this exact conversation. So he bit his tongue.

Defeated? That was one opinion. Tolerating. Far, far to lenient, but he’d been defeated, and this didn’t feel like that. This felt like something to do. It was like that with Jakk. The guy Luca didn’t like, right? Certainly not the one he was pining after. He might not appreciate the use of that word. Might seem too emotional, too vulnerable, to normal. Except he had some hints of normalcy inside his volcano. Uriah knew better than to stoke the flames though.

Uriah winced a bit at Luca repeating the name back to him. Yes, that was his name, now if Luca could just not carry it around with him, that would be lovely. “I don’t think I’ve met a Jeremy’ in a very long time.

Good to hear,” Uriah said. Why? Because he absolutely did not want them mingling. He couldn’t even guess how it would go. Luca owed him nothing. Luca didn’t even like him. So what would he do? Embarrass Uriah, probably. Would he say he knew things? Would he just be rude? It really didn’t matter what he did, but anything that gave Jeremy a hint that Uriah had been talking about him was going to come back to haunt Uriah. He didn’t need it. He hadn’t had any incidents in… two years? It was great. He’d love to keep things civil. Keep them silent.

Luca’s relief came, and Luca stretched. Uriah watched his shirt ride up because he was drunk and there wasn’t anywhere more interesting for his eyes to go. Odd thoughts crossed his mind and he leaned back with a sigh. He closed his eyes for a second, and then regretted it when the room started moving again.

Ya wanna ride home? Damn. I think I left my cigarettes in the car.

What? A ride home? As opposed to calling a cab… another stupid decision. “Yeah, sure,” He held onto the bar while he waited to see which way Luca was going. He could walk. Might be a bit clumsy, but he was used to being clumsy. If he walked slowly, he’d probably be fine. Or end up not realizing he was standing still. He didn’t want to do that. He was just going to follow Luca at a speed that did not involve running into him. Very important.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Bisexual- Published Poet - House
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 01:03 AM
Newcomer
Nicole

There were worse things that Luca could have done with his time, worst sins and crimes that he could have committed. He'd already done enough with his previous life of prostitution, drugs, and alcohol, as well as his current life of still doing the drugs and drinking. Not to mention that time years ago when he'd gotten drunk with a minor. Okay. so the kid hadn't been a minor. But nineteen was still too young for that student to be drinking with Luca in the Italian's old beat up trailer.

Uriah was different. He didn't entertain Luca in the way that he should have. There was nothing violent or edgy or really outstanding about the guy. What got the bartender was the poet's lack of reaction to so much. No words or actions could really stir him, it seemed. “Things get to me… name calling? Nothing I can think of, but maybe something.” Luca could only shake his head at that.

He had caught Uriah's eyes wandering to bit of skin he showed, something that only caused him to smirk in a devious manner. "Like what ya see?" In a matter of moments, he was by Uriah's side, pulling up his shirt on purpose this time. It was only an inch or two, but it was enough to show off a bit of that olive skinned body, just enough to reveal a bit of belly. "Lotsa people had their mouths on this, y'know." This was followed by a laugh. Yeah, he'd admit to being a slut but only just to see what Uriah thought of it.

Lowering his shirt back down, he offered a ride and simply nodded when it was accepted. Watching Uriah try to hold on to the bar made him realize that maybe the guy was a bit more drunk than either of them realized. "I don't think you'll be okay to walk." Thinking it over for a moment, he offered his arm. "You can hold onto my arm. I don't want you fallin' and then I've gotta call an ambulance." That was not something he was looking forward to, at all.

--------------------

I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna leave it colder

XXProfile -- Thread Tracker -- PlotterXX
PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 03:34 AM
Townie
Jaya

It was not Uriah’s fault that he was drunk. He was wholly complicit in the event, but it was Luca who was paying for the drinks and pushing them toward Uriah. What entertained Luca, or whatever the word was, was not what it should. It was the lack of anything that apparently kept his interest. Uriah was, for a sensitive guy, perhaps he had a thick shell. Maybe not thick, but sturdy, and with holes. You just had to know where to hit him, but some places really didn’t penetrate.

