February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 8th
The Activity Check is over!

July 7th
The 5th Annual Charity Ball and

The Bachelor Auction!!

July 3rd
Lochland AM is on the Air!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Face The Music And Dance(M), Tag: Anastasia Romanos
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 09:59 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Anastasia’s kiss on the cheek was only a reflex but it was a good reflex and something inside of her made her do it. “Hmmmm I bet you have…...that sounds so fun,” she wondered how the name came about in the first place. She would eventually ask her later or during this conversation. “I think your right then…. Oooo a date, I didn’t think of that…” she announced while she let go of her hand and placed it on her own thigh. She was starting to get a little nervous now as she wanted to get to know her more. She was just enjoying this evening as it became more intimate.

‘I do have to call you out on one thing though," she said. "If you're going to kiss a girl in public, you really need to give them more of a show,’ Ana bit her lip and took a deep breath as she didn’t know what to say but was quieted down with a kiss. The was slow and passionate and yet short. She was pulling back as she nodded slightly, “Ok….wow. that was unexpected, Mmm but yes….I would be into that….” she answered her and smiled back as she thought that the girl was harmless, and she didn’t think that she could do anything to hurt her.

“Sure…..” she answered her seductively as she took her hands off her leg she moved it onto Destiny’s thigh rubbing it gently. “We could go into one of the booths if you’d like….that would be better….” she said to her directly as she wondered what the girl was thinking. Ana wouldn’t mind fooling around with her and easing her way into her life. As she would want to know every detail not every detail but at least the well known things that she would people to know.

--------->

OUTFIT -

PM
^
Destiny Hamilton
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 07:06 PM
Stranger
Shade

Des smiled when Ana seemed to like the idea of calling it a date. Des wasn't one to push herself on anyone who was into taking things slow. However, Ana didn't seem that way, so Des moved things along a bit more. Yeah, it was quick romance, but Des wasn't a person to have a big night with someone and dump them, and Ana didn't seem that way either, so... why not speed things along in this case?

"I mean, why not call it that?" she chuckled. "We're here, we're having dinner, we're close to one another..."

Ana confirmed she was into the idea of open dating, and the two calling each other girlfriends even if others were in the picture.

"Cool," she said. "You know, this is the most fun I've had since I've moved here." She kissed Ana again for the hell of it.

Des then chuckled when Ana said they could go to a booth for more coziness.

"No, I mean... would you like to take our meals back to my place?" she asked. "I mean... there I could dance for you... or you could dance for me... and there would be no rules to hold us back."
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 09:36 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Ana didn’t want a quick romance and she wasn’t the one to dump someone the first night or sleep with someone on the first night either.

But if things went the right way and now that they were enjoying each other’s company she definitely could feel hot for Destiny by the end of the night. It was all about openness and the luxury of being able to talk to her so easily.

Speaking of that she listened to her talk and she nodded along, “Yea, I know we can….but don’t get a head of ourselves….I’m glad……..” with a smile she leaned in for a sweet second kiss and looked into her eyes afterwards.

This was a promising idea to call this a date and if things don’t go well later she could always change her mind later.

“When did you move here? Recently?” she asked with curiosity because she wondered why she hadn’t met her sooner. “Sure….Yes, I’d love to. Ooooo I can’t wait for that….I can definitely do a little dance for you….” she grinned with a small giggle and took her hand gently.

She didn’t want to resist holding her but being on a random date with a girl she barely met it was a rush. It felt exciting. When Ana dated she really wanted she did want to enjoy everything and not forget anything at all.

Though, she was still feeling slightly buzzed she had to sober up, so she could have a fun conversation with her back at her place. “What do you feel like eating? We could always share something?” she suggested as she raised an eyebrow at her and blushed as she normally didn’t blush it was just random when a new person made her feel this way.

--------->

OUTFIT -

PM
^
Destiny Hamilton
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 08:41 PM
Stranger
Shade

Des wasn't going to take advantage of Ana because she was a bit inebriated. Des wasn't a low life who would do something like that. She sighed when Ana said that they didn't need to get ahead of themselves, even if she did get kissed afterward.

"Don't worry, hun,"
she said with a smile. "We're taking it easy. I just want to get to know you, that's all."

Des nodded when Ana asked if she had moved there recently.

"I did," she said. "I moved here from New York not long ago. I'm really enjoying it here. It's a nice change from the city." Ana then agreed to going back with her to dance. Des was excited, but again she would take it easy once they got back to her place. She would see how Ana wanted to play things. If it was just a night of innocent fun, so be it. Des would respect Ana's wishes.

"Well alright," she said. "Let's get this food in some take-out boxes and head that way,"

Des shrugged about sharing something.

"Well, I'm getting that burger special," she said. "But we can share some appetizer as well. You like popcorn shrimp? Anything but the cheese sticks. I'm lactose intolerant."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll