September 2016 Featured RPG
October 2016 Featured RPG
November 2016 Featured RPG
February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have You Read the Newspaper?
You can read the latest edition Here

Something tasty this way comes. Enjoy the food Festival with the family, take the kids to the Kids Corner, or flash your Legal ID and enjoy drinking responsible at the Beer Festival.

Did you hear about the fight in front of August Whitmore?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open Since January 2nd, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it.

Come join the fun!

Food & Beer Festival

So many foods, so little time. Enjoy stomach-filling activities with the kids or bring your ID for a Beer sampling adventure!

St Patrick's Day Bar Crawl

A Camp Ground, Big Tents, Irish Entertainment, and Alcohol? Party!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

April 17th
We need your help! Click Here

April 16th
Little Halloween is coming. We want your input

April 14th
A Food and Beer Festival? Where?

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Christmas fun with friends, Mathias Falk, Zoe Kennedy, Kieran Hill
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 7 2017, 11:20 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Group:
The parents were all at her house now, since they had to switch earlier. She honestly did not want to kick them out but she did have plans. She had an idea tonight to play a few random games since she liked being hostess, and sit around and talk plus she and Zoe would open gifts from each other. Charlotte had thought about sending Kieran a text that he could bring Grace over and they could drive her to her parents to hang with Lukas for the night. But then she would have to re-introduce Kieran as friends and she knew that her mother knew Kieran.

Think of the awkward mess afterwards. She wanted things to be normal, and even though they could talk in the bathroom or in his bedroom she would cry and Zoe would cry it out for a minute and it would all good. She would love her no matter what because you only found one best friend in a life time. She felt that she had found that in Zoe since the moment she met her and they clicked those years ago, when she moved here. She wondered if Mathias was back yet from dropping Lukas off at her parents as she waited inside with the food all ready, the appetizers set on the counter. Life was good.

A glass of champagne and pineapple was in already in her hand since she knew that he hated seeing her not eating and drinking. It was a bad habit of hers to drink more and eat less. That only made her sick unlike that night from the ball when she barfed it all up. She shrugged off that memory and tried to think of something happier. Charlotte went into the living room to his stereo system and turned on the Bluetooth as she connected her phone to some music in the background as if it were a dance party. Charlotte had never been in a better mood till now, the decorations were still up, and tree up as well once you walked in. Plus, mistletoe in the hallway of his since she put that up ages ago.

Hair & Makeup {Note: I love this look for her! haha I hope this is ok. We can do Charlotte, Mathias, Zoe, Kieran? smile.gif Unless you guys don't want order. Let me know! <3 It would keep things clean lol! And his house is in the game tester board for pics!}

--------------------
user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 12:12 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

Lukas hadn't been overly happy about staying at Charlotte's with Charlotte's parents. He had wanted to stay home, or over at Hanna's. But Mathias knew that if Lukas was at Hanna's he was likely to turn up here at one point. Lukas had wanted to stay here and play with his new toys, and as Mathias had gifted his son a new Kart helmet that he had painted by the same people that did his own helmets, Lukas had wanted to take his kart out for a spin.

Mathias had indulged that after he had come back from his morning Cardio session with Emil by setting a few cones out around the outside paved area and hosing it down, and letting the little boy loose in his kart to power slide around. The seven year old had certainly enjoyed that, and Mathias had watched him while he enjoyed some lunch and recovered.

He had also stopped any tantrum about going by taking his son in the LaFerrari. He probably took him a little later than Charlotte had wanted, but he had to fit in his afternoon gym session at home, although he had only stayed and used the equipment at his home gym.

Hans and Niki were staying a couple more days before they headed back to Germany. Mathias had spend some time with them during lunch, and Mathias had spend a little time showing their son how to drive Lukas's Kart. But they were over at Hanna and Sebastian's next door, although he suspected they might find an excuse to pop around later.

Arriving back he backed his Ferrari into the garage, leaving the garage door up for now. He needed to put those cones from earlier away, and he hadn't put his son's kart away properly either. So he set about doing that first before heading inside, putting his keys away and going over to slip his arms around Charlotte, giving her a quick kiss. "I'm back. He didn't kick up to much of a fuss, but he didn't really want to go, he wanted to stay here and drive his kart." Mathias had been very tempted to get the adult sized kart he had in the garage out and join him.

His House

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 06:09 AM
Local
Kate

((Posting order is fine!))

Charlotte had arranged for a little get-together at Mathias' house just a few days after Christmas. Having felt like she'd not actually seen her friend for a while this seemed like a brilliant idea to her, besides she'd bought Charlotte a gift so she wanted to make sure she had it by the time this year was over at least! So a good catch up was needed and she was looking forward to seeing where Mathias actually lived. The only thing holding her back slightly was now knowing that Kieran was also going to be turning up. Things were awkward enough most of the time between them anyway and now having found out that he'd used to date Charlotte made things a hundred times worse. Thank god she was only friends with Kieran, it might have made her feel like the worst friend ever to be dating a friend's ex.

Kieran had sent her a text that night, asking if she wanted to share a cab with him over to Mathias' house. She supposed it made sense since they lived so close together, but she wasn't so sure she liked the idea of turning up together on the doorstep. She didn't want people to think they were a couple... before you knew it, rumours got around in this town and if her brother so much as found out she was spending time with him again then they were both dead.

The cab soon approached the address they'd given the driver, she was grateful for that because she'd been so quiet on the ride over, not entirely sure what to say to him. Zoe's jaw practically dropped open as they stepped outside into the cool air and she looked up at the house. "Wow..." she said, eyes widening at the sight of his house as they walked up the driveway, she was clutching a silver gift bag in her hand which she would give to Charlotte shortly.

Outfit

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 09:39 AM
Local
Natalie

Kieran was sure the only time he ended up being sociable was around Christmas and New Year. The other months of the year he seemed to keep to himself, only going to events or parties if he was there as a photographer. He never felt like he dealt with group situations very well, there had been times in the past he'd been thrown together with people he couldn't stand and ended up having to spend his entire evening pretending he was enjoying himself. Tonight would be interesting because this was the first time in a long time he'd actually been invited to spend time with people he supposed he should consider 'friends'. His definition of that term seemed to be different to everyone else's, but he felt he knew all three people well enough to be able to enjoy their company. Okay, so he'd dated Charlotte previously... but there was nothing to feel awkward about. Mathias had seemed okay with it last time they'd spoken. And Zoe? Well, she was a tough one to work out. She was however probably the person he was closest to at this moment of time. But they were strictly friends, after knowing what her ex had put her through he knew not to try anything again. At least not yet anyway.

He arranged for a cab to take them to Mathias' house, if there was alcohol involved tonight then he wasn't taking any chances and driving. Grace was with his mom for the night so he had nothing to worry about... well, unless anything happened but she was more than safe with his mother. He came wearing jeans and a white shirt, his cheeks shadowed with a few days worth of stubble. It was a quiet cab ride, giving him the impression Zoe didn't really want him there but was too polite to say anything. In which case he'd try and keep enough distance between them tonight, he was sure she was more looking forward to seeing Charlotte anyway. He stepped outside once they approached the house... not so surprised to see what it looked like. It was everything he would have expected, how many millions had this cost him? He smirked as he caught the look on Zoe's face, "We're going to have to find you a rich man, Zo" he joked as they headed up towards the entrance. "It's nice, huh?" he commented, it was more than nice and he wondered what it was like on the inside. He pressed the doorbell and then took a slight step back, making sure he wasn't too close to Zoe, he could bet anything she didn't want anyone to think they were actually together.

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 9 2017, 08:02 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Group:
The only reason Charlotte had suggested Lukas to go to her parent’s house is that it would keep them from arguing. They had been having trouble lately and she knew that Lukas could cheer her mom up. She wondered what they arguing about but it was probably traveling expenses and family down in Greece. Though, she wouldn’t pry into their business and hoped this would help. Hearing the door open and close as she spotted Mathias come up beside her, kissing him in return she pulled away; “Hi honey…” wrapping her arms in return. The kiss was soft yet sweet, because they were expecting guests.

“Awwww sweetie, well my place really is small and its more apartment type that it wouldn’t be proper for that….I hope you had brought him enough toys, though…” she answered him with a chuckle almost getting lost in the moment she wanted to stay like this forever. Somehow Charlotte was a little worried about tonight, that things were going to come out and secrets about the past would unravel. She didn’t mind because she needed to tell Zoe about Kieran. She wanted to find the right time, and if tonight had to be right it had to and she didn’t care if they dated.

Charlotte would love it if they dated, she would be so happy for them. She did hint them before Christmas in Halloween time but since Mathias’s accident she hadn’t seen much of Zoe. She had missed her dearly and hated how much her schedule had changed and that she promised to go on a girl’s trip but they postponed it. Charlotte knew that Mathias found out about them in the beginning because she didn’t want to lie from the get go. She was grateful he had accepted that and didn’t think bad of her for that. Kieran was a great guy and woman would be lucky to be with him. They just didn’t work out, and she was so glad because she found Mathias.

Love works in mysterious ways that way. She also hoped they could plan their little trip and tell the Mathias about it, her thoughts fading as she wondered if Zoe knew Kieran. Anyway, she would introduce the two if they didn’t but she hoped that it wouldn’t be at all awkward. From the distance, she heard footsteps come up to the house and heard a doorbell ring. “They are here, well one of them is…” she mentioned and tugged her boyfriend by the arm since it was his place and opened the door. What she didn’t realize was that he was with her too, Kieran was dashing like always and the smile grew wider on her face.

She looked up at Zoe and squeaked, “HI! Oh goodness, Zoe! I see you two already met…. Wait….do you two know each other? Nevermind that…. later tell me after...” she snickered and took their coats as she closed the door behind them leading them inside. She handed Zoe’s coat to Mathias, “You look lovely Zoe! Merry Christmas you guys….Mathias you remember Zoe Kennedy, and Kieran Hill…..I’m so sorry I haven’t had the chance to hang because of Mathias’s accident last month Zoe….I’m so sorry! Can you forgive me?” she blurted out loud as she was rambling and talking so fast she was excited she was here and she would show her around and the fact that they were best friends she hoped they could talk.

Next came Kieran and she hugged him too, “Thank you for coming….She was the one I wanted you to meet…..I think you two are perfect, sorry…I’m rambling I know….Mathias stop me sweetie…..” she laughed and felt unreasonably awkward for a few minutes before she brought Zoe around to the living room to show her the place first. They were going to get to get the tour of the house first and back to have dinner.

Hair & Makeup - Charlotte, Mathias, Zoe, Kieran.... Ps. We love Zoe's reaction, its sooo cute!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 12:29 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

"No way was I going to let him take him there, he wanted to stay here and continue on like he was during lunch. But he doesn't need much space, as long as he can slide it around outside." In reality you didn't really need a lot of space to drive a kart, and Lukas (and Mathias) had driven in places where some might think it to small. As long as the ground was wet you could slide a kart around quite easily.

As for toys, Lukas had spent a little bit of time wondering what ones to take. Specifically, what toy cars he wanted to take. But eventually he had come to a decision about what ones. "Oh yes, there are plenty of things to keep him entertained. Although with what toy Formula One cars he took I think they are in for a history of the sport." Or more specifically the drivers or cars that his son liked the most.

Mathias knew that a car had arrived up the driveway because of the two horses and the three cattle beasts he had in the paddock closest to where they were standing. The animals had clearly noticed something new, and were standing to attention and keeping a close eye on what was happening.

So he sort of expected the d0orbell to ring. So when it did he let Charlotte tug him towards the door. He wasn't going to lie if he said that he wasn't a bit nervous. While he did tend to run into both Zoe and Kieran reasonably regularly, they weren't really close and hadn't done anything like this before. But he was always open to trying new things, and Charlotte had been looking forwards to this.

Mathias let her do her greetings with Zoe, moving to greet Kieran friendly while Charlotte was talking with Zoe. Their coats were put away, and the door shut behind them. Standing in the foyer it was obviously a decent sized space, quite white but with touches of grey, wood and colour that made it seem like a home. But what stood out was the photos plastered all over one of the walls. There was a huge variety of photos, from people to animals, landscapes and cars.

Then they were walking through to the open plan kitchen, living and dinning room. It was white, grey and black, with touches of colour to make it stand out. His physio Emil was in the kitchen, making himself a hot drink and peeling a banana as he waited for the kettle to boil.

"This is my physio, personal assistant and trainer Emil." Mathias introduced Emil to both Zoe and Kieran, and the man came over to greet them before going back to finishing his banana and making his drink, before heading out of the room.

"This house didn't always look like this, is was very 70s when I brought the place with my late wife, and this was originally several smaller room. I persuaded her to open it up, and I love how it turned out." Outside his black stallion could be seen grazing close to the fence, and his son's pony closer to the drive. Three cattle could be seen in the background, two lying down and one grazing.

Emil the Physio

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 07:51 AM
Local
Kate

She seriously hoped Kieran was joking about finding her a rich man. "You're not funny" she rolled her eyes but soon smirked slightly and nodded her head, she wasn't quite sure what she'd expected but this certainly put her sister's house to shame! And she actually thought their house was nice enough. She took a breath, awaiting the door to be opened and soon enough she was greeted by Charlotte. Zoe's blue eyes lit up at the sight of her friend, "Charlotte! Merry Christmas to you too..." she smiled, giving her friend a small hug, almost forgetting Kieran was there for a second. "Uh yeah... we... we... live nearby" she shrugged, not even mentioning they were friends. Oh god, how awkward did this look. She didn't want Charlotte thinking there was actually something going on between them. Because there wasn't. Was there? She smiled as she handed her coat to Charlotte, "Don't be silly, there's nothing to forgive" she said, glancing over at Mathias. "I heard about the accident, Mathias. Are you doing okay?" she asked, she didn't know Mathias quite as well as Charlotte, but he had always seemed like a decent guy. She was quite happy that her friend had found him. What a good looking couple they made!

If she thought the house looked amazing from the outside it was even better on the inside. "Your house is stunning... I'm quite envious" she grinned as Mathias took them through. She wondered who the man was in the kitchen, then she figured he probably had some staff working for him. Zoe would too if she had money like him! The man turned out to be not just a physio but also a personal assistant and trainer. Zoe offered Emil a small smile, "Hi! It's nice to meet you!" she greeted him, though turned back to Mathias once Emil had disappeared. She soon happened to catch sight of the animals outside though. "Is that your horse?" she asked, laughing slightly when she realised what a stupid question that was. She could also see a pony. He actually had everything didn't he?

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 10:20 AM
Local
Natalie

There was no turning back now they arrived here. But now he was starting to wonder if this was a bad idea, he didn't want to create any awkwardness between all three parties here. Zoe was already weirded out that he'd dated her best friend. Mathias had seemed pretty calm about the whole thing, but that could all change - Kieran figured he'd just try not to seem too close to Charlotte in case it created any unwanted tension. Just as he considered turning around and going home, the door opened. He stood back slightly, letting the two girls greet each other, they were obviously closer than he'd first thought. Charlotte was clearly surprised to see they'd both turned up here together but Zoe was quick to play it down. Well it wasn't a lie that they lived nearby, she just failed to mention that they'd been friends for over half a year. No, he was just a neighbour apparently. Charlotte soon offered him a hug, "It's great to see you, thanks for inviting me" he smiled, she seemed keen to set him up with Zoe which surprised him somewhat. "Hmm. I went to school with Zoe's brother" he said, that wasn't a lie either. Now wasn't the appropriate time to mention they actually despised each other to the point blood had been drawn.

He greeted Mathias next, "Well you look better than when I last saw you... no offence" he laughed, it was probably only a matter of time before Kieran at least offended one person tonight. His money would be on it being Zoe, but he'd try and behave himself. He definitely wanted a tour of this place and it seemed that was about to happen so he kept quiet as they moved through, it was open plan... and huge. Kieran gave a nod of his head in acknowledgement to the man that was introduced as Emil, sniggering slightly at Zoe's over enthusiastic greeting. "Ooh, what about him?" he said very quiet almost against her ear as he swiftly moved past her in a discreet manner so hopefully neither Mathias or Charlotte had heard what he'd said. He personally thought it was funny, he was teasing about finding her a man when in fact he just wanted her to himself. "Well I love what you've done to the place" he said, gazing around. Zoe had spotted the animals outside and he left her to that whilst he moved to Charlotte's side, a familiar smirk on his face, "Beautiful house, nice cars, horses... honestly, whatever do you see in him?" he teased, hoping she realised that was a joke and he wasn't suggesting she was a materialistic kind of girl.

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 11:41 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Group:
Charlotte did like his new personal assistant and trainer in the states, since the one in Germany couldn’t fly here all the time. The conversations earlier were just simple nods when Mathias talked. Smirking at Emil she laughed when he introduced himself to her friends and watched Zoe’s reaction. She was the cutest thing. Emil might be good for her, maybe. Charlotte wondered if Mathias would be keen on that idea too. With a hidden smirk, she linked arms with Zoe and followed Mathias through the house with them. Though, she knew that Mathias would end up talking about Gretta which didn’t bother her much so she just stayed quiet nodding.

She wanted to give a few sentimental gifts for Zoe a bit later and knowing they were tucked under the tree waiting to be opened. Kieran’s was just a simple thing too. She hoped he would like it. It was hard shopping for an ex that was still a friend, but she didn’t want him to feel bad if he didn’t get anything. She had to. It was proper and polite. Mathias ended up being a little jealous about it, but she had to explain though it was from both anyway. That made him less jealous. She knew him well. And she won the argument.

“Oh good I’m glad. You look so cute!” Charlotte complimented her friends outfit, and smiled as she mentioned Mathias wondering about his recovery. It was sweet that she was asking, and she knew that Mathias would like her instantly. “I wish that was my horse…but that’s Mathias’s yes….” she answered that for him to her. Though, she would let him answer how he was to her. Then Kieran joked around with her and she rolled her eyes and smirked at him. “Ha ha Oh you did? That’s awesome, I’m glad you know each other than at least….” she grinned hoping there were more secrets to unravel tonight.

What surprised her the most was when Kieran mentioned that he bumped into Mathias, she was never told this. Stopping in mid walk she turned to face him sideways and smiled, “When did that happen? He never mentioned he bumped into you……. It’s fine really…..” with another laugh she hoped to not seem too weird about it but she honestly didn’t mind. If they did run in, it wasn’t her business to pry and seem all jealous about it, she was a respectful girl. Hopefully, she didn’t seem to upset. Which she wasn’t.

Hair & Makeup - Charlotte, Mathias, Zoe, Kieran.... note: sorry had to change the title, it was bugging me lol!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jan 12 2017, 01:07 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

Mathias wasn't sure what was going on between Kieran and Zoe, and he didn't know either particularly well. But there was definitely something. He didn't know if it was because they knew each other and didn't want to say anything, or there was something more, but he wasn't going to make a deal of it. He would just be friendly and wouldn't say anything unless situation required him to do so.

Living in a small town, word did get around about things, especially when someone was injured. His injuries were probably made all the more obvious because it had been broadcast live on television. There had initially been talk about how serious it was, but his publicist Luka had handled everything well, releasing information as necessary and quashing rumors quickly. "Yes, I'm doing great. And yes, I am certainly better than last time I saw you, but it wouldn't take much to beat that." He turned to Kieran for a moment as he spoke.

"My broken ribs and wrist have healed, skull fracture all healed as well. Still a little bit of weakness in my wrist, but careful training is getting rid of that." Emil had been working his training to take that into account, and it was going well. It wouldn't be long before he was back to normal and there wouldn't be any sign of weakness.

Emil was one of those people who always say things in a positive light, and seemed almost eternally cheerful, but while he was one of those people who could talk and talk and talk, he was also careful to remain professional. He never overdid things, and was one of those people that it was easy to like and hard to hate. Once you got to know him the man's quirky sense of humor became apparent. Mathias had been working with Emil for quite a few years and he wasn't just a member of staff but a friend, and that was probably obvious to Charlotte now that she knew both of them better.

"Thank you, but I can't take the credit for the interior design, that was done by my late wife. I did push for open plan living though, she initially didn't want things this open. But i love how it turned out as well." It was quite a nice, big space like this, and he just loved it. It was a good family living space, but could easily be used to entertain as well.

Zoe had spotted one of his horses, and he moved over closer to her to speak more about them. "Yes, that's Upon Midnight, a 14 year old Oldenburg Stallion. He can be a bit of a handful, but he is a very good show jumper." He didn't know how much she knew about horses but he didn't think it would hurt adding in the breeds as well. "The pony is my son's, renamed Kimi, after one of his favourite Formula One drivers Kimi Räikkönen." Some people might think that an odd name for a pony, but he had always been happy to let his son name his pets what he wanted within reason. "Kimi is a ten year old Connemara. Big enough for my son to ride for a reasonable amount of time, is a very even tempered sport pony."

He watched the animals as one of the cattle stood up and wandered a short distance before going back to grazing. "I have three other mares as well. A nine year old Oldenburg mare I originally brought to jump, but she had a fall last year and broke a leg. While it was a break that she could recover from, she isn't sound enough to ride again, so she's enjoying life retired to a paddock. She is actually in foal to my stallion, with the foal due in May." Like cars, he could talk about horses quite a bit, but was trying not to go on to much about them. "I also have a rescue mare named Taylor, after Taylor Swift by my son, and an in-foal mustang mare named Michelle by my son, after Michelle Obama." If they wanted to see them later he would happily show them.

Charlotte got his attention back when she asked when he had run into Kieran. "I ran into him mid November in the Grocery mart. We were both picking up a few things and literally ran into each other."

Once they had a good look around he led them out and into the second living area, which had walls lined with bookcases and comfortable furniture and was clearly more like a library. There was also a desk with a computer, with lots of personal touches and trinkets to make it a comfortable, enjoyable space. "This was originally a formal living room, but it has ended up more like a library. I think it is much better use than a formal living area."

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 08:47 AM
Local
Kate

Zoe had no idea how well Kieran and Mathias knew each other, like, how was this not even weird for them knowing Charlotte had dated both of them? She seriously hoped they weren't in for a super awkward night because she'd come here to have fun and having a nice, relaxed evening. She tried not to think too much of it and instead followed Mathias and Charlotte through as they showed them the house and introduced them to Emil. She bit her lip as Kieran made that comment in her ear, he was teasing, she knew that. Or was he genuinely wanting to set her up with someone? Considering the crush she had on him right now she'd feel a bit disappointed if that was the case. "Shushhh..." she made a face at him, instead concentrating on what Mathias was telling them about the house instead.

She stepped forwards as Mathias spoke about the stallion and also the pony which apparently belonged to his son. "They're beautiful animals" she smiled, dreading to think how much it cost to not only buy them but also to keep them here. Money she could only dream of. She laughed slightly at the names his son had chosen for the mares, but in fact she thought they were great names. "Brilliant, are you going to let him name the foal as well?" she asked, a grin on her face. "How about Gaga or... Beyonce?" she giggled, honestly it was just a joke but some people did happen to call their pets or even their own kids by some weird names usually influenced by who was currently popular in the media.

Apparently Charlotte hadn't been aware that Kieran and Mathias had seen each other recently, Zoe half wondered what they would have talked about. Was Kieran as closed off with other people as he seemed to be with her? Again, she tried not to think too much about it and instead followed them through to the next room which appeared to be like a library. "I love this, it's like a quiet room... I could easily just sit and read here for hours" she said, looking around and then giving Charlotte a small nudge. "I'm super impressed, I bet you spend most of your time as this house now, right?" she grinned, honestly she knew they were clearly serious about each other but she didn't know to what extent.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 11:01 AM
Local
Natalie

Kieran raised an eyebrow when Charlotte mentioned that Mathias hadn't told her about having run into Kieran in town. He wasn't sure Mathias was obliged to tell her about everything he did and everywhere he went, perhaps she was just worried the two men wouldn't get along or something. "Yeah, I was having such a bad day. I nearly knocked him over in Bob's. It wasn't deliberate, I promise" he laughed slightly, not that it was particularly funny but Mathias hadn't seemed to have taken offence to it. Had it been the other way around Kieran probably would have snapped.

Okay, so Zoe hadn't taken too kindly to that comment but he wouldn't have expected anything more from her so he just smirked slightly and kept his distance from her again. She seemed more interested in the horse outside, wishing she almost hadn't asked about it because in all honesty he didn't take much interest in animals. He was still gazing around, not really paying attention to what Mathias was saying. He only really took interest when Zoe spoke up again, goddamn she was too adorable. "That says a lot about your taste in music, Zo" he smirked, not wanting to tell her that he thought 'Gaga' was a stupid name for a horse. He was going to have to bite his tongue tonight if he wanted to avoid offending people.

Thankfully they soon moved on into the second living area... yes, second. Oh how the other half lived. Not that it made Kieran feel any less of a person, he was quite happy with his house in East Lochland and had no plans to move, it was a new house that only been built around six years ago. "You have so much space... I'd turn this into a photography studio if this was my house, man it'd be awesome. I had to convert my basement into a studio... it works right now, but I'm definitely going to re-locate it in the future. Or buy a bigger house... but it's just Grace and I, so that would be pointless" he grinned, he had three bedrooms already, although to be fair he'd turned one into his office.

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 17 2017, 01:01 AM
Newcomer
Nat

Group:
It was hard for Charlotte to keep up with all the animal names but she kept a paper hidden in her journal so she would remember. While the group did the tour and Charlotte stood by Zoe, was it awkward between the two guys? She hadn’t meant for it to be awkward. But they could try to be friends even though she did date Kieran she would hope that Mathias would be ok with that. It had been over four years anyways. So, it was old news. Though, to some people four years could seem recent but Charlotte didn’t care they were friends that’s all. She thought Zo and Kieran looked cute anyway. They were still in the family room as she overheard him talk about his late wife she felt guilty for even showing her friends around the place like she was taking over the house. Why was she feeling this way?

Then the other day when her he had the talk in front of her mother made her smile, she remembered the memory and the keys she had in her pocket. “I forgot about that. I still can’t believe he named it after Taylor Swift….” she teased him and joked that his little boy was silly. “I see. It’s ok, I just wondered sweetie,” she answered him as she blew a kiss at him in front of them. She didn’t want to show too much affection in case he was more of a private person and she realized that already. He didn’t like to show too much pda, but with friends it could be different. Liking the name Zoe chose she giggled this time, “I like Gaga, Zoe…. I would’ve named it Idina…. Or Jasmine….” she smirked and rolled her eyes at Kieran. For someone who was just friends with her he was acting close to her like he was dating her. She wanted that to happen for them.

“Maybe he’ll let me name one of them…. I’m sure…” she said quietly as she looked over meeting his eyes again. When they walked into the next room she forgot she had her computer up in here. Her stuff was here from the previous. She had done most of her reading in here. It was on a few hours of the day when Mathias was out or if she had to watch Lukas she would sit in the reading room / office with him and read together. It was there thing. Not that she had to know what Mathias did all the time it would be nice to know at least. He could do whatever he wanted for all she cared, as long as he told her about it on his own time, that did sound like walking all over him for a minute and she would apologize to him later that it wasn’t her place to say that in front of them. “Well my computer is over on the desk….” she laughed as she blushed at Zoe’s nudge. It was the cutest thing.

“Wait till you see the bathroom! It’s huge Zoe….A girls dream pretty much….and he has a complete sauna,” she whispered to her as she wanted to talk to her about Kieran she would eventually tell her later. Not today. Maybe tonight might not be the best night. “And the work out room…I use it to dance in….” she admitted when she knew that Zoe knew she was an ex dancer that liked to be in Tap, Jazz, and ballet. Not so much ex so she occasionally did it every once in a while.

Hair & Makeup - Charlotte, Mathias, Zoe, Kieran

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 03:52 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

"Well, the name for the mustang Michelle's foal is open, and i'm not worried if he names it, but I'm sure he's let you name it Charlotte if you asked him." Mathias knew that his son would probably do so, because the little boy had plenty of other things that he could name. "Chancellor's foal's name will depend on whether it is a colt or a filly. If it is a colt it name will have to start with the same letter as it's sire, so it will have to start with a U. If it's a filly, the name will start with the same name as her dam, so it will start with a C. Beyond that, anything could be chosen. I guess we shall agree closer to the time about who gets to name them." Mathias hadn't yet decided if he was going to keep the foal or sell it, and he knew that there were people who would happily buy the foal off him should he decide to sell it. He wasn't about to rush into it.

Mathias chuckled at her suggestions for names. "Lukas tends to pick names that somehow relate to the animal. Like, he's called the rooster Lewis, after Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton, despite the fact that he always says he doesn't like the man. Apparently the rooster strutting around and crowing reminds him of Lewis." Mathias had had a good laugh about that when he had heard the name his son had given the rooster.

"However, he's named the hens after cars. I believe there is Bentley, Mercedes, Porsche, Jaguar, Ferrari, Volkswagen, Rolls Royce, Maserati, Volvo and Toyota. I honestly don't know where he gets all his ideas from." Mathias was happy to let his son name things, and part of him wondered what his son would call his children when he was an adult. Hopefully he had gotten over the strange names.

Turning the second living area into a quiet area was definitely a good one. It was a fantastic place to relax and spend a few quiet hours. "I do like to do that sometimes, especially in the evening."

If Mathias did something like photography this would definitely be a good space for it. "This would certainly make a good photography studio. Hopefully you can find something decent when you do need somewhere else."

After a good look around the library he led them out and into the hall and into the first door they came across. It probably went without saying that this was an office. It had lots of dark wood paneling, with enough lighter colours to make it not seem so closed in. There was a dark leather sofa against the far wall, and Emil was sitting at the desk, a hardcover book open next to him typing notes into the computer. The man looked up when they went in and smiled before going back to what he was doing.

What really stood out was the trophy cabinet against the wall. It was quite a big cabinet, with quite a few trophies of various sizes, some of them quite big. Most of them were from motor racing but there were a few that weren't. Mathias moved in and switched on the lights so they could see the trophies properly. "This is my office, but Emil uses it as well when he is here. Plus it is a good place to keep my trophies." When Mathias had finished speaking Emil spoke up. "I told him he needs to stop winning, because he is going to run out of room to fit in any new trophies." The man said it with a tone that told he wasn't really being serious but more teasing. "I'll find somewhere to put them, don't worry about that."

The next room was across the hall. It was clearly a home fitness studio. There was a decent array of equipment all tidily arranged, but there was a more recent addition in the shape of a rig that he could sit in, which could replicate with weights the stresses placed on his arms (With a steering wheel) and head, neck and shoulders by attaching cords to a helmet. There was a plain white helmet without a visor sitting on the machine, along with a pair of folded overalls. "And this is my little home gym. I use it quite a bit lately, and I like having it here because I don't have to go into town all the time to use the gym." He did still sometimes go into the gym in town because it was bigger and had more equipment, but his home gym was still well equiped and good for training.

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 08:47 AM
Local
Kate

Zoe threw a look at Kieran, rolling her eyes slightly as he clearly mocked her taste in music. Charlotte on the other hand seemed to like the name choice, even if Zoe had really just been joking anyway. "Well I'm glad someone agrees with me" she grinned, turning her attention to Mathias again who was telling them how his son had chosen the names, she couldn't help but laugh slightly imaging all those hens running around with car names. "Sounds like he has expensive taste in cars" she laughed, wondering if his son was growing up to be exactly like his dad. It was clear that he also had a bit of an obsession with cars too. Boys would be boys she supposed.

The second living area was a nice, quiet space and she smirked slightly when Charlotte pointed out her computer. She could imagine her friend would fit in very well around here. It was an amazing house, probably far too big for anything Zoe would ever need or really want. But a girl could dream. It seemed Kieran was probably having similar thoughts, already planning what he'd do if he actually owned this house. That made her realise she'd not actually seen his photography studio yet, maybe she'd mention that sometime because she was actually quite interested in seeing it. Zoe turned back to Charlotte who was whispering to her, her blue eyes lighting up as she mentioned there was a sauna in the bathroom. "A sauna! You're kidding me, right?" she said, somehow she knew it wasn't a joke, it seemed this house had literally everything. "Okay, so now I'm officially jealous" she laughed as they moved on to what appeared to be the office. Emil was in the room again, and Zoe prayed Kieran wouldn't make any further jokes or imply anything. She looked around at the numerous trophies, it was definitely impressive. "Hmm... you're gonna need another house to store all these if you win any more" she joked, but it must be nice to feel you'd achieved something. The next room was a fitness studio, so she assumed this was the room Charlotte had mentioned. "This is awesome... not that I go to the gym... ever" she chuckled, at five foot and slightly underweight as it was she wouldn't be going to lose weight or anything. It wouldn't hurt to keep her fitness levels up but she tended to do a lot of walking and go for the occasional swim. "I bet this saves on your gym membership" she laughed, why not just work out in the comfort of your own home?

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Fast Reply