Since it was not entirely Uriah’s fault that he was drunk, it was also not so much his fault that his eyes moved anywhere on Luca. His face when he talked, his hands when he grabbed at Uriah, his abdomen when he stretched in the slightly too short shirt. He could not even joke that it was intentional, if that had been something Uriah joked about. There was movement, and nothing sexual about Uriah’s eyes wandering. His focus was surely not that acute at present. He did not expect a reaction.

Like what ya see?

Sure. Luca was attractive. It was still the alcohol that caused his eyes to link. And suddenly Luca was at his side, his shirt up more. Why? Why?! “Lotsa people had their mouths on this, y’know.

Uriah coughed. He would have blushed, but he was already slightly flushed from alcohol, and his body’s response time was not that good. His stupid mind went to imagining what Luca said, and fortunately he stopped before Luca actually put his shirt down. Why did people get a kick out of making Uriah squirm? He wasn’t an exhibit in the zoo. Really. They didn’t have to poke the glass. It was fine.

I forget where having your mouth on someone’s abdomen is a really common act,” Uriah said. Did that even make sense? It probably didn’t. His whole point was that the exposed skin wasn’t actually very sexual. Moving upward was one thing, moving downward was definitely something. But right there? Huh… or he could have meant his body in general. That would make more sense. “You needn’t lighten my burden of ignorance.” Big words. Easier to try to make his point. Luca’s shirt was down, that was good. Well… yeah, it was good. He couldn’t exactly enjoy the view when he was being scrutinized, after all.

Luca offered his arm, saying he didn’t think Uriah was okay to walk. “I would have called a cab.” No. No, he meant walk outside. “I can walk outside.” He put a hand on Luca’s arm though, sure. He heard the word “ambulance” and decided he was perfectly happy taking the help. He didn’t want hurt, but more important, he didn’t want to be a burden. Maybe that was the wrong order of priorities, but it was how Uriah was. He didn’t cling on, just gripped with his hand. It wasn’t so bad, considering he was a fair bit taller than Luca. He walked a little slow, but he wasn’t standing still because he actually had Luca to measure against.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 10:37 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

It was interesting to finally see a reaction from Uriah. Perhaps it wasn't as grand as Luca would have liked it to be but it was different. It was something. “I forget where having your mouth on someone’s abdomen is a really common act. You needn’t lighten my burden of ignorance.” Luca let out a laugh, a sound that was actually hearty and real. Uriah's words, especially spoken drunk, were really funny to him.

Now that accomplished a reaction, all he had to do was get the poet home in one piece. “I would have called a cab. I can walk outside.” The Italian just shook his head. "I got ya drunk, I'll take ya home. I s'pose that's the least I could do, not that I feel obligated or anything." The muscles of Luca's arm flexed and tightened a bit under the feeling of Uriah's hand. "I don't want ya fallin' on your face or gettin' lost and fuckin' fallin' over into a ditch or somethin' and lyin' there till mornin' 'cause you're too shitfaced to function. You've got that kinda grace and skill, Uriah."

He started leading the other man towards the door. "By the way, I don't much like bein' touched so only grab where I say to grab. No where else." There was quite the edge to his voice now, a warning that his words had better be heeded or else. "And don't go lettin' go of me too early 'cause I said that. I don't wanna have to try to pull your ass up off the ground. That'd involve more personal contact than what I'm tolerant of."

Once they were outside, he gestured towards his car, not that Uriah wouldn't have recognized it from before. "Also, just so ya know, someone's mouth on your abdomen is far from a common act. It's pretty damned sinful. You oughta know that." He paused then, something occurring to him. His head tilted to the side, regarding Uriah thoughtfully. "Say, you're not a virgin, are ya?" The bartender couldn't decide which answer would surprise him. Maybe all of them, seeing as he figured Uriah probably couldn't just answer him with a simple yes or no.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 03:58 PM
Townie
Jaya

Uriah could be persuaded to react more, but he was drunk and his reactions were not normal. It was because Luca was so generally abrasive and antagonistic that Uriah reacted less. You knew when you were put on a stage, and you didn’t act casually. He fell into a sort of historic step when pushed. Knew he was just being put under the microscope for a response, and so he didn’t give as much. He didn’t have something against Luca, but his automatic gear shift was slower than Luca seemed to want.

Apparently Luca was taking Uriah home because he’d gotten him drunk. That seemed like a somewhat fair exchange. Uriah’s liver paid, but it would be just fine. His night had not suffered for it, and his wallet was certainly better off than if he’d tried to do this himself. It was the least he could do, not that he felt obligated. “You don’t need to tell me you don’t feel obligated,” Uriah said, needlessly. Luca wasn’t responsible for Uriah. Sure. They agreed. Uriah was a grown man, he could be responsible for himself and where he ended up. Luca was not responsible for that, Luca was not fond of him. They weren’t friends. It was like saying “I’m tolerating you, but I don’t like you.” Okay? Was there some sort of confusion there?

Uriah had the kind of grace and skill to fall and crack his head open. “Maybe… but I’d end up at home.” Eventually… Maybe not tonight. Eventually. If not, it wasn’t Luca’s fault. Or… wait, what? Why did Luca even care? Did he just not want the liability for work, or was he actually just being nice? It seemed like an odd combination of sentiments. Next came the thing that was almost like a thread. Almost like a threat to not let go of Luca, just because he didn’t like being touched. Seemed like an odd thing for a man talking about mouths on him, but each person liked what they liked. More importantly, he offered his arm, and Uriah hadn’t done anything besides take it… Apparently picking Uriah up if he fell would be more than Luca wanted, but it seemed he was still willing to do it if the situation came up. “Do I seem like I’m going to fall all over you?

Also, just so ya know, someone’s mouth on your abdomen is far from a common act. Its pretty damned sinful. You oughta know that.

Uriah made a minor grumbling noise, not agreeable or otherwise, just a noise, “I’d get below or above that… not really the abdomen though.

Say, you’re not a virgin, are ya?

Uriah kept walking on autopilot at Luca’s pace, hardly aware that Luca was looking at him. “What part of sleeping with other people while my ex slept with other people sounded like I’m a virgin?” Really. What part? Any part? No part? Did he act like a virgin? He wasn’t skittish about sex, whatever his personality. He was much more skittish about just being hit. Jeremy definitely didn’t start sleeping with other people because he couldn’t, or didn’t sleep with Uriah. He just… got bored? It didn’t really matter. “No, definitely not a virgin.” He could probably come up with a number of people he’d slept with, but it was high enough he didn’t have it readily available. Definitely higher than zero.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 11:43 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

Luca's mind worked in weird, mysterious, and often conflicting ways. Sometimes even he didn't understand himself. His motives were his own, though, and he had his reasons for wanting to see Uriah safely home. Some of it was liability, not wanting to see a patron get lost or hurt, especially one that he'd pretty much purposely gotten drunk for his own entertainment. Some of it...well...maybe he was repaying Uriah back from before. That wasn't likely. He was a bit too selfish for that. Yeah, he didn't want to lose his job and that was reason enough.

“Do I seem like I’m going to fall all over you?” By now, they had reached Luca's car, give or take a few footsteps. He pulled Uriah's hand off of him then opened the door and narrowed at his eyes at the poet. "Cocky, aren't we?" There was both amusement and a bit of irritation in his voice. "Maybe ya haven't fallen yet while you're drunk but if ya aren't a naturally graceful person, ya ain't gonna be like that when you're all drunk off your ass either. Now get the fuck in. Put your seat belt on and then close the damn door." Uriah probably didn't need all of that instruction but Luca was going to give it to him anyway.

He walked around to the driver's side, getting in and slamming his door shut before pulling his seat belt across himself. “I’d get below or above that… not really the abdomen though.” Putting the key into the ignition, he turned on the car and then lowered his window. "Ya gotta naughty mouth there, Uriah. Betcha aren't so sweet with it when you've got someone naked, eh?" Go on. Push him further. The feisty Italian always had plenty to say.

“What part of sleeping with other people while my ex slept with other people sounded like I’m a virgin? No, definitely not a virgin.” His gaze turned to the other man. That nasty temper of his was flaming up again and he had to hold himself back from biting too much at Uriah. Instead, he gripped the steering wheel. "Ya just can't give a simple answer, can ya?" He began putting the car into reverse and moving the vehicle out of the parking spot. "Shame I can't hit you. I'd think we'd both have a little fun with that."' And holy shit, did he just say that out loud? Goddamn, now Luca knew that he really needed a good fight. He had to get these urges out of his system before he ended up clobbering the wrong person. Uriah didn't really to deserve to be on this end of the Italian's mood swings.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 12:14 AM
Townie
Jaya

Luca could verbally push Uriah around, and Uriah had enough to say to get himself in trouble. Maybe this was the sort of apathy that got him in more trouble with Jeremy. Maybe he just wasn’t as afraid of the backlash. He rarely thought back to details from that time.

Luca asked Uriah if he was cocky. He wouldn’t have said that. Cocky? No, he just wanted to know what Luca’s deal was. Some orders were barked at him. Get in the car, seat belt, close door. Sure. He got in, buckled up, and closed the door. It was certainly a different experience with Uriah in the passenger seat. Maybe that was deep. When Luca was in the passenger seat, he was soft, and when he was the driver, he was hard, aggressive. Uriah went from caring to apathetic. Well, he wasn’t completely apathetic, but that was the shell for all of his actions.

Luca continued to be aggressive with slamming his door, and Uriah continued to not react. He blinked when the door slammed but otherwise he was in a mild fog. He was told he had a naughty mouth, and probably wasn’t that sweet when he got someone naked. Uriah exhaled through his nose, almost chuckling. “Yeah… well, I can be sweet naked. Depends on the person.” And if they wanted that. He would prefer it. The difference between making love and having sex, right? He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed before addressing the virgin thing.

Couldn’t just give a simple answer, could he? “Seemed like a simple answer.” It really did. He pointed out a piece of evidence. Maybe Luca just didn’t like being called out for that. Or maybe he was just wound up. Or maybe he was joking. Uriah had turned to look at him. Shame Luca couldn’t hit him, they’d both have fun. “Uh… why do you want to hit me?” And more importantly… er… less importantly? Also importantly, why did Luca think Uriah would enjoy being hit?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 06:49 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

Now that they were both in the car, buckled in, and ready to go, Luca wasted no time getting out of the parking lot and onto the street. He began driving, even though he wasn't yet sure what direction he should be going in. Driving took some of his focus and, consequently, also bore some of the brunt of his anger. His hands were practically tight fists on the steering wheel. And just why did he feel so angry anyway? It wasn't anything that Uriah did, he was almost sure of that, but Uriah was the one that he currently wanted to unleash on.

He couldn't though, he knew that much. Instead, he made comments...very inappropriate comments. Comments that involved mouths and skin and nakedness. “Yeah… well, I can be sweet naked. Depends on the person.” He snorted at that. "So, you're picky then?" It might not have been such a farfetched idea. "I'm not so sweet with my mouth. Maybe you can tell that already." As if his mood swings weren't enough of a dead giveaway to his attitude. Biting words didn't come from a sweet temperament, after all.

Even so, he'd wondered about Uriah's sexuality. It had actually slipped his mind that the poet couldn't have been a virgin if he was sleeping around on his ex-boyfriend. “Seemed like a simple answer.” Not to Luca, it wasn't. "A simple 'yes' or 'no', without a fuckin bunch of bullshit words in-between, is a simple answer. Ya just seem to like stretchin' out your responses and usin' up as many words as possible."

Yeah, this conversation wasn't doing anything to calm him down. “Uh… why do you want to hit me?” That wasn't a question easily answered and he knew it. Instead, Luca took his time, driving in a quiet rage that was waning slightly as he had to dig deep in his brain for the right answer. "I don't think it's you, per say. I'd hit anyone right about now." He let out a frustrated sound because his words weren't coming out like he wanted. "I'm a violent person and sometimes I just get these urges...this energy in me...and it's like I need to do somethin', anything, with myself." Maybe a little more openness was needed to get his point across. "My mind just don't function like everyone's. I like to hit and be hit. Violence kinda turns me on."

The streets were coming by slower at this rate as he deccelerated to think more on what to say. "I used to have people who'd fight me, some of them were just punchin' bags." Lots of words and still he couldn't get across to Uriah what he meant. "Who's gonna be my punchin' bag now? I had people like that when I was younger and now...that's not enough. And he...he was more than that. He wasn't my punchin' bag. Ever." He had to stop thinking about that man now or he'd really lose his mind. "Some people are happy with that kinda relationship. I want someone who'll fight me back. Right now though? I'm so goddamn wound up that I think I could pulverize the shit outta someone and not feel a bit of guilt."

He suddenly pulled over, realizing that he was just driving any where at this point. "I'm a sick fuck and I know it. And I've still gotta take you home. Where do you live?" That'd be a good thing to know so the Italian didn't just keep driving for the hell of it.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 11:03 AM
Townie
Jaya

Uriah could tell Luca where he lived, but it wasn’t on Uriah’s mind. He was going home. He would get home. Since Luca took the responsibility out of his hands, Uriah’s mind had wandered. Uriah was picky? About who he was sweet to? “Not everyone like sweet,” he said instead. Was he picky? Uh… no. Probably not. Was he at least somewhat discerning at this point? Well yeah. He didn’t sleep with everyone that hit on him. Besides, if that was all it took, things would be awkward with Luca, and Luca wasn’t even trying to get anywhere. Except to Uriah’s house. To dump him there.

Luca could be not sweet with his mouth. “Maybe you can tell that already.

Yes.

A simple yes or no. Luca complained about Uriah’s need to explain his answers. Seemed like he was stretching out his answers. “I like to explain myself.” Simple. Did Luca read a lot of poetry? Had he sat in a class about how you couldn’t carry the author with you? How you had to interpret? How once you’d said it, once you’d written it, it was out in the world and you couldn’t take it back. It had to speak for itself? Well, Uriah liked to speak for himself sometimes, when he was present. Maybe it was a problem.

So they ventured into safer territory. Why Luca wanted to hit Uriah. It had nothing to do with Uriah, really. Luca was violent, had urges, and hitting people turned him on. Well, violence turned him on. “Sadomasochism.” That was the helpful comment Uriah offered. He didn’t say anything about how he wasn’t really keen on being hit. It was a given. It wasn’t about him, after all. So what did it matter what he preferred? Luca seemed annoyed at Uriah talking too much, so he tried to summarize his thought into one word.

He used to have people to fight, but he was at a loss now. And the guy he liked, who he seemed to be happy with, but not happy without, was not a punching bag. So he was a fighter. Assumedly. The sort that gave as good as they got, or whatever people said. That was Uriah’s foggy guess in any case.

I’m a sick fuck and I know it. And I’ve still gotta take you home. Where do you live?

Uriah knew the answer to that. “160 West Lochland. You’re not that bad.” Why did he tack that on? Because he was drunk and stupid. Clearly. He was slumped down a bit in the chair, knees of his long legs leaned against the dash. “There’s a red car out front… rental, something.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 10:39 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

This was one interesting car ride home. Luca was not used to having someone talk so much to him, not really. Darrell could talk a bit but he didn't tend to talk in a way that really annoyed Luca. Tony was...well...he was Tony. He didn't talk a lot. Period. Nor did he make facial expressions either. Having a friend like that was probably one of the best things for a hot headed Italian like himself. But maybe he felt differently because Tony was his friend and Darrell was his friendly dealer. It was different than with Uriah. Luca didn't seem to know how to approach the guy fully. The man was blunt with his answers, even if he couldn't tack on simplicity to it, and Luca found himself okay with that forwardness even if it pissed him off.

He wasn't a sweet man. Uriah could tell that, surely. “Yes.” The guy kinda deserved both a punch and a high five for his honesty. “I like to explain myself.” Oh really? He huffed and shook his head. "Ya just talk too much." Bluntness meets bluntness. That was a rocky road for things for sure. The problem with bluntness was its ability to tick people off. Anger came easy to him and rage burned off slowly. He was like a ticking time bomb and sometimes only violence could quell the fire within him. It was pleasurable in its own way. “Sadomasochism.” Now he smiled but it wasn't nice. "Bingo! Spot on, though I haven't heard that word in a long time." They stopped at a red light and he glanced over at Uriah. "It's the right description. I dunno what it is about it but it just speaks to me. It's what I want, what I live on...not a lot of people can handle that."

Maybe he was being a bit too forward himself. It could have something to do with Uriah's drunken state. Luca didn't expect him to retain a lot of their conversation, not with how much vodka and absinthe he'd willingly fed the guy earlier. He really needed to get the man home and out of his car. “160 West Lochland. You’re not that bad.” The light had turned green but he didn't go. Why? Because he was literally too busy laughing at Uriah's words. "You...you have no idea." His mirth taped off into dark chuckles. "Ya got no clue." Now he stepped on the accelerator and got them going.

"I am a bad person, Uriah. I've accepted that long ago. I think bad things, I do bad things, and I live bad things, if that makes any sense to ya." A thought popped into his mind. "For example, I wanna hit you right now. What would ya do if I just suddenly threw a punch at you?" Not that he planned to follow through with that threat, not yet anyway.

Hmm. They had to be getting close now. “There’s a red car out front… rental, something.” Ah, there it was. Luca parked out front, wondering how fast the man would try to exit the vehicle. "This is it, yeah?" He indicated the house with a nod of his head.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 06:42 PM
Townie
Jaya

If Luca was hoping for someone quiet… well, giving Uriah alcohol to get him to talk was probably a poor way to start. They were here, and Uriah was talking. He was trying to get himself to talk less, but it even the short answers came out too verbose for Luca’s taste. He was told he just talked too much. “Didn’t say I didn’t.” Because… yeah.

Uriah identified Luca’s quirk as being sadomasochism, and was granted a smile, for whatever that was worth. He was praised, but Luca had an odd way about positivity. He was a poisonous man, but some people liked poison. Alcohol, after all, was poison. “Not a lot of people can handle that.

You have to develop a tolerance.” Uriah forgot that he had not explained the alcohol analogy out loud, and so he said that without any further explanation. Uriah said Luca was not too bad, and Luca disagreed. He seemed amused, but he disagreed. Uriah was told that he had no clue, no idea.”Mmm.” Maybe. Probably. He opened his eyes when he realized that they were closed. Oh, and Luca had started talking a lot. For a man that said Uriah talked too much… Luca talked a lot.

Bad person. Bad things. Bad things. Bad things. Doing, thinking, speaking, being, living. It sort of made sense, but it was also a bit muddy. He asked what Uriah would do if Luca punched him right then. Uriah looked at the dashboard, because that was where his eyes had settled. He didn’t have the energy in that moment to pry them away, and didn’t have an answer. Maybe he did if he gave it some thought, but instead of doing that… he just let Luca drive. What would he do? Uh… bruise.

This is it, yeah?

Hm?” He blinked and looked around. Oh, yes, this was his house. “Yes. Thanks.” When he made sure the car was stopped, he slowly worked on getting himself unbuckled and out of the car. Walking to the door was going to take some kind of effort. Because he didn’t want to fall, and he didn’t want to make a scene. He needed to unlock his door, and he needed to… walk to his room and close the door without having any interaction with his parents. He really didn’t need that tonight.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 10:52 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

The car ride should have been awkward. For most people, it may have felt that way. Luca wasn't most people and so all he was felt was a little confusion, a little anger, and a little lost. He knew where to go, had been in Lochland just long enough to have some sense of navigation. Uriah talked so much that he now had Luca talking. The Italian didn't know how to feel about that. Usually, he wasn't into revealing so much about himself. He didn't lie to people but he was typically rude enough that their conversations never got as far as his and Uriah's.

Maybe Uriah was just a glutton for punishment. “You have to develop a tolerance.” Was that was it was? A tolerance for Luca's behavior? He tried not to think on it too deeply. He just had to get Uriah home already before he had Luca blabbing about his aspirations he'd had as a kid. He was talking too much about himself. Maybe it was having so little meaningful interaction with people that was getting him this way. It was probably time to take a vacation of some sort, if he ever got around to doing something like that.

Uriah didn't answer the question about being punched and that spoke volumes to Luca. It was giving him ideas and assumptions about what kind of person the poet was.

Thank goodness they were at Uriah's house. The guy wasn't bad company or anything but Luca found himself just saying too much around him. He'd gotten the right house on the first try. Go him. “Hm?” The man was still drunk. “Yes. Thanks.” He watched Uriah as he got himself out of the car. The man moved in that careful way that intoxicated people moved when they didn't want to fall over. Would he even make it up the steps?

Luca let out a sigh and then unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car himself. He was quick to make it to Uriah's side, holding out his arm abruptly while looking away. "Here. Grab this. I'll get ya there." May as well finish the job and get Uriah the rest of the way.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 02:05 AM
Townie
Jaya

Silence could say a lot. Some silences could be more obvious than others. Uriah had already forgotten his answer to what action he would take if Luca punched him. He didn’t know if things were going well, but at least he hadn’t been hit yet. Luca was weird. They were both weird. They were also both at Uriah’s house.

It took a second to realize Luca was walking over, but Uriah did realize it before Luca actually reached him. He was looking at Luca. He really didn’t need to look drunk in front of his parents. They wouldn’t lecture him, but they would be disappointed. Did his parents lecture him about anything? At all? He was old enough it would have been embarrassing to all parties involved if they’d tried. He still didn’t want to seem totally fucked up in front of them though.

Here. Grab this. I’ll get ya there.

Alright. Thanks.” He carefully took hold of Luca’s arm. Being careful specifically so he didn’t touch more than he was supposed to. Luca wasn’t drunk or high, and he wasn’t cuddly. He didn’t like being touched, so he only wanted touched exactly how and where he dictated. This was important. He let the shorter man lead him to his front door. Once there, after taking the steps slowly, he dug in his pocket for his keys. “Going home?” As opposed to… somewhere else, apparently. He figured his guided rescued would last as far as the door, but he definitely didn’t think Luca was going to stay. He just… spoke.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 10:58 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

The night hadn't really been a bad one but Luca was glad that it was coming to an end. He'd had a moment with Uriah in the bar, a moment where he'd felt his emotions getting ready to peep out through the cracks and crap all over his life. There were a few minutes when he thought that he would lose control. Something Uriah had said had struck a cord inside of Luca, had made him remember some old desires, things that were pushed down beneath the surface and firmly kept there for a reason.

Not everyone could handle the real Luca. The last one to be able to do it was in a whole other country, as far as he knew, and he was not about the unleash the monster inside of himself...not unto the people of Lochland. Even though Uriah was as calm and level as they came, he had pulled something from inside Luca, had opened him up without the Italian really realizing. It wasn't the poet's fault that he'd managed to say the right set of words to set the bartender off.

He wanted to see Uriah into his house and then go back to his own home to stew in his feelings for awhile before he put some substance into his body to control his emotions and stamp them down.

His arm was offered. It was honestly very generous of him. “Alright. Thanks.” The muscles in Luca's arm tensed under Uriah's careful touch. Together, they made it to the front door. Once Uriah had gotten out his keys, Luca shook his arm to loose of the man's grip. “Going home?” He nodded, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Yeah, I would've stayed just to get on your nerves bit but...hell, I'm just too riled up tonight. It'd be dangerous for me to do anythin' but go home." He pulled out his cigarettes and lit one. "Go on to bed, Uriah. I'm sure you're gonna have dreams full of lots of words. I bet ya don't shut up even in your sleep." He laughed then and shook his head. Yeah, he had to go.

Turning abruptly from Uriah, Luca made his way back to his car and got in, trying to drive carefully as he pulled out from the spot. He really needed to find a way to get rid of this excess energy before he ended up in jail. Maybe a vacation was just the trick.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll