February 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

The Lochland Times has opened their doors to Lochland Grove students to help write April's newspaper. What did they write about? Rain, illegal hunting traps, fireman's breakfasts, art exhibitions, and so much more.

You'll have to look inside to see.

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Student Art Exhibition

Students from Kindergarten to College are displaying their art for the community.

Fireman's Breakfast

The Fire Department is running a fundraiser and cooking plenty of bacon and eggs. Come support the LGFD.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

April 14th
Whoa! A New Newspaper!

April 8th
The Activity Check is over!

April 1st
Activity Check!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Friend turning to lover, Pretty open request, lots of freedom.
Pierre Bauer
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 08:01 PM
Stranger
Mikko

This is a pretty open request with a lot of freedom, I only have a few requirements.

This is for someone who would have been a long-time friend of Pierre. Pierre moved to Geneva a couple of months before he turned six in 1993, and lived there with his sister until he moved away to study in Zürich when he was nineteen in 2006, so they would have had to have lived in Geneva during those times (or most of it). Pierre is 30 (born in July 1987), and I wouldn't want this friend too younger than that, a little older perhaps, but i'm open to ages. I'm willing to talk about the exact age.

Open with gender as well, this person could be a male or a female. I have a few more plot points for a male and would probably prefer a male over a female, but overall I am open and willing to talk.

Pierre lived with sister and her husband after the death of his father when Pierre was five in a plane accident (along with 3 older siblings), followed seven months later by the death of his mother.

When Pierre was seven his brother-in-law David started hitting and inappropriate touching, always careful never to leave marks and never around Pierre's sister Madeleine. Pierre gradually changed from happy to withdrawn, getting worse as he got older. From the time he was ten until around sixteen he was also frequently raped by David.

After moving to Zürich he made more of an effort to appear friendly, and gradually his natural happy, energetic side came out, however he does have major issues in trusting people, and won't talk much about his past or family and won't let people get to close.

It took until he was twenty-seven to start dating. However the day after his 29th birthday he was attacked by his girlfriend's brother and two of the guy's friends; He was raped and beaten so badly that he required stitches and a week and a half hospital stay. However because the start of the attack was caught on a security camera, and several people witnessed the three men running away, they were all caught and charged.

My idea is that this friend would have figured out that Pierre's step brother David was doing something when they were teenagers, even though Pierre would have refused to say anything.

Personality for this person is open, but I don't want them to be a complete asshole/bad guy. Someone who would be one of the very few people Pierre would trust.

I would like this to turn from a friendship into a relationship, with the eventual reality that Pierre would start to speak about what David did. Someone that Pierre could trust completely, and who isn't going to betray him later along. It would be a very long-term plot however, and I think would be fun to play out.

I am open to discussion for a lot of things; For example they could have always stayed in touch, or maybe they fell out of touch for a while and only recently got back in touch.

Play-by's are pretty open, but I can offer a few suggestions of people I like. I do have a face in mind which I would like, but I am open to play-by's who you like and who you think would fit.

I would recommend reading through Pierre's app if you are interested as well to get a bit of an idea as to what sort of person would go well.

A lot of things are open for discussion, so If you are interested I am happy to talk and work something out to create a character that fits in nicely and we are both happy with. If you would prefer more structure I am happy to help with that, I do have a rough idea of what I would like this character to be like and am willing to help quite a bit if needed. Feel free to send me a PM to talk (to my player account Mikko), I also have discord and can provide a username if you wish to chat.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Pierre Bauer | 30 | Physiotherapist | From Switzerland
PM
^
Mikko
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 04:57 PM
Player
Mikko

Monthly bump

--------------------
PM
^
Mikko
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 02:12 PM
Player
Mikko

Bump, still looking.

--------------------
PM
^
Mikko
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 12:22 AM
Player
Mikko

Monthly bump

--------------------
PM
^
Mikko
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 12:35 AM
Player
Mikko

Bump still looking

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply