February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 8th
The Activity Check is over!

July 7th
The 5th Annual Charity Ball and

The Bachelor Auction!!

July 3rd
Lochland AM is on the Air!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Girl's night Out, tag: Zoe Kennedy, Michelle Cordero
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 06:44 PM
Townie
Nat

Charlotte wanted to have a girl’s night tonight. It was the week of Valentine’s week and she was thrilled to be going out with Zoey and Michelle. First, it had been ages since she had seen Michelle, so she hoped that it wouldn’t be so weird. She had missed her friends. Zoey had even agreed for the three of them to all hang out. She was already getting ready at home with Zoey with her she had gotten advice on what she should wear since she didn’t want to look too single. Brushing her hair out she made a smile in the mirror and realized she was ready to head out the door. She had bought the girls some chocolate and a small bottle of perfume that she thought they may like.

Bringing the gift bag along she looked behind her to see Zoe getting ready. Michelle was supposed to be meeting them at her place since now her place is Mathias’s palace. It felt like a big palace in here and she really was glad that Zoe got some time in here with her. She had went to her bedroom inside as she retrieved the two gifts, and cards for her friends. It was a basic tradition for her to get some goodies for her close friends and boyfriend and future step son. She had also gotten some things for Emil. Valentine’s day was one of her favorite days of the year. She loved her birthday, Christmas, New Years. Charlotte was pre drinking tonight too before they gone out.

They were going to have fun and do karaoke, hit on men for Michelle and get their groove on. It will be a fun girl’s night. Heading out to the kitchen for a bit with the gifts in her hand she placed them on the dining table. Now she was waiting for Zoe to finish getting ready. In the meantime, she made a glass of vodka and cranberry juice for herself as she asked Zoe, “Hey Zoe, do you want a drink?” she shouted out from the kitchen. Hoping she would be able to hear her.

--------------------------------> Outfit :]

--------------------
user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 12:29 PM
Local
Kate

Whilst Zoe was a bit of a hopeless romantic a heart, Valentines Day had never been one of her favourite holidays. Probably because she'd never really had a reason to celebrate it until now. After all, she'd pretty much convinced herself she was going to be forever alone and after a disastrous relationship that had been far from 'love' she hadn't quite expected to genuinely fall in love with someone. So at least she didn't want to hide away this year and pretend there was no such thing as Valentine's Day. But having said that, she was definitely in need of a girl's night out, she was becoming frustrated at trying to get Kieran to talk lately about what was going on in his head. She could see he was struggling yet he wouldn't admit it and now she feared he was on a downward spiral. She coudn't make him talk, she could only continue to let him know she was there when he was ready, but she was afraid of him pushing her away altogether. Because... well, he'd done it once before hadn't he?

Zoe was looking forward to tonight with Charlotte and Michelle. Nights out weren't something she did all that often, nor did she drink very much, but that didn't mean she couldn't have fun. Besides, it was probably about time she loosened up a bit, she didn't need to be in secretary mode out of working hours. So tonight was all about the girls and Zoe certainly had fun getting ready at Charlotte and Mathias' house.... uhhh... the bathroom alone was to die for! She'd just finished straightening her blonde hair and applying her makeup, opting for a red lipstick - it was Valentine's week after all! She was just heading downstairs when she heard Charlotte call out to her, it sounded like she was in the kitchen, so Zoe made her way there - nearly getting lost on the way. This place was like a goddamn mansion. "Sure! I'll have what you're having. Though make it a small one, I really do need to pace myself" she grinned, she had a feeling there was no way she was going to be able to keep up with Charlotte and Michelle tonight. "Is this lipstick too much?" she raised an eyebrow before pouting slightly at her friend, wanting an honest opinion.

Outfit

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 03:57 PM
Townie
Nat

She really wanted to mention to Zoe that she and Mathias were going to try for a baby. They were still in the gist of it and slowly coming around from the holidays. It was a bit busy and they were finally winding down. Now that it was already Valentine’s day the months were going by quick. “I have something important I want to talk to you about before Michelle comes over….well I’m making vodka and cranberry juice. Just something light to start off too,” she giggled as she went back into the kitchen to pour another glass. This was going to be too much fun since she hadn’t been out with girls in a really long time. She would always do one on one or by herself. She was glad that she made good friends in a good town away from New York. It did make her miss her old friends though.

Overhearing Zoe ask her about a lipstick color, she smiled and shook her head ‘no.’ “No girl, you should use it! Take a picture and send it to Kieran…Tell him he’s being a jerk!” she laughed and knew that they were having troubles from the previous cell phone conversations they had bi-weekly. It was weekly. And she knew that Mathias got tired of her talking her ear off about the two. Though, she was only being helpful, and she knew Mathias hated gossip sometimes. Charlotte didn’t gossip bad about Zoe, just the fact that Kieran could be a jerk to her and hoped they were doing ok this time around. “So here is your drink, but lets make a toast…..Because guess what! Mathias and I are trying to have a baby…..together…..” she said happily and knew they weren’t trying just yet until he got back that Valentine’s weekend.

They would then officially start trying then. She would tell Michelle later eventually when she got to the house. Charlotte just wanted to see the look on Zoe’s face because she truly hoped that she would be happy for her. Handing her the glass as she set it beside her in front of the mirror she waited to see what she would say.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 07:23 AM
Local
Kate

So Charlotte had something she wanted to talk to Zoe about... hmm, she wondered what that could possibly be. Something important? Oh hell, she hoped she hadn't done something wrong and Charlotte was about to have a go at her. No, Zoe doubted it was anything like that. "Ooh... okay, well now I'm intrigued" she laughed somewhat nervously, though she was definitely curious as to what it was she wanted to talk about before Michelle got here.

She waited as Charlotte went to get the drinks, within that time she'd already managed to pull out her phone, switching it to the front camera screen so she could see what she looked like. She wasn't usually one for taking selfies, but it would be a waste to wear this red lipstick and not take a picture. She pouted and snapped a picture, deciding she looked terrible and there was no way she could send that to Kieran. She sighed lightly and snapped another, ruffling her hair at the same time. That was a little better. "Mhmm..." she mumbled to herself, she was going to have to be careful what she said to Charlotte, it wasn't exactly great knowing her best friend thought her boyfriend was a jerk. She thought about that for a moment whilst she sent the picture to Kieran along with a winking emoji. Who knew, maybe that might cheer him up a bit. She looked across at Charlotte as she re-entered the room, "I couldn't call him that, he's... just having a hard time right now I think" she shrugged, it was just difficult trying to help someone who clearly didn't want to be helped.

Perhaps a drink was definitely needed and she soon smiled when she was handed one, clinking it against Charlotte's as she announced they needed to make a toast. But to what? Zoe had barely taken a sip from her drink when Charlotte came out with her plans. Her blue eyes widened in surprise. She wasn't sure what she'd been expecting Charlotte to say but it hadn't been that. "Oh!" she exclaimed, were you supposed to congratulate someone on that? No, that was tempting fate. "That's... wow! I mean... this is huge. A baby" she smiled, on the other hand she wasn't really surprised at all, Mathias and Charlotte had been a solid couple since the start. A baby was a huge commitment, possibly bigger than marriage now she thought about it. "Well I'm really happy for you. For you both. This is very exciting" she smiled, bringing her glass to her lips and taking a sip. She was certain that Charlotte would make a fabulous mother. "You're both going to make one very attractive child" she chuckled, it was true though, with those genes she was sure their baby would be extremely beautiful.

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 05:46 PM
Townie
Nat

She had allowed herself to let it sink in a few weeks ago when they were going to. This was a big step and it was going to be great. Her parents would have to know, and she would eventually tell her family. Charlotte felt bad for saying that Kieran was a jerk to her face, since she wouldn’t think that Zoe would call Mathias one. She wouldn’t care if she thought he was too. Then again, a real friend would apologize and take it back because she knows that he meant a lot to her friend. “I’m sorry Zoe…I didn’t mean to say jerk…its just since that night….you know? And don’t be afraid to tell me anything ok?” she said to her with sincerity as she stood before her and held her shoulders, so she could look into her eyes, so she knew she wasn’t lying.

A smile had then appeared on her face as she was smiling so wide, she was really happy about this situation. “And I hope he’s ok with whatever he is going through…..” she added and giggled slightly as she didn’t think Zoe would be truly happy for her then she was. It was a blessing to have truly great friends. Zoe was one of them. “Oh I know! I am happy, and overly joyed. Mathias is too. You should’ve seen him talk about nurseries and little things…It’s so cute,” she admitted as she loved talking about her boyfriend. What would they be if they were pregnant? She wondered if she would be a good mother, it’s not like she was practicing with Lukas and she loved Lukas. “Awwww thank you…I’m kind of scared though a little bit…You think I should bring up marriage with him too?” she suggested as she took her glass and clinked it along with hers and took a few sips of her drink.

note: jump in anytime mara ;]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 08:40 AM
Local
Kate

Zoe knew that Charlotte was just looking out for her. After all had it been the other way round and Mathias had done something to upset Charlotte then naturally she'd probably be feeling the same way too. But every relationship was different, some were clearly smoother than others. Zoe thought it was still early days with Kieran anyway despite it having been six months - they'd never rushed into anything and his patience had pleasantly surprised her. "It's alright, I know you're just looking out for me" she smiled, that was just what friends did. She sighed lightly, "Well if I knew just what it was he's having a hard time with then maybe I could help. It's hard work trying to get him to open up" she admitted, then again Charlotte probably knew that herself. Yes, he was a little frustrating but she wasn't about to give up on him.

Charlotte's happy news was a good distraction for now and Zoe was genuinely pleased for her. Well, of course she wouldn't get too excited just yet because it wasn't like Charlotte was actually pregnant just yet. That could take time. "That's sweet. It's good that you both want it as much as each other" she smiled, they'd planned their future together by the sounds of it. Zoe didn't even think past next week never mind where she wanted to be in five or tens year time. For someone who was so organised she wasn't so much into planning her whole life out. Losing her dad had made her just take one day at a time. She took another sip from her drink as Charlotte brought up the subject of marriage. There was no rule that said you had to be married before having children and it wasn't frowned upon anymore. "Well... I suppose it depends on how important that is to you?" she said, obviously she knew that Mathias' ex-wife had died which was terribly sad. "Have you not discussed it before?" she asked, she was sure it must have at least come up in a conversation before, they'd been together for quite some time now.

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 11:45 PM
Townie
Nat

“Yes, we have talked about it before but I will let it go because I know that he will surprise me one day…I can feel it….I know he’s the one Zo….” she said to her as she picked up her glass again and wondered where Michelle was. She didn’t think the girl would get lost getting to her boyfriend’s massive house. It was the only house on the acre, the lights made it noticeable. “Ahhh I see, yea Mathias was quiet at first too. Why is that with me? Why are they usually quiet and then they get to know you after a while? Sometimes they are so complicated….” she added with a deep sigh and shook her head as she took another drink of her drink.

“Do you think I should just send a text to Michelle to meet us there or do you want to wait a bit longer for her? I feel like we could drink the rest of the champagne too…..I can send for an uber for the next forty minutes or so….What do you think?” she suggested as she hoped that Michelle wasn’t too upset with her for not meeting for so long. She had wondered how drunk she could get with Zoe, or have Zoe get too drunk. “Are you going to get drunk with me later then? Maybe we should stay buzzed…..” she giggled and walked out of the bathroom as she told her to follow. Emil was keeping watch of Lukas and she was grateful to have him around.

note: jump in anytime mara ;]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 06:04 AM
Local
Kate

Zoe flashed her friend a smile, it was very clear that Charlotte had known from the beginning that Mathias was 'the one'. Why did Zoe get this horrible feeling that she wasn't so sure when it came to her own relationship. She thought about the present moment a lot but didn't tend to look to the future. With the way things were between her and Kieran at the moment she wasn't entirely sure what their future held. "Then that's all that matters. Having a child together is probably a bigger commitment than getting married isn't it?" she said, in her eyes it was, and so if they'd chosen to have a baby together then that was more than making things official. Besides, you could get married at any age, it wasn't quite the same when it came down to having children.

She nodded her head, glad that perhaps it wasn't just herself that had trouble understanding men. "Some are clearly more complicated than others. We've been together for six months now, I still don't feel like I know him properly" she sighed, it was frustrating to say the least but she could only continue to be patient with him. It hurt when she'd opened up to him on a number of occasions and was getting nothing back in return.

Zoe sipped from her drink as Charlotte asked whether they should wait for Michelle or meet her at the bar. She thought for a moment, "I guess we should probably wait for her here... she might already be on her way" she said, that would be awkward if she turned up here and they'd already left. "Besides, I'm sure she's dying to see this house" she laughed, remembering her reaction the first time she'd laid eyes on it herself. It was like something out of a dream. She laughed slightly when Charlotte asked if she was going to get drunk, "Oh god, I'm not really used to drinking much. I don't think I should go overboard... I'd just be puking up everywhere" she grinned, "I don't think any of us want the night to end that way" she said, though she was up for having a few and just letting her hair down for once. "I'm sure we'll have a fun time, it'll be nice to catch up with Michelle too" she smiled, she didn't know her all that well but that was the whole point of having a night like this.

--------------------
PM
^
Michelle Cordero
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 08:28 PM
Newcomer
Mara

Monday, February 12, 2018
Evening

The wheels of her Jeep crunched in the gravel on the shoulder as she took the corner a bit too sharply. As she drove, her eyes kept flicking to the time displayed inside. Michelle was late. Not that she was always an early bird, but this time it was out of character even for her. All due to circumstances out of her control, and she knew the others would understand, but still, she felt bad about the situation. She had been looking forward to this night out with a couple of her friends, and every moment was precious, given her schedule, and losing even a few minutes, well, almost a half-hour now, bothered her to no end.

Thankfully, the route was familiar enough, as she had been to Mathias's house a few times over the last year or two since she had met him. Strange to think that she was friends with both Charlotte and Mathias, who were a couple, but she had met them separately. And in very different situations. The thought brought a smile to her face as she finally turned into the long driveway leading up to her friends' large home. A home that did not necessarily shock and wow her; her familiarity notwithstanding, her ex-husband had been close to the top five per cent, and Mathias's place was nothing compared to what she had experienced with her in-laws.

Shoving the shifter into park and pulling keys from the ignition, Michelle left her vehicle behind. Trying not to wrinkle her dress--a semi-modest pink number that showed off her shoulders but came to her knees--too much. Or stumble too much in her heels as she hurried towards the door. All the while freezing because of course she had forgotten it was February in Lochland and had left her coat at home. A hastily-put-together outfit if there ever was one. But hopefully wherever they were going and doing would keep her warm enough. Michelle was counting on it.

Knowing the door would be open, that Charlotte and Zoe were expecting her, Michelle just breezed through the entrance and into the spacious home. Immediately calling out: "Hey guys, I'm here!" as she continued inside, looking for her friends. Eventually she found them in the kitchen, and smiled apologetically, pushing some hair out of her face. "Sorry I'm late! You know how the hospital can be sometimes... I just couldn't get away on time. Had to race home and change... just threw this on," indicating her dress. Someone else might have asked if it looked okay or was appropriate for their plans, but Michelle was not a self-conscious woman, and was very comfortable in her skin.

(((I'm so so sorry!)))

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 12:11 AM
Townie
Nat

Agreeing to Zoe that having a baby was a bigger commitment then getting married, she figured that it was possible. She knew that one day they could get married but she wasn’t sure when that will be. She didn’t mind just being with him and having a kid with him that’s all that mattered. Charlotte wanted to be happy. Though, her parents were happily married, and she wasn’t aching to be married or not. If it happened it happened. “Yes, ok don’t drink too much. It’s ok. I’ll be good if we don’t drink that much either…I just want to be happy tonight…” she nodded with her and giggled as she placed her on the kitchen counter. Apparently, men weren’t that different than each other. “You’re right. We’re going to Old Rose Tavern for the Valentine’s mixer….They have singles and such too….” she announced while she heard the doorbell ring she couldn’t be happier that it was Michelle.

Though, the doorbell didn’t ring, and she had forgotten she had left the door slightly open when Emil came in. Glancing to the door she heard a familiar voice, ‘Sorry I'm late! You know how the hospital can be sometimes... I just couldn't get away on time. Had to race home and change... just threw this on,’ she grinned and gave her a big hug as she was already buzzed not really caring now. “Michelleeeeeeee……lets get this party started. Woooo! Come on and we can have our girls night….” she announced as she grabbed her purse and before they went off she was going to give Michelle a tour of the grand house if she wanted. “First though, would you like a tour? Or we could wait till afterwards?” she wondered as she waited for Mathias’s driver to show up. He had some sometimes, so she figured that she would use him tonight.

After she had given her a small hug she knew Michelle and Zoe knew each other already from the previous meetings in the end of last year. “Wow, you look great Mich……So lovely! Great choice of color…” she added with a smile and wondered if she would want something to drink as well so she figured to wait a few minutes to offer for her.

(notes: I'm back girls! Yay! <3 Best friends are back xoxo also had to change outfit! :/)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 07:46 AM
Local
Kate

Zoe smiled at Charlotte, she was sure they were quite capable of having a fun time without much alcohol being involved. It wasn't like Zoe needed it to feel relaxed in front of her friends. They wouldn't be friends if she didn't feel relaxed in front of them in the first place! Though she supposed a drink or two would help her loosen up a bit. "Well... as long as the guys there realise we're both happily taken" she laughed, not that she would ever expect any guy in their right mind to hit on her anyway, that hadn't exactly happened many times in her life. "We'll have to try and find a nice guy for Michelle. Unless she has someone already... you know her better than I do" she said, in any case perhaps Michelle was quite happy being single. Zoe could understand that, there was nothing worse than having friends try to set you up with someone when you weren't interested.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when the doorbell rang and carefully placed her glass down on the counter so she didn't spill it. Of course it was Michelle at the door and they both soon went out to greet her. "Hi Michelle" Zoe flashed her a smile, she had to agree with Charlotte that she looked great. "I agree... pink is my favourite. I wish I could look that good" she grinned, she had come to realise over time that everyone came in different shapes and sizes, so she wasn't quite as self conscious as she'd once been. Maybe Kieran had helped with that, she'd found a bit more confidence in recent months and she put it down to him. So she could complaint as much as she wanted to about the way he'd been lately, but she couldn't take away the fact that he'd clearly given her some new found confidence. "I think I was pretty much speechless the first time I came round here, remember?" she giggled as Charlotte offered Michelle a tour, thinking back to that time the Christmas before last that she'd first been invited over. It was an incredible house, there was no denying that.

--------------------
PM
^
Michelle Cordero
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 06:47 PM
Newcomer
Mara

Greetings, hugs and pleasantries out of the way, both women complemented her dress. Michelle looked down at it and grinned. Moving her hips a bit to get the skirt to swirl. "Thank you. It feels good to wear something not covered in blood or puke!" she laughed heartily. Someone else might have said something like 'oh, this old thing?' and been a little deprecating and modest, but Michelle knew she looked good. Not in a cocky way, but she just was that confident in herself. "You two clean up pretty good yourselves," she added with a smile, nodding at both of their clothing choices.

She then waved off Charlotte's offer of a tour. After all, she had seen most of it before on previous visits. "No, thanks... let's get this party started!" They were already behind due to her late arrival. And she wanted to make the most of this hour or two with her friends before she had to head back home and get some sleep before another early morning. "Where are we headed? Shall I drive?" It was obvious to her that the other two, especially Charlotte, had already started in on the drinking portion of the evening.

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 12:31 AM
Townie
Nat

Charlotte wasn’t expecting her to answer that way, but she laughed it off anyway, and smirked at Zoe. “Well that’s a good thing then, I’m glad you were able to get away tonight…...” she snickered and nudged her as she was surprised that she just wanted to get out of the place. That was better for Charlotte then she probably realized that she had seen it before. “Why thank you lovely, now let’s go and have some fun! We are taking an Uber since I may be drinking a little bit but then Emil suggested one of his friends to drive us….so I took that chance for that…” just as she managed to over step what Michelle was talking about. She didn’t realize that she could’ve driven.

“Yes, oh yea! You could totally drive if you’d like. You can’t be the DD…Unless if you want to drink later?” Charlotte wondered as she looked over at Zoe and back at Michelle. “We'll have to try and find a nice guy for Michelle. Unless she has someone already... you know her better than I do….” she smirked at Zoe again and nodded. “That’s a great idea Zoe! Do you want to check out the hot guys?” she asked her and wondered what else they would want to do. Shaking her head at Zoe and laughing she replied, “Yes, I do recall you looked pretty stunned….” she stated to Zoe and thought they should be on there way already.

“Old Rose Tavern, here we come! They do have like a singles five-minute dating thing tonight too? Only for Michelle though!” she snickered this time and wondered how that would be like for her, but she was just going to lay low and be there for Michelle. She would hate being in the singles pool again.

(note: I'm getting better at it guys! <3)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 09:18 AM
Local
Kate

Zoe laughed at Michelle's comment and nodded her head, she could imagine it had to be nice to dress up every now and again. "Well you look very glam" she smiled, she was sure it was a far cry from the mess she was probably covered in whilst working at the hospital. Zoe personally had never fancied a medical career, she was not only far too squeamish but she hated hospitals even more so since her dad had died. She dreaded the day she had to step foot inside one again, it was no wonder she did all she could to make sure she stayed in good health.

Michelle didn't seem to fussed about a tour of the house, so that meant they could just leave straight away... as she said, get the party started! Charlotte seemed to have already arranged transport meaning that Michelle wouldn't have to drive. "Okay... well I think we're good to go then?" she smiled, she was ready when they were. She smirked slightly as Charlotte mentioned the singles dating event at Old Rose Tavern. "It's alright, Michelle. We're not deliberately trying to set you up with someone... promise" she laughed, because Zoe herself had assumed this was more of a girl's night out than anything. Sometimes it was just nice to get away from men for a bit and have a bit of girly time. "Though Charlotte and I do have pretty good taste in men" she grinned, apparently similar taste as well... both had dated Kieran for a start. Zoe had to stop feeling awkward about that. "So I reckon we could pick you out a good one" she smirked, she was teasing slightly but also serious, matchmaking was actually fun.

--------------------
PM
^
Michelle Cordero
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 07:57 PM
Newcomer
Mara

"Oh, no, no, that's fine... I will probably have a couple drinks myself when we get there," Michelle added with a smile, waving off her personal offer of transportation. Using the service's of Mathias's trainer Emil was just as well. One less thing to worry about; she would just have to keep an eye on her intake so that she was okay to drive home later once the car dropped her back at the mansion after their night was over.

That decided, it seemed the threesome was all set to head off to the tavern to start their night. As Charlotte and Zoey were gathering what they needed--Michelle was all set, having just come in the door a few minutes before--they started discussing setting her up with someone. And what a coincidence it was that the bar was running some kind of speed dating event. She wondered briefly if this girls' night out was just a ruse; after all, the other two woman were happily taken. But she knew her friends weren't the type to do that out of the blue without asking her first.

Starting towards the front entrance, "Well, there is no harm in looking, of course," she smiled. "But I think tonight I just want to focus on myself--on us." Michelle was just starting to put herself back together after her ex had come back into life, and then disappeared once again, and sorting out all those crazy feelings that had popped up. It would feel like a rebound, too soon, even though there had been no relationship, at least romantically, to bounce back from.

Michelle stepped into the fresh cold air, hoping the provided car would be nearby. "But you're right... Kieran and Mathias are both great guys... if I ever get there a second time, I will definitely ask your advice." She meant it. Something she should have done with Kris; listened to her friends cautioning her against him. But her heart had trumped anything her head had wanted her to heed. If she ever found herself falling in love again, she would have to think long and hard about it, instead of just diving in blindly.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply