PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

August 8th
The Activity Check is over!

August 1st
Activity Check Time!

July 29th
July Announcements!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply
New Poll

Out on the town, Tag: Felix Buchanan
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 12:43 AM
Newcomer
Nat

Anastasia was out on the town prowling through the streets of Lochland. She wanted to have a bit of fun, so she headed towards Old Rose Tavern for their karaoke nights on the weekends. It was Saturday late night, she figured she wanted to arrive a little later, so she could hear the other people in the town singing. Though, it was already bouncing by the time she got inside, the music blaring as a few people were singing in a group, and they were horrible. Well, some of them were drunk and some of them were pretty decent. She just hoped that she wouldn’t make a fool out of herself singing.

So, she insisted on listening to other people for a little while longer before she had added her name on the list after someone before her went on. A few other people had, and she was still waiting on her name. The night was still young, but it seemed like other people were having a blast and entertaining themselves by going up twice after a few rounds of songs. She didn’t mind at all. That was the whole fun of kareoking and watching other people do it. Ana had already had a few drinks in her and she was sitting around the bar and catching a glimpse of any available single people in the club.

It didn’t seem like much. Instead, she just hoped for the best once she was about to go on and after she finally had and went up on stage singing her version of Journey, “Don’t stop Believing,” she hit almost every tune. People were impressed by her singing even though she was a little bit buzzed. She really wanted a man to come up here and sing a duet with her but only if they dared him too, it wasn’t fair if he purposely did it. Then again, she wouldn’t mind that either. Singing her heart out she was getting close to the end of the song and peopled clapped and cheered her on. She did really well.

outfit: Click :] Hope it's ok! smile.gif

THANKS ELLIE
PM
^
Felix Buchanan
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 03:06 AM
Newcomer
RORA?!

Felix had found himself at the Old Rose Tavern once again. He usually drank at home but a few times he ended up at the bar to drink. He didn’t go often because despite no real photographers catching him, he still knew he needed to be careful just in case. So when he had arrived and discovered it was karaoke night he knew he’d get some kind of entertainment out of this. Heading to the bar he glanced around before ordering bourbon. When the glass arrived he took a gulp then smirked as his eyes fell on a young woman that appeared to be alone. Now usually he never hit on girls at bars but this one seemed different. She was quite beautiful. It intrigued him.

He went to down his drink and head toward her when she got up and headed to the stage. He hadn’t caught the name but he decided to pay attention to her. He usually didn’t mind people during karaoke. When she began singing “Don’t Stop Believing” he raised a brow. She seemed alone but no one else was going to go up though he did notice a group of males that were teasing one to go sing with her. He didn’t seem like a great guy so he downed his drink and headed up to do a duet with her. Not that she needed saving but they guy seemed off and he just thought he’d step in.

As he grabbed the mic he smiled down at her and started singing he knew instantly that he wasn’t as good as she seemed to be. Now he wasn’t horrible and he’s had to sing before for some of his movies or tv shows but that was different the karaoke. Felix wasn’t sure if anyone would recognize him though he wouldn’t be surprised if he woke up the next day to news articles about him singing karaoke with a mystery girl. It wouldn’t be the first time something had been written about him and a girl he met in passing.

[Outfit]
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 03:38 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Ana was shocked that a handsome guy started singing beside her and picked up the mic. She widened her eyes and continued to sing the rest of the lyrics. The song was still going, and she had hit a few high notes and not messing up as she passed some of them. “Somewhere in the Night……” as she finished that highest note, she didn’t think she could hit it but she had. Ana stopped after a while since it was her new friends turn to sing. It was so random. Had she seen him before? Ana bit her lip and wondered if he was a local or if he was just a passerby.

Seeing as the crowd was energetic of their collaborative singing she wanted to make it known that she had said her name. “I’m Anastasia, would you like to sing another song? Thank you for saving my butt, I was getting bad out there…” she stopped after the song ended once they were done singing. She had done a small bow and was incredibly amazed with his voice. It was so deep. “Uh, I mean….Or if you want to join me with a drink?” she suggested as she was being a bit shy and didn’t know how to act because he was the type of guy that made her go weak in the knees.

outfit: Click :] Ahh sorry! didn't see this :] yay! someone posted. <3

THANKS ELLIE
PM
^
Felix Buchanan
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 06:16 PM
Newcomer
RORA?!

It was easy to see that when he arrived to sing with her she was shocked. Felix fought the grin that wanted to slip through his lips. But he continued with the duet pleased to have shocked the young woman. But she wasn’t the only shocked one. Some of the notes the girl was hitting caused him to be shocked and impressed. Felix almost missed his next note due to shock but caught himself just in time, just barely though. Felix did wonder if anyone had recognized him and prayed beyond anything that no one had. He wanted to be normal for at least one night.

As the signing continued it seemed that the crowd was really getting into their duet and Felix was definitely not complaining. Turning he heard her introduce herself and he smiled, ”Pleasure. I’m Felix. You were actually doing quite well. To be honest, I don’t believe you needed my assistance at all.”he explained as his thick accent slipped into his speech. Felix didn’t intend for it to slip in but he noticed it tended to happen quite a bit more when he had a drink or two. When the song finally ended her turned to her and wouldn’t have minded if they sang together again but when she asked if he wanted to join her for a drink he nodded. ”It would be my pleasure, Miss Anastasia.”he said replacing the mic where it belonged and stepped off the stage. Being the gentlemen he was he held out his hand to assist her with stepping off the stage.
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 04:12 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Ana was a bit flabbergasted as she didn’t think that he would offer his hand to head on out to any table. She figured that he was with a group already. From the very beginning she didn’t think that he would’ve joined her. He did look rather familiar but she didn’t really recognize him from anything just yet. There were famous people living in town but he seemed like a regular person. Ana did notice how tall and handsome he was. He wasn’t short either. His voice was what attracted her to him. She didn’t think that the way he sang was like heaven in her ears. She really enjoyed his voice. “You have a strong voice, it’s nice to meet you too Felix….” she smiled up at him and her face turned crimson as she blushed when he complimented her singing.

“I guess not,” she shrugged, and laughed a little as she did think she did very well after all. But the crowd wanted a duet so she figured that she could get the crowd rolling. “It’s ok…It was fun, after all,” answering him politely, she as well placed her microphone down on one of the tables besides the karaoke machine. She absolutely didn’t mind going to the bar for drinks. There was a big crowd before but they had gotten a hype of people to sing after they went up. “At least we started a trend, and now other people are joining in on the fun too…..” she laughed again and found one of the nearest spots on the other end of the bar. It wasn’t really quiet but she figured they could just chat.

“I….I don’t think we have ever met before. Have you lived in Lochland long?” she asked trying not to make it sound like an interview. But this was just a random drink out. She didn’t want to make a fool out of herself. And she couldn’t stop staring at his eyes, he was seriously very attractive. More attractive then Colton or any other man she had ever met.

outfit: Click :]

THANKS ELLIE
PM
^
Felix Buchanan
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 01:20 AM
Newcomer
RORA?!

Felix thought this young woman was very beautiful and he couldn’t help the urge of want to spend more time with her at least for the night. Chuckling lightly he rubbed his neck and shrugged, ”I took voice lessons as a boy growing up. I suppose you could say it was expected of me.”he said not wanting to reveal the complete reason why he had to take voice lessons though if she asked he wasn’t sure if he could resist the beauty. He nodded when she claimed it was nice to meet him as well. He felt his heart swell at that information not that he really understood why.

When she laughed he just knew he imagined that it sounded like an angel though he had already drank a glass or two already. ”I was fun. I must say I haven’t had that much fun in some time.” Felix had been all about work and currently he wasn’t working and he had a broken heart so it was like he had anything to do and he didn’t really know anyone in town to have fun. Helping her down from the stage he followed her to the bar then glanced over to the others signing up to sing and he raised a brow toward the group of guys that had dared their friend to sing with the young woman in front of him. He smirked then looked back to Anastasia. ”Oh yes. Sometimes it only takes one soul in order to make the others brave enough to take the leap so to speak.”

As she asked the question he’d heard a few times since arriving in town. ”I only arrived a few months ago. So it’s no surprise that we haven’t met before though I wish we had bumped into each other sooner.”he said with a grin though he said it probably due to the few drinks he’s already consumed. ”How about you? How long have you lived in Lochland?”
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 01:45 AM
Newcomer
Nat

This guy was such a smooth talker as he helped her down, she bit her lip and was wondering why he wasn’t with anyone. ‘Was he someone that she had to worry about it?’ He was sweet. She gasped when he had mentioned the fact that he was specially trained in singing as a young boy. He must’ve been a cute boy. “Me neither…..That was amazing,” she laughed as she blushed a little bit. She stared into his blue eyes as she was practically mesmerized and didn’t know how to react especially since he was giving her random sweet compliments.

Was this what it felt like when a guy was attractive? She just sat there like a sly fox. She didn’t know and hoped things would be interesting later tonight. “Only a few months ago huh? I have been here for a year at least….almost two now….” she added with a hint of enthusiasm. Things had changed a lot over the past year and a half here in Lochland Grove. She loved living here and meeting all the wonderful and interesting people. This man was definitely on the top of her list. There were a few more people singing at the stage and she was amazed how the crowd was doing.

Now, people were dancing and slow dancing was usually the best part. “I really did enjoy singing with you too….I usually don’t do that with anyone besides myself. Sometimes I can be a bit shy…..Do you like to dance? “ she asked after a few minutes and the waitress came back to order the drinks. The question was random but she just asked in case there was dancing later too. ‘Hi miss, I’ll have a gin and tonic…Thank you…What would you like to drink Felix?” she waited for his answer as she started to bob her head to the music. It was nice and relaxing as they listened to some good old’ country music.

This place definitely seemed like it would be a country singing place. She couldn’t picture any r & b or hip hop played here. But then again she shouldn’t judge a place by its cover so she would just wait to see what was in store for the night.

THANKS ELLIE
PM
^
Felix Buchanan
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 04:48 AM
Newcomer
RORA?!

Felix had been a smooth talker for a long time growing up. But of course as an actor he could get any girl he wanted. Most of the girls wanted him for their 15 minutes of fame. When his heart was broken though, he had started drinking and hasn’t been with a woman in a while. Though it should be mentioned her wasn’t expecting anything from this woman in front of him. He never slept with woman he didn’t know and he did want to get to know this woman. ”I’m glad to have contributed to your fun time.”he said as he noticed the blush rise across her cheeks. Felix wouldn’t lie; he enjoyed the beauty it brought to the woman’s face. Felix felt the grin slipping on his lips long before it appeared.

Raising a brow he nodded as she explained how long she’s been in Lochland. ”Hmm…If I had known perhaps I would have come sooner.”he said smirking lightly. He was teasing of course. Felix watched her curiously wondering how she would feel about his words though he was just teasing her. He did think she was beautiful though. Glancing toward the dance floor he noticed people were dancing before he glanced back and the woman in front of him. ”You are not shy. You sang on stage in front of a room full of people. I call that bravery.”he said then nodding hearing her question. ”I was also trained to dance. But to answer your question, Yes, I like to dance.”he said hoping he didn’t sound strange saying it like that.

Looking up at the waitress, he smiled waiting for Anastasia to order her drink and when she spoke to him he grinned. ”Bourbon. Thank you.”he answered before glancing toward Anastasia. He watched as she bobbed her head to the music. He enjoyed sitting and watching her bob her head. She still looked beautiful sitting there just bobbing her head to the music. ”Enjoying yourself?”
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 12:47 AM
Newcomer
Nat

The night was a random night with R & B as it had said on the front door when they entered the place. It was all genre’s tonight. A mildly up beat song that she had recognized to be in the 90’s era she started to drink more of her drink and feel herself into the music. This was so not her. She had taking things into a twist of the night. “Haha now you are just teasing me…..” she answered him and tapped the tip of his fingers. She didn’t think anything would happen tonight either, she just wanted to share a night with someone and have a bit of fun. Fun could happen in all ways.

“Oh my goodness, I love this song!” she said to him quietly as she started to dance into the booth unexpectedly. It was ‘Tricky,’ by Run-DMC. “Don’t you just love old songs like this? Come on! Let’s dance….” she said in an instant and placed her glass down on the booth’s table grabbing his hand on the dance floor only a few feet away from the booth. “Do you mind?” Ana laughed a little and while her words started to slur some after a few rounds of drinks she started to shake her hips a bit in front of him. “I’m sorry….I’m not the best at flirting….with random men. I usually don’t do this…” Ana stated as she brushed a hand through her hair.

While they had a few looky loos into the crowd watching them she swayed from side to side in front of him and kept her eyes on him. After Tricky had ended a few more good sets of songs had come into play. She was ecstatic and loved the beat of the music. This was her jam, definitely. “I would like to get to know you…….What else do you do for fun?” she asked casually as she waited to see what he would say. She was definitely impressed at the trained dancer comment. Ana wondered if he was messing with her. It seemed like he was pretty real to boot.

THANKS ELLIE
PM
^
Felix Buchanan
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 05:46 PM
Newcomer
RORA?!

Felix chuckled hearing her and shrugged, ”Perhaps though you are a beautiful woman. Any man would be lucky to have you.”he said grinning at her. He was telling the truth. She was gorgeous and knew the one that won her heart would be lucky. He sipped his drink when it arrived after she tapped his fingers. Felix had to admit though he was enjoying himself for the first time in quite a while. Swallowing he heard her mention something about the song after another sip of his bourbon. He didn’t recognize it but she sure seemed to.

When she grabbed his hand he put his glass down and followed after her. Hearing her ask if he minded he chuckled. ”We’re already out here but no. I don’t mind at all.”he said with a chuckle. When she slurred he knew she was at least tipsy and she was shaking her hips in front of him he grabbed her waist gently and started to sway with her in beat with the music. Hearing her apologize made him laughed softly. He pressed a strand of hair behind her ear. ”You are doing absolutely fine. I may be some random man but you, love, are not some random girl. You are beautiful.”he said softly so only she could hear despite the music around them.

Felix had to admit this girl sure knew how to enjoy herself. ”Oh I enjoy painting and riding horses in my free time. What about you? Is singing one of your only hobbies?”he asked as they continued to dance on the floor. He knew people were watching them and hoped none recognized him for who he was because no telling what could end up of the gossip mags the next day.
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 01:24 AM
Newcomer
Nat

While they were dancing in the middle of the bar Anastasia felt his breath tickle the back of her neck, she didn’t think he did it purposely but it was just that she felt when he was close. “Awww, you really know your choice with words…I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone as handsome as you…..how’s that for a challenge?” she started to dance as the dancing came to a slow but steady country song, she continued to dance anyway. It wasn’t a slow dance. She should at least have some decency to calm down from drinking. Hell, but this was her night of fun anyway. She wanted to do what she wanted to do.

Ana’s heart raced when he did a simple little touch to her ear and she was going to just enjoy it the rest of the way. She knew he was probably just acting himself and she would love to get to know him after this. “Keep talking more….I want to know more….more about you….” she admitted as she didn’t think she recognized him just yet. She had just moved here a year or two ago, so she didn’t know much of the people in town just yet. Ana nodded along but she felt like she wanted to sit back down for a while as she was getting thirsty and tired for a minute.

“That was some good dancing…..You really do know how to dance. Oh….Wow…..What do you like to paint?” she asked curious maybe she could see one of his paintings. As she herself was kind of an artist but in the baking world. No one would really suspect her to be a baker. They would think she was a yoga instructor or something. “Well, I do actually like to hike, camp, do yoga, riding horses has also just been another one of my favorite things to do in this town….” she added with a smile and still had that lingering feeling of his breath on her neck.

Ana just went back to the table with him as she slipped back into the booth across from him. “Can you have them bring me a water when she comes back? I am a bit thirsty….Plus I want to remember this…” she had said to him but then later would even get to know him better. “What if we go to the photo booth over there in that corner and take some pictures?” she hinted but she still wanted to sit down for a while and talk some more. The night was still young. They definitely had a long night ahead of them.

THANKS ELLIE
PM
^
Felix Buchanan
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 08:56 PM
Newcomer
RORA?!

With a smirk on his lips, Felix chuckled, ”I say that is some challenge.”he spoke softly to her so only she could hear. As the music changed Felix had a feeling she wasn’t planning on stopping their dance. Resting his arms around her waist he brought her body against his and continued dancing at the steady beat. He wasn’t use to dancing to country music but it wasn’t to say he hadn’t danced to it before.

Hearing her say she wanted to more about him he chuckled and nodded. ”If it is your wish to hear more about me then I shall tell you more but I’d like to hear about you as well.”he said before guiding her to their table. Felix nodded, ”I did warn you that I could dance.”he said before ordering her some water and himself some more bourbon. Alcohol tended not to bother him so much as it use to. ”I like to paint different things. Mostly landscapes or something to that nature.”he explained as he looked up at her.

As she spoke of herself he felt enthralled and nodded, ”Perhaps we will meet on the trails some time. Or even while horse riding.”he said with a smirk. Sitting across from her he thanked the waitress as she returned with their drinks. He set the water in front of Ana and took the bourbon for himself. ”I don’t think I could ever forget you.”he said before taking a gulp of his alcohol. He had to admit he was enjoying himself and it had been some time since he’d enjoyed himself. When she mentioned about the photo booth he turned, surprised to find one there but he turned to her and shrugged. ”Sounds like a lovely plan to me.” Finishing off his bourbon he stood and held out his hand for her to take so he could escort her over to the booth.
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 10:59 PM
Newcomer
Nat

This tavern was one of those old classic pubs that had all the old vintage paintings all over the walls and especially the photobooth was something special. Maybe they had recently gotten it but there was something about it that she wanted to take pictures with him. “Well I am a baker at Plum Bakery here in Lochland…I moved here about a year and a half ago….” she answered him smoothly as she took sips of her water from the table. She knew he was a little buzzed, but she was still but eventually the buzz would die down when she would drink the water. “Yes…you did, you are a wonderful dancer…” she complimented him as she drank a little more water.

“Oh wow….That’s amazing that you can paint. You may have to show me one time. I don’t really know how. I am a yoga teacher on the side too,” she admitted as she wanted to his reaction about that. Sometimes when she told men that she was a yoga teacher they would see if she was limber in bed, but no one has technically asked her that just yet. “That would definitely be a good thing to look forward too. If I don’t catch you on the dance floor again..” she teased as she nudged him on the side. Playfully flirting more with him she raised an eyebrow at his hand when he escorted them to the booth. This was going to be fun.

“Come here…..” she tugged on his hand gently but squeezing it as she brought them both inside a tiny but well enough spaced photo booth. They had to watch their step so she waited till he was inside. Sitting inside she put coins that she on her in clutch as she took some out.

THANKS ELLIE
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll