February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 20th
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16th
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply
New Poll

Its all Fun and Games until, Virginia Benson
Bernard Tankevwe
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 12:27 PM
Stranger
Riva

It was nearing the End of Summer and the town of Lochland seemed to be pulling out all the stops. Talks of Mud runs, Scavenger hunts, movies at the lake- and even the Bikini Car Wash Party was on just about everyone's lips. That included Tank's, who had future plans to attend the Mud run for some good messy fun.

The day found him just after sun up with the rest of the Fire Department who had dedicated the day to fun in the water. There was always the possibility of someone getting hurt and that was exactly why Tank was there. The First Aid tent was set up near the center of Unity Park and was easily visible from all directions. After all it wouldn't do to have a First Aid tent where people couldn't see it.

The 'tent' was really just three collapsible canopies that had been set up and anchored down. The last one on the end had ropes with curtains hanging between two beds, making it possible to give people privacy if required. The middle tent was organized with chairs and equipment and the first tent held more chairs, a table, and two large coolers on either end with free bottles of iced water.

Tank was in the first tent, leaning forward on the table as he watched the chaos of summer fun unfold throughout the park. He was thankful for the shade and cold water bottle held between his hands considering the temperature had spiked that day. There wouldn't have been a better day to have such activities outside, in his opinion. His attire consisted of navy blue utility pants and the stereotypical white shirt with patches that marked him as a paramedic. As comfortable as he was, he was ready to move at a moments notice if needed else ware.

--------------------
PM
^
Virginia Benson
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 05:08 PM
Newcomer
Mags

Virginia had woke to a sense of anticipation and trepidation hanging in the air, she'd dressed in a pair of light blue jeans, a light white tee shirt with the words, live , love, learn down the front. On her feet sat a pair of black biker boots and her hair pulled into a neat ponytail. She had come back the night before but caught roamers of a festival close by and this intrigued her the last time she'd been to one it well hadn't developed in a good way. This time she was determined to have a fun time, grabbing her keys she also took down her leather jacket and headed to the lifts to the ground floor.

Sitting out side was her repainted metallic red motorbike, running her fingers down it she smiled and took the helmet off the handlebars. Slipping it on she took off down the road towards where she had heard the fair would be. Pulling in she saw signs that told people about Mud runs, Scavenger hunts, movie's at the lake- and even the Bikini Car Wash Party, now she chuckled thinking she should have brought her pick up and given it a wash, seeing how it had been in storage for several months and had to be in need of a wash. Glancing around she slipped off her helmet and looked for a place she could store it, seeing the first aid tent she smiled and turned off and securing her bike.

Making her way over to the tent she pushed back a flap and looked around seeing only one other person in there. “Oh, hey there is it okay if I leave this here?” She asked holding up the helmet that had emblazoned on it an eagle its wings encompassed the crown of the helmet.

--------------------
PMAIM
^
Bernard Tankevwe
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 09:22 PM
Stranger
Riva

“Oh, hey there is it okay if I leave this here?” Tank looked up from his stare across the lawn and squinted, smiling, "Sure, I'll try to keep an eye on it but just know we won't be held liable for any lost or stolen items." Basically she was welcomed to leave her helmet, Tank would do his best to watch it, but could not grantee it's safety. As if what he had said was even hard to understand. He straightened up in his folding chair, his hands sliding back from the table as he did so and instead the water bottle was now rested on his knee, "It may not look crazy now but I'm sure things will pick up." It was no doubt the truth. With this much water, concrete and grassy area? There were bound to be all manners of problems cropping up later.

Anything from twisted ankles, broken bones, to heat exhaustion. The sheer fact that people were surrounded by water here wouldn't change their chances of dehydration if they didn't drink as much water as they were ultimately sweating out in the heat of the day. But that's alright. Tank was more than adept to handle whatever the day could throw at him. "Welcome to the Water Wars, by the way."

--------------------
PM
^
Virginia Benson
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 04:15 AM
Newcomer
Mags

Virginia chuckled as he told her they wouldn't be held liable if it went missing from where she'd left it. “Its fine, if it does I can put out an all points for a person carrying or wearing this helmet with my name and badge number on the inside.” She said as she walked over to a table that held lots of water bottles kneeling down in front of it she slid her helmet under it. Standing back up she heard him talk again.

“ That's good to know and thanks, but what is water wars?” She asked picking up a bottle of water to carry as she went around. “ I've kinda been out the town for a while, is it for fund raising?” She asked as she opened the top of the bottle and taking a drink of it finding the liquid to be very pleasantly cold as it ran down her throat. Virginia lent back against the table as she waited to hear his response to her questions. She was also waiting for the question about badge number and what she was to have one. “Are there any food carts around, I'd die for a hot dog right now.” She said smelling the gentle waft of food on the breeze that entered the tent from time to time.

--------------------
PMAIM
^
Bernard Tankevwe
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 11:31 PM
Stranger
Riva

“Its fine, if it does I can put out an all points for a person carrying or wearing this helmet with my name and badge number on the inside.” Ah, a Police Officer then! He'd bumped into a fair share around Lochland, the two stations being close in the town square helped. The fact she was putting out an 'all points' bulletin, or had threatened to, lead him to not question what her badge number was for. "Oh, well," he had laughed out softly, "I'd rather hate to be that fellow then, he'd get caught right quick. Lochland has no shortage of good Officers." Maybe a shortage of Officers, he wasn't sure, but certainly no shortage of Good Officers in the ones they had! He nodded, watching the woman walk in front of his table--- or, well, his table till his shift was over-- and place her helmet beneath it as she bent down for a cold water bottle. Around them the park was already starting to fill with the children parents had woken up early for probably the first time that summer. Their sleepy eyes were tattle tale enough that they weren't used to the early mornings again, even though by early Tank only meant 9 a.m. Rather than rubbing their eyes, though, they were already starting to get excited. Sleepiness could wait.

“ That's good to know and thanks, but what is water wars?” “ I've kinda been out the town for a while, is it for fund raising?” "'S just a fun day the Fire Department is putting on for the town," He motioned around with one hand, palm up display style before it dropped to his other knee, "Donations are appreciated but not expected." He pointed to a jar on the edge of the table, less than six inches from the woman's waist. "Giving back to the community for all their support and such things. These last few weekends of summer are scheduled full with town events." Tank had only been in town for awhile so that was the best he could give her. He wasn't even sure if this was something the Department did every year or not.

“Are there any food carts around, I'd die for a hot dog right now.” Food sounded amazing. There was not an hour of the day that Tank would ever refuse to eat, even if he'd just ate thirty minutes before. Food was a trap like that and the number one reason Tank worked out so often. He fucking liked to eat. "Candyfloss is behind us, on the other side of the statue," He thumbed over his right shoulder, "Hot dogs at the East entrance, which is behind us as well, I think the ice creme vendor will be mobile most of the day, but I know in about," He looked down at his watch, "An hour there will be three different food trucks to help handle the hungry crowds." Including any restaurants near by, he was sure. Tank spoke in an accent that was clearly not American- it was a twisty thing that leaned heavily on the side of German with obvious English influence-- especially in his words. Safe to assume he was not a native American- and that meaning native born. Obviously he wasn't Native American either.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll