February 2018 Featured RPG

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

March is full of activity, and the Lochland Times has the scoop on everything. Community Yard Sales, Plays, St Patrick's Day, Fitness Center Activities, the 1st day of Spring, and much more!

A Town-wide vote with a certain end turns the Town Council on it's head. A Tax increase for a Pool, but no pool in sight? What Happened?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

The Ice Festival

Beautiful buildings and sculptures made of ice glowing under a halo of fireworks? What a beautiful place for a Valentines Day Date.

St Patrick's Day Bar Crawl

Irish Food, Dancing, Comedy, Song, and plenty of alcohol; Sign up and ride a bus out to StoneLake this St Patrick's Day. The collector Mug is free!

Site News

March 14th
Whoa! A New Newspaper!

March 8th
The Activity Check is over!

March 1st
Activity Check!

Head Mod

Add Reply

Some Assistance for Jorge, 20s || Personal Assistant || Open
Jorge Cervantes
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 07:36 PM

someday I’ll wish upon a star
NAME: Open

Member Group: Newcomer, Townie, or Locals (Stranger doesn’t work as the character would have had to have been in Lochland Grove somewhere within the last several years).

SKILLS: Good Cook, Extremely Patient, Likeable

GENERAL INFO: So here’s the deal. I have mentioned many times that JORGE CERVANTES has a personal assistant that he uses day-to-day. She is a very sweet and extremely patient person who helps Jorge with his shopping, getting him clothes, and cooking for him on the rare occasion. Other than that limited bit of info, she is actually pretty free for you to create. I don’t have a set faceclaim in mind and I have never given her a name. She is just a person who occupies a corner of Jorge’s life that I wouldn’t mind seeing alive on the boards.

The only guidelines I really have for her I have already indicated above: Occupation (she doesn’t have to assist him full-time, he could probably only afford part-time anyways), she has to at least be in her twenties, and she has to have been in Lochland Grove for a few years as she has been working for Jorge over at least 2-3 years.

Anyways, other than what I said, the character is pretty open to interpretation. She is one of the few people whom Jorge actually trusts so would be nice for him to have someone like her to interact with. Definitely a surrogate father-daughter like relationship between them. So, if you’re up for it, feel free to PM me if you want more info or just let me know that the character is coming!

wake up where the clouds are far behind me

Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 08:07 PM

Ok so I kind of have an idea. I think Charlotte would be good for that role? She's already
made it to a Townie. She's very sweet. Polite. But the only thing is that I have discussed
plot ideas with Mikko for her to be able to quit the paper and spend more time with him
and she can have a part time assistant job would make it easier for her to work from
home and help him out. I think they would be really sweet friends. :] She would love
to cook for him, as she is a decent cook. Totally up to you. PM me with your idea. She is
29. That would be a big plus!

user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
Jorge Cervantes
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 11:36 PM

Hiya Charlotte!

Sorry but someone actually messaged me about potential for this already. However I am still down for an eventual thread with Charlotte and Jorge being friends, despite him not being the friendliest of sorts. smile.gif

Thanks for the interest though.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply