February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Holidays are important in Lochland Grove. It is no wonder the community is buzzing over Little Halloween; a celebration of the town's bravery in the face of serial killer Robert Lewis.

Now that Lewis's copy cat is behind bars, does Little Halloween hold new meaning? What of the approaching Hurricane Caroline?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

ASK JAYA
(Click Here!)

Jaya has looked over your questions and written some answers! Check out the May Announcements for all the details, and maybe learn something new.

Word Count Poll
(Click Here!)

Help us decide if we should keep the word count or maybe lower it. let us know your thoughts!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

May 26th
Word Count Poll!

May 10th
Ask Jaya and
May Announcements!

May 5th
Look! A Newspaper!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply
New Poll

May Announcements
Lochland Grove Admins
 Posted: May 10 2018, 09:30 PM
The Admins

May is Here!
Hello Lochland!

May has been lovely, and there is still half a month to go. We have a few things to talk about so let's jump right in!

1. Where was the Activity Check? May is the time of year when students are busy with finals. We never believe in punishing our members for having lives so we do not have Activity Checks two times a year: May and December. It's our way of showing some support.

2. The May Newspaper is here! Check it out Here. It's a good one!

3. We won a contest! Lochland Grove participated in a contest for the RPG-Initiative. They also took 3rd in a Member's Choice contest on RPG-Directory. GO Lochland!

4. May Events are weather relatedInstead of a temp forum, look to the weather for your guide. As the Newspaper has stated, hurricane Caroline is heading for Lochland Grove and the rest of New England!

5. Thank you to everyone who participated in Ask Jaya! Scroll down to see what was asked and her answers.

6. March-May Membership Awards are out! Every month we look to see who has been here a month, 6 months, 1 , 2, 3, or 4 years. For every milestone we put a beautiful site award on your Member Profile. Member Profiles are not mandatory, but are informative. You can check them out Here.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING:

1 MONTH
Tea - April 15, 2018*
KarlisaJade April 18, 2018*
April 19, 2018* Bear April 28, 2018*

2 YEARS
Nat - March 15, 2016

4 YEARS
Kate - March 24, 2014
Natalie - March 23, 2014

*will be at 1 month by the end of this month and before the next announcement.

Stay tuned! There is more to come.

-The LOLG Staff

PMEmail
^
Lochland Grove Admins
 Posted: May 10 2018, 09:30 PM
The Admins

The Lochland Times
No. ??Lochland's Most Reliable NewsMay 2018
Ask Jaya
Lochland Special Report
DEAR JAYA,
Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses, or 1 horse-sized duck? Feel free to elaborate.

DEAR HUMAN-SIZED
I recall seeing this in the cbox recently… I would say the duck-sized horses. Partially because of the size, yes, but partially because ducks seem more combative than horses. Horses are just flight… ducks… remind me enough of geese, and geese are devil birds. I’d rather lock a door and ignore the horses than run for my life from a demon duck.
--- HUMAN-SIZED

DEAR JAYA
Out of all of your brilliant characters which one do you think you’d be most likely to be friends with in real life?
--- CURIOUS CHARACTER

DEAR CURIOUS CHARACTER
I have to assume Frankie would say something about being “brilliant.” But… I have the most common interests and personality traits with Sabrina Harrison. I could handle her judgmental side and she would probably be happy to play Pathfinder with me on weekends.

DEAR JAYA,
If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
--- CLOCK CHASER

DEAR CLOCK CHASER
Clean the house, advertise more, study German, and make things for my son. Also maybe hate the world less because I wouldn’t be so tired all the time.

DEAR JAYA
What’s your favorite drink?
--- THIRSTY

DEAR THIRSTY
Generally speaking its coke. Otherwise I really like raspberry lemonades.

DEAR JAYA
If you could go anywhere in Lochland, where would it be?
--- WANDERER

DEAR WANDERER
he history museum to just see how things were laid out and see the history of this place laid out… alternatively the Richfield Mansion because that place is amazing and it would be awesome.

DEAR JAYA
What is your favorite site event that happened on Lochland Grove?
--- CURIOUS

DEAR CURIOUS
2014 Haunted Mansion… as a temp forum. As a bigger event, I guess the blizzard that turned into a flood a year or two back… I liked that a lot.

DEAR JAYA,
What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
-- HOBBY HORSE

DEAR HOBBY HORSE
Probably travel. I’m not keen on it because I have no time or money, but there are people I want to visit, and some places I want to go to… so I guess I would do that in the end.

DEAR JAYA
What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
--- MUMBLING

DEAR MUMBLING
I’ll go with “ignoring people.” Like when you have a friend, and then you just… disappear. Or you message someone and they ignore you because they can’t be bothered, or there is drama, or they just want to “move on” with their live. When someone says “I will be around, you can get ahold of me” and then because you are “internet friends” they just think they can sign out of a relationship like a computer. Not just internet relationships though, with anyone when they just opt out without a word as if they is what any responsible human being does in a relationship.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll