October 2016 Featured RPG
November 2016 Featured RPG
February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have You Read the Newspaper?
You can read the latest edition Here

With the Summer heat comes the Summer Charity Events. Local pet shop 'Chirp Squeak Meow' has partnered with the Lochland Times to hold a Charity Pet Walk! Walk your pets 2.5 miles and help raise funds for animals in need.

Bachelor Auction Sign-ups have opened, and everyone is scrambling to see who will be on the block for next month's 4th Annual Charity Ball. Stay Tuned!

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open Since January 2nd, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it.

Come join the fun!

Robert Lewis Party

A friend of a friend said that someone in East Lochland was throwing a Robert Lewis Party. Are you in?

Pet Walk

Chirp Squeak Meow is organizing a Walk for Animals; a 2.5-mile walk around Unity Park. Come walk your dog for charity!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

June 15th
Look! A New Temp Forum.

June 14th
The Lochland Times is out!.

June 12th
Bachelor Auction Sign Ups! Here!.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Lochland Newspaper Information
Lochland Grove Admins
 Posted: Mar 8 2014, 12:43 AM
The Admins

The Lochland Times

Q: What is this?

A: The Lochland Times is Lochland county’s newspaper. It was started years ago by the shaw family. After a house fire gutted their home, the family renovated it into a proper business building. It is only recently that non-family members have been hired to work for the paper. The growth of Lochland has changed many things in the town, including it’s paper.

Q: That’s great, but what is this?

A: As a site, Lochland Grove is big on story, site events, and in character fun. We want to offer as much character interaction as possible. The news paper was created to help encourage all of these things.

Q: How?

A: By offering you exactly what a newspaper does. A small town newspaper is great for offering local gossip, current news, feel good pieces, spotlights of town members, advice columns, entertainment, personal ads, jobs available, and even obituaries.

Q: That is an immense amount of information!

A: that wasn’t a question, but i’m answering anyway. Yes it is, but we are dividing it up to make it more reasonable.

1. Personal Ads - Do you need a roommate? Do you need a work out partner at the gym? Maybe you offer a service people might like. If you have a plot and want someone else to join you in it, you can go here. You can even link it to an open thread you’ve made.Just take a template and post it with the character who is putting up the Ad.

2. Help Wanted Ads: Do you own a small business? Lochland doesn’t add to their occupations page, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a way to hire people. Just add a description of the building, a description of what your character is looking for, and the occupations available (with minimal age, a description, and how many positions). Post it up, and you can hire people to your business.

3.News: Unlike the first two, the News can only be posted by staff. In it are entertaining stories about what is currently going on in Lochland Grove. It is full of quotes of Lochland residents, and a horoscope. Everything can be reacted to In Character. It’s another way to be part of the story.

Q. Sooo.. the Personal Ads are like plot pages, and the Help Wanted are basically personal occupations pages for my character?"

A. That is right.

Q. How do I post?

A. Excellent question! I was hoping you would ask.

Q. I figured it was coming and decided to get it out of the way. So, How do I post?

A Well...

1. To post, first select a template from Here.

2. Post it in the forum you want it to appear in with the character account it is for.

3. Follow the guidelines on the template, and you are done!

Q. That's it?

A. That's it!

Q. What if I want to answer An Ad?

A. Post on the Ad with the character you want to react to it.

and when all else fails, just ask the Staff.

created by seanbear. of rpg-directory.com
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply