October 2016 Featured RPG
November 2016 Featured RPG
February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have You Read the Newspaper?
You can read the latest edition Here

The Charity Ball arrives on the 11th, complete with a 6 course meal and a glamorous Bachelor Auction.

Forth of July celebrations have an unusual participant, bats and bees need our help, and.. a dead man was found in the ice chest of an ice cream truck?

Check out the Times to learn more!

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open Since January 2nd, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it.

Come join the fun!

The 4th Annual Charity Ball

Put on your tuxes and ballgowns and come enjoy the fanciest party in Lochland Grove. A six course meal and dancing; all for a good cause.

Pet Walk

Chirp Squeak Meow is organizing a Walk for Animals; a 2.5-mile walk around Unity Park. Come walk your dog for charity!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 16th
The Auction is done!

July 12th
The newspaper is Out!.

July 11th
OH! a Charity Ball!.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply
New Poll

The Character Shelf
Lochland Grove Admins
 Posted: Jan 1 2015, 10:50 PM
The Admins

The Character Shelf
Roleplaying can be many things; Entertainment, an out for creativity, a chance to tell a story with another person. What it shouldn’t be is work. Here on Lochland we want to let you take a step back from your creations without losing them. To accomplish this we offer a character shelf. If one character is making you struggle, Retire them for good or set them aside for up to six months. Here is a chance to take a break and concentrate on your other storylines. Think of it as an Absence for your characters.
Shelving Rules
-You have to have three characters to shelf one.

-2 month minimum and a 6 month maximum.

- While a character is on the shelf, no new characters can be made.

- The Faceclaim and Who’s Who will stay in the Claims section. Occupations and Housing will not.

-If Character’s player leaves Lochland, the Character application will be archived and the Account will be deleted.

-Once taken off of the shelf, the Character can not be placed back on it for two months.

-If you unshelf a character during an Activity Check, you must post on the Activity Check.

Retirement Rules
-The character must be a year old.

-The Retired Character must remain in retired status for a year. They may remain retired for as long as the Character’s Player is on Lochland. If the player leaves the site, the Character post count will be deleted and the Application will be archived.

-You must have three characters to retire one.

-Faceclaim will be saved, all other claims will not be.

Directions:
-Fill out template below with valid information. Feel free to give us a reason for shelving.

-Post template in this thread using the character account.

Shelf Template (remove stars):
CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="jazrecblack"><div class="jazrecblacktitle">Shelved/Retired</div> <div class="jazrecwwtitle">Start Date:  00/00/17</div> <center>Faceclaim: </center><p> <b>Reason</b>: (optional)<p> [/doHTML]
PMEmail
^
Harley Kidd
 Posted: Feb 19 2015, 02:32 PM
Newcomer
Kat

Retired
Start Date: 02/19/15
Faceclaim: Elizabeth Moody

Reason: Harley was the first real life character I ever played. She's broken, and needs a long break.

--------------------
PM
^
Edwin Burks
 Posted: Oct 5 2015, 04:36 PM
Newcomer
Kat

Retired
Start Date: 10/05/15
Faceclaim: Mario Skaric

Reason: He was my second character I ever played for RL Roleplay. I think his life is going great, and for now I'd like to let him be. It's time to retire him.

--------------------
PM
^
Zedekiah Burks
 Posted: Oct 20 2015, 07:03 PM
Newcomer
Zee

Retired
Start Date: 10/20/2015
Faceclaim: Sondre Lerche

Reason: Got some other plots to focus on for now. Zia will be working on building his career and enjoying life with his family.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Annelise Lochland
 Posted: Jun 7 2016, 12:47 AM
Local
Kat

Retired
Start Date: 07/07/16
Faceclaim: Nicole LeBris

Reason: It breaks my heart to put her on old right now, but life goes on. IC, Anne needs a break from Lochland. She'll be back some day.

--------------------
PM
^
Derrek Friske
 Posted: Mar 13 2017, 02:27 PM
Newcomer
Kat

Shelved
Start Date: 03/13/17
Faceclaim: Mitch Hewer

Reason: Derrek is lively and fun to play, but he needs a break for a bit. He'll be back soon. I need his popculture craziness to live!

--------------------
PM
^
Vincent Wade
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 11:46 AM
Newcomer
Kat

Shelved
Start Date: 07/19/17
Faceclaim: Clement Barreda

Reason: I need ot cut down on characters to keep up with the summer.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